PDA

View Full Version : Race Number Reservation

Chris Fields
11-22-2002, 11:43 AM
From the faq section of the main CMRA web page:

Q. How can I get my old number back?/How can I get a particular number?
A. If your old number has been reassigned, you can apply for that number before next season begins. If the present holder doesn't request that same number before the deadline, it's yours.

So when is the deadline for requesting the same number and how does one go about doing it?

Brooks Gremmels
11-25-2002, 10:14 AM
Send Nancy an email requesting the number.
Brooks

Chris Fields
11-25-2002, 12:21 PM
Please excuse my ignorance. Nancy? Last name and/or e-mail address would be appreciated. Thanks.

Keith Hertell
11-25-2002, 01:37 PM
Nancy Selleck is the new CMRA secratary. You can get the CMRA phone # from the CONTACTS page on the CMRA website. The Email is still WRONG however. It will be updated soon.
Keith

ysr612
11-25-2002, 03:18 PM
nselleck@earthlink.net

Keith Hertell
11-25-2002, 04:30 PM
Actually it's nselleck.cmra@earthlink.net /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Nancy Selleck
11-27-2002, 08:14 AM
Our license renewal mailer packets should be in the mail mid-December. The CCS office is putting them together for us and mailing them out. Everyone on our mailing list will be receiving one.

The deadline for renewing to keep your 2002 competition number is February 9, 2003. If you haven't renewed your license by that date, the number becomes available to the first person who has applied for it.

If you have any further questions about the procedure (or anything else), please give me a call at the CMRA office: 817-377-1599 and I'll be happy to fill you in.

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Nancy

twg
11-27-2002, 10:20 AM
Nancy, how do I know if I am on the mailing list? I have never received any thing from the CMRA via US mail; however, I only joined in September and perhaps nothing has been mailed since then. Also, I only have the temporary license as I have not yet completed two races or corner work. Will the CCS still mail information to me? Or do they mail only to those with real licenses?

Thanks,

twg

BTW I will obtain a real license as soon as possible next year /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Nancy Selleck
11-27-2002, 10:51 AM
Tom, you are on the mailing list, so you should be getting any mailings that go out. I will check with CCS to make sure that they have their current list.

Nancy