PDA

View Full Version : SPRIT RACES/1000cc FOURS

KING816
01-05-2003, 03:44 PM
board,respectfully requesting more sprint classes for open bikes.....sundays are a bore waiting to race only two classes.........i know" buy a smaller displacement machine",,,,,,but i speak for more than myself.......combo classes or something-please, more track time for big bore bikes...awaiting boards reply,tim,over.

Brooks Gremmels
01-07-2003, 09:59 AM
Tim, I am not personally familiar with any other classes run by other organizations for 1000cc bikes. What are the classes that you are thinking about?
Brooks

KING816
01-17-2003, 08:12 PM
brooks,check this thought out...."run what you brung"class......dont care about other oganizations--cmra is my club-how about a extra class race just for the sake of track time? it could only create more money for our club(in entry fees)and give one more race to big bores,or others who need to test and tune.............................................. .you are the boss,can you make it happen?try it once and see what response you get?.....respectfully,tim,over.

cedestech
01-18-2003, 08:34 AM
<<brooks,check this thought out...."run what you brung"class......>>

Hmmmmmmmmm......

Could pull that old Harris Framed YZR 500 thats
been collecting dust in the back of the garage out. Haven't been good for much since the
'92 world GP season.......

Hmmmmmmmmm........

Rich Desmond
01-18-2003, 10:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by TIM KING:
brooks,check this thought out...."run what you brung"class......dont care about other oganizations--cmra is my club-how about a extra class race just for the sake of track time? it could only create more money for our club(in entry fees)and give one more race to big bores,or others who need to test and tune.............................................. .you are the boss,can you make it happen?try it once and see what response you get?.....respectfully,tim,over.</div></div>We've already got one, it's called Unlimited GP.

KING816
01-18-2003, 12:43 PM
hey rich,unlimited gp is one sprint race,of two total,that were discussed in my original post.....was hoping to get a reply from brooks, not you.......tim,over.