PDA

View Full Version : Questions about OHR practice..

JesseJohnson
01-13-2003, 02:35 PM
Posting for a friend:

Will there be seperate mini practice?

Will belly pans be required?

Does antifreeze need to be removed?

Jess

Chuck Ergle
01-13-2003, 09:56 PM
Depends on how many minis show up. Generally, belly pans would be very highly recommended, if not required. Yes, ditch the antifreeze; water and Redline water wetter are about all that's allowed, from what I remember. If the weather is going to be a hard freeze at night, drain your bike's cooling system or suffer the consequences the next day.

Eric Kelcher
01-13-2003, 10:00 PM
Proplyene gycol antifreeze is allowed per CCS rules. It is sold under a lot of names racing versions would be Egine Ice, or Evans, but you can also purchase Sierra or Prestone Low-Tox at auto parts store.

It does not take much to keep from freezing check bottle but 10% will cover most temps in CMRA region.

cedestech
01-13-2003, 10:17 PM
Belly pan on mini's?

Chuck, back away from the fat tire.....

Don't start a panic. I can't imagine how
you'd do it and I don't believe it's required ....

is it?

JesseJohnson
01-14-2003, 09:21 AM
The belly pan question was seperate from the mini question. The Gentleman who was asking me has a daughter he wants to practice on their ysr, and another friend who wants to take the class and practice on his streetbike.

mini's don't require a bellypan that I can recall, tho with all of these tweeked XR100's mebe they should /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

J