GP Singles
Ultra Lt. Sportsman
Motard
Mid. Classic
Mid Vintage
SuperSingles
SuperTwins
Formula 50
I may have forgotten a few of the classes though.
Brooks
PS, Regardless of what classes you enter, it will be good to have you out there.

Eric Kelcher
01-28-2003, 03:28 PM
Well if a correct answer is inappropriate then I will remove it.

Steve Breen
01-28-2003, 03:33 PM
Nice of you to help out with all the questions, but I'm confused here ... are you still on the BOD?

Chris Thomas
01-28-2003, 03:52 PM
ouch, so much for being helpful Eric

tracykyleharris
01-28-2003, 07:50 PM
ZING!

:p

I told Randy that Kelcher would be quick with an answer. I hope Randy got to see it before Breen scared it off. Maybe next time it'd be easier to just email Eric directly. Although I HAVE seen you type.

Steve Breen
01-28-2003, 08:27 PM
Drama Queen! taking your toys and running away, eh? :p /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </jokin'>

Seriously, FWIW, it is/was an honest question (which I rephrased in a private email) - my understanding was that this "Questions for BOD" forum was for bona-fide CMRA Board members to give "official" answers, hence, my question.

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

tracykyleharris
01-29-2003, 08:20 PM
That's why he said "correct". Lately, the BOD have been the last to know. Tis the season to plan the season.

Brooks Gremmels
02-03-2003, 12:03 PM
My reply to Randy was a joke based on our experience of racing motards together. I always accused Randy of entering every class on the schedule and making me find the ones in question. Before I left for Canada, I asked someone to call Randy with the specific answer he was seeking. I just got back in town and I have left word for Randy, asking if he got the answers.
Brooks
The BOD is the last to know? Please.

Eddie Burk
02-10-2003, 04:20 PM
Brooks, could you post the final answer that Randy gets here.

Thanks