View Full Version : One day license

Bill Hirstius
03-05-2003, 09:26 AM
I will be racing in the 6 hr mini endurance at OHR in April. I held a CCS license and MRA license last year. I am taking most of the year off but will race this once. My question is can I purchase a 1 day CCS license this year since I held an active license last year? Thanks for your time..

Nancy Selleck
03-05-2003, 09:39 AM

You can purchase a "one-weekend license" and it will be good only for that one weekend. If you decided to come back even one more time later in the season, then you'll have to buy the full-year license.

The one-weekend license is $25.

Bill Hirstius
03-05-2003, 10:39 AM
Thanks for the response Nancy. That is how I understood it last year also.. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I look forward to racing with the CMRA family again!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif I just wanted to make sure I didn't have to take the riding school since I don't have an actice license this year.