PDA

View Full Version : mini points for Spotted Dog Racing

Aaron Hlavaty
05-06-2003, 10:36 AM
Att: Scorekeepers, If you look at the results and points for Spotted Dog Racing, you have 2 listings for Spotted Dog Racing, There should be just one. Please delete the one on the bottom and move the points up to the top listing for Spotted Dog Racing. Thanks. Aaron Hlavaty

R Eads
05-06-2003, 03:19 PM
I don't have anything to do with scoring. But, you may want to check and see how you registured your team in ea race. Results show Spotted Dog and Spotted Dog Racing, that would make it two different teams.

Good luck,
Richard Eads

Derek Delpero
05-07-2003, 12:23 AM
Aaron,

Sorry about the mix up. Rob Rundell pointed this out to me earlier today. I looked over the points before I sent them to Mr. Breen for posting and caught a few errors, but apparently didn't see the problem with Spotted Dog. I'll fix it sometime tomorrow. Probably after 5pm ...

Is it supposed to be Spotted Dog or Spotted Dog Racing?

cedestech
05-07-2003, 12:31 AM
Spotted Dorks!!!

:p

(I can say that because I used to race with them)

Aaron Hlavaty
05-07-2003, 09:41 AM
It is supposed to be Spotted Dog Racing. Thanks. Aaron. ...........you're soooo funny Emmitt Dribble.

Bryan Norton
05-07-2003, 10:10 AM
Aaron - (and all endurance teams) Be careful when signing up for the race.
If you enter one race as "spotted Dog"
and another as "spotted dog racing" you have officially started a new race team with 0 points.

If it was a failure on the CMRA side, then we will always correct it. But please be consistent.

Aaron Hlavaty
05-07-2003, 01:18 PM
No problem, will pay better attention next time. However, I am sure you can see that nobody is trying to cheat points here.

Bryan Norton
05-08-2003, 04:13 PM
Sure, we were hoping you wouldn't catch that, as it put us into third overall for the year, heh heh...

Aaron Hlavaty
05-09-2003, 09:41 AM
Yeah...I did notice that. Maybe you will catch us anyway! Good luck!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif