PDA

View Full Version : vendor section question

troysturtz
03-19-2004, 10:35 AM
Do I need to be an approved or registered vendor to post advertisements in the new vendor section???

Thx

Troy

troysturtz
03-19-2004, 10:35 AM
Do I need to be an approved or registered vendor to post advertisements in the new vendor section???

Thx

Troy

JesseJohnson
03-19-2004, 11:37 AM
If you are a vendor that supports the club you are welcome to post. I'm still trying to feel this thing out, hoping it doesn't get out of control.

Jess

JesseJohnson
03-19-2004, 11:37 AM
If you are a vendor that supports the club you are welcome to post. I'm still trying to feel this thing out, hoping it doesn't get out of control.

Jess

Nick Chapman
03-19-2004, 01:56 PM
I think it is a good idea to let club members let everone know what kind of business they are in, and what kind of deals they can offer other club members.

For example, if I need some lanscape work done in my yard, I can look in that section and see if anyone here does that kind of work before I hire it out to someone that I don't know.

Just my $.02

Nick Chapman
03-19-2004, 01:56 PM
I think it is a good idea to let club members let everone know what kind of business they are in, and what kind of deals they can offer other club members.

For example, if I need some lanscape work done in my yard, I can look in that section and see if anyone here does that kind of work before I hire it out to someone that I don't know.

Just my $.02

troysturtz
03-19-2004, 02:14 PM
If you define supporting the club as in paying race entry fees and membership than I'm in. If you define it as putting up purse money, I can't afford that untill the business gets off the ground. I am definitly willing to give CMRA members special discounts.

If I get the go ahead from a board member I will post my advertisment. If not, I understand.

Troy

troysturtz
03-19-2004, 02:14 PM
If you define supporting the club as in paying race entry fees and membership than I'm in. If you define it as putting up purse money, I can't afford that untill the business gets off the ground. I am definitly willing to give CMRA members special discounts.

If I get the go ahead from a board member I will post my advertisment. If not, I understand.

Troy

JesseJohnson
03-19-2004, 03:02 PM
This whole vendor area is a trial run. I don't see anything wrong with posting non-racing related businesses as long as it doesn't get out of hand and offers a direct benefit to the members (i.e. discounts).

Please do not list sponsors here unless you work there (and are the point of contact) or own the business.

I will give priority to vendors who sell at the track.

Looking for more suggestions.

Jess

JesseJohnson
03-19-2004, 03:02 PM
This whole vendor area is a trial run. I don't see anything wrong with posting non-racing related businesses as long as it doesn't get out of hand and offers a direct benefit to the members (i.e. discounts).

Please do not list sponsors here unless you work there (and are the point of contact) or own the business.

I will give priority to vendors who sell at the track.

Looking for more suggestions.

Jess