PDA

View Full Version : Results for TWS

lowfat_bry
06-24-2004, 12:10 PM
It is showing that my team turned 0 laps. We ran for a 30 minutes before the first red flag and we must have be going really slow if we turned 0 laps in 30 minutes. I know we did not finish but if the the transponder I paid $300 dollars for is not going to work I need to return it. Endurance number #63 Xmit#112. Can you please check and correct. I question this at the restart but was told they were checking on it. Can this be fixed?

lowfat_bry
06-24-2004, 12:10 PM
It is showing that my team turned 0 laps. We ran for a 30 minutes before the first red flag and we must have be going really slow if we turned 0 laps in 30 minutes. I know we did not finish but if the the transponder I paid $300 dollars for is not going to work I need to return it. Endurance number #63 Xmit#112. Can you please check and correct. I question this at the restart but was told they were checking on it. Can this be fixed?

Nancy Selleck
06-24-2004, 02:44 PM
Bryan, you need to contact Derek Delpero at Derek@cmraracing.com

He is the one who handles our electronic scoring.

Nancy Selleck
06-24-2004, 02:44 PM
Bryan, you need to contact Derek Delpero at Derek@cmraracing.com

He is the one who handles our electronic scoring.

darick
06-24-2004, 03:21 PM
Bryan,

I am almost positive that I used xponder #112 for Sunday novice practice and 2 sprints. It worked fine because Derek posted my lap time for race #9 and #12.

darick
06-24-2004, 03:21 PM
Bryan,

I am almost positive that I used xponder #112 for Sunday novice practice and 2 sprints. It worked fine because Derek posted my lap time for race #9 and #12.

Walter Walker
06-25-2004, 08:25 AM
We are just a little outside the 30 min protest period. Did you run the rest of the race, if so did you get scored for that? Did you charge your transponder? Was the light on it flashing green?

Walter Walker
06-25-2004, 08:25 AM
We are just a little outside the 30 min protest period. Did you run the rest of the race, if so did you get scored for that? Did you charge your transponder? Was the light on it flashing green?

David Branyon
06-25-2004, 10:45 AM
I was on Bryan's team on Saturday so I'll jump in here. One of the guys crashed us out early (2nd red flag) so it's not a question of protest or our finishing position in the race. I think Bryan is just trying to make sure that the system is able to recognize his transponder for the future.

David Branyon
06-25-2004, 10:45 AM
I was on Bryan's team on Saturday so I'll jump in here. One of the guys crashed us out early (2nd red flag) so it's not a question of protest or our finishing position in the race. I think Bryan is just trying to make sure that the system is able to recognize his transponder for the future.

Derek Delpero
06-25-2004, 01:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by David Branyon #87:
I was on Bryan's team on Saturday so I'll jump in here. One of the guys crashed us out early (2nd red flag) so it's not a question of protest or our finishing position in the race. I think Bryan is just trying to make sure that the system is able to recognize his transponder for the future. </div></div>The problem is that your team's entry form said you were using transponder #112, but you put Bryan's transponder on the bike (#575456).

We made an annoucement at the riders meeting for teams who we had not picked up a transponder reading. Your team was on that list and no one came to talk to me.

Nothing wrong with the scoring system or Bryan's transponder, you just have to have the correct transponder on your bike.

I suppose I can add the transponder number to the class report that I usually put next to the endurnace grid. That way you can not only check that your team is in the correct class, you can also make sure that we have the correct transponder associated with your team.

I could do the same for Sunday sprints.

Does that sound like good way to reduce any mix ups with transponder numbers?

Derek

Derek Delpero
06-25-2004, 01:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by David Branyon #87:
I was on Bryan's team on Saturday so I'll jump in here. One of the guys crashed us out early (2nd red flag) so it's not a question of protest or our finishing position in the race. I think Bryan is just trying to make sure that the system is able to recognize his transponder for the future. </div></div>The problem is that your team's entry form said you were using transponder #112, but you put Bryan's transponder on the bike (#575456).

We made an annoucement at the riders meeting for teams who we had not picked up a transponder reading. Your team was on that list and no one came to talk to me.

Nothing wrong with the scoring system or Bryan's transponder, you just have to have the correct transponder on your bike.

I suppose I can add the transponder number to the class report that I usually put next to the endurnace grid. That way you can not only check that your team is in the correct class, you can also make sure that we have the correct transponder associated with your team.

I could do the same for Sunday sprints.

Does that sound like good way to reduce any mix ups with transponder numbers?

Derek

lowfat_bry
06-25-2004, 02:30 PM
We do apologize for missing half of the riders meeting but the lack of a PA really did hamper communications a little. we also could not pick up any radio broadcast in the hot pits. Is there a way for me to get the stats for the short run we had?

lowfat_bry
06-25-2004, 02:30 PM
We do apologize for missing half of the riders meeting but the lack of a PA really did hamper communications a little. we also could not pick up any radio broadcast in the hot pits. Is there a way for me to get the stats for the short run we had?

Brooks Gremmels
06-28-2004, 08:32 AM
Do you remember what it was like before we had Derek's help on the computers and scoring? He gave up racing to handle those chores.
Derek, you have been a lifesaver for the club! Thanks for all you do.
Brooks

Brooks Gremmels
06-28-2004, 08:32 AM
Do you remember what it was like before we had Derek's help on the computers and scoring? He gave up racing to handle those chores.
Brooks

Steve Breen
06-28-2004, 12:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Brooks Gremmels:
Brooks </div></div>I'll second that!
Mad props to ya Derek!

Steve Breen
06-28-2004, 12:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Brooks Gremmels:
Brooks </div></div>I'll second that!
Mad props to ya Derek!