PDA

View Full Version : Track Records

Danny Dominguez
03-22-2005, 10:29 PM
I know that the CMRA acknowledges and keeps track of the overall track records. However, in the past, the CMRA also kept track of the track records of each individual class. I was wondering if this is still in practice and if so, where can the individual class track records be found?

Danny Dominguez
03-22-2005, 10:29 PM
I know that the CMRA acknowledges and keeps track of the overall track records. However, in the past, the CMRA also kept track of the track records of each individual class. I was wondering if this is still in practice and if so, where can the individual class track records be found?

Derek Delpero
03-23-2005, 09:36 AM
I've been wanting to update this stuff for a while. I just have not found the time.

One problem that I see is we stopped updating the track record page at the end of 1998. So if anyone did set a class/track record between then and now, what do we do?

It should be pretty easy for me to get the fast laps for each class after each race.

Let me know if anyone is interested in maintaining a class/track records page.

http://home.flash.net/~cmra/records.htm

Derek Delpero
03-23-2005, 09:36 AM
I've been wanting to update this stuff for a while. I just have not found the time.

One problem that I see is we stopped updating the track record page at the end of 1998. So if anyone did set a class/track record between then and now, what do we do?

It should be pretty easy for me to get the fast laps for each class after each race.

Let me know if anyone is interested in maintaining a class/track records page.

http://home.flash.net/~cmra/records.htm

Keith Hertell
03-23-2005, 09:41 AM
Yes, PLEASE keep the class track records page.
I think it's very important to do that for new riders. It gives them something to aim for.
IMHO!!!

Keith Hertell
03-23-2005, 09:41 AM
Yes, PLEASE keep the class track records page.
I think it's very important to do that for new riders. It gives them something to aim for.
IMHO!!!

Keith Hertell
03-23-2005, 09:45 AM
BTW - I have the track records as of 2001 if you want them. I'll look for some newer ones too.

Keith Hertell
03-23-2005, 09:45 AM
BTW - I have the track records as of 2001 if you want them. I'll look for some newer ones too.

Derek Delpero
03-23-2005, 11:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Keith Hertell #11:
BTW - I have the track records as of 2001 if you want them. I'll look for some newer ones too. </div></div>Yeah, send it my way. I'll be happy to coordinate this stuff but I really don't have time to maintain it ... any one?

derek@cmraracing.com

Derek Delpero
03-23-2005, 11:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Keith Hertell #11:
BTW - I have the track records as of 2001 if you want them. I'll look for some newer ones too. </div></div>Yeah, send it my way. I'll be happy to coordinate this stuff but I really don't have time to maintain it ... any one?

derek@cmraracing.com

Keith Hertell
03-23-2005, 11:27 AM
Derek, It would have to be faxed.
It's a hard copy.

Keith Hertell
03-23-2005, 11:27 AM
It's a hard copy.

Derek Delpero
03-23-2005, 12:04 PM
It's a hard copy. </div></div>Send it to the CMRA office.

Derek Delpero
03-23-2005, 12:04 PM
It's a hard copy. </div></div>Send it to the CMRA office.

Norm McDonald
03-23-2005, 12:53 PM
Let Danny Maintain it he brought it up. He's got lots of time.

Norm McDonald
Let Danny Maintain it he brought it up. He's got lots of time.

Nancy Selleck
And Keith, use the fax line...not the phone line this time. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Nancy Selleck
And Keith, use the fax line...not the phone line this time. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Keith Hertell
03-23-2005, 03:11 PM
HAR HAR HAR!!! :p

Keith Hertell
03-23-2005, 03:11 PM
HAR HAR HAR!!! :p

Danny Dominguez
03-23-2005, 04:53 PM
Yeah I brought it up,but working 5 jobs to afford this silly stuff doesnt leave me with much time.I asked only because it used to be kept and I think Tyler and Dustin got close to or under a few this weekend if memory serves me correct. Thanx

Danny Dominguez
03-23-2005, 04:53 PM
Yeah I brought it up,but working 5 jobs to afford this silly stuff doesnt leave me with much time.I asked only because it used to be kept and I think Tyler and Dustin got close to or under a few this weekend if memory serves me correct. Thanx

David Milner
03-23-2005, 04:55 PM
If I could make a suggestion

If they could be put into an excel spreadsheet, it would be easy to maintain and update, you could make one file for each race, and also that way, you put a link on the website instead of making an entire page change.

There are viewers for free, I can post links for the viewers if you like.

I'm not sure about the software that you use for the timing, but maybe the times can be exported then imported into a worksheet.

Let me know if I can help

David Milner
03-23-2005, 04:55 PM
If I could make a suggestion

If they could be put into an excel spreadsheet, it would be easy to maintain and update, you could make one file for each race, and also that way, you put a link on the website instead of making an entire page change.

There are viewers for free, I can post links for the viewers if you like.

I'm not sure about the software that you use for the timing, but maybe the times can be exported then imported into a worksheet.

Let me know if I can help

Norm McDonald
03-23-2005, 05:14 PM
Danny I was just kiding. Glad you brought it up Sam and I were talking about it at Oak Hill then I got busy and forgot. I think a lot of class records fell at our first 2 events. That was a great race Dustin & Tyler put on just like they used to do on the YSR's. See you at TWS Norm

Norm McDonald
03-23-2005, 05:14 PM
Danny I was just kiding. Glad you brought it up Sam and I were talking about it at Oak Hill then I got busy and forgot. I think a lot of class records fell at our first 2 events. That was a great race Dustin & Tyler put on just like they used to do on the YSR's. See you at TWS Norm