PDA

View Full Version : Attention Walter, RE the TWS Schedule

John Orchard
07-13-2005, 07:07 PM
Walter, thank you very much for putting big bike sprint practice BACK in the Saturday schedule for TWS.

Until recently, with very few exceptions, we've traditionally had sprint bike practice in the Saturday schedule for as long as I've been with the club.

Simply put, thank you!

John Orchard
07-13-2005, 07:07 PM
Walter, thank you very much for putting big bike sprint practice BACK in the Saturday schedule for TWS.

Until recently, with very few exceptions, we've traditionally had sprint bike practice in the Saturday schedule for as long as I've been with the club.

Simply put, thank you!

Christopher Corder
07-18-2005, 10:50 AM
Yes, thanks to Walter and team. I have had zero laps at TWS this year so that Saturday practice is going to come in handy.

Christopher Corder
07-18-2005, 10:50 AM
Yes, thanks to Walter and team. I have had zero laps at TWS this year so that Saturday practice is going to come in handy.

Craig Montgomery
07-18-2005, 12:03 PM
I 2nd this. Hats off to Walter for adding Sat sprint practice.

Craig Montgomery
07-18-2005, 12:03 PM
I 2nd this. Hats off to Walter for adding Sat sprint practice.

Buddy Lohr
07-26-2005, 12:44 PM
Perhaps this will mean fewer "practice endurance" bikes will be on track mixing with the "racing endurance" teams. I'd rather see record low get togethers than record high entries.

Buddy Lohr
07-26-2005, 12:44 PM
Perhaps this will mean fewer "practice endurance" bikes will be on track mixing with the "racing endurance" teams. I'd rather see record low get togethers than record high entries.