PDA

View Full Version : USGPRU tech

Derek Heaton
09-18-2005, 11:04 PM
What is the situation with USGPRU and the finals at TWS. I was looking at their rulebook and there seems to be a few differences between theirs and ours. I think they alsso have their own tech inspector. Are our guys going to have to go through their tech to race or is it going to be our guys that do all the tech?

Derek Heaton
09-18-2005, 11:04 PM
What is the situation with USGPRU and the finals at TWS. I was looking at their rulebook and there seems to be a few differences between theirs and ours. I think they alsso have their own tech inspector. Are our guys going to have to go through their tech to race or is it going to be our guys that do all the tech?

Mike Wright
09-19-2005, 08:11 AM
Derek,

At the other USGPRU races the hosting club does the mechanical tech and USGPRU uses the host rules on mechanical tech.

USGPRU does their own sticker tech to make sure all the series sponsor stickers are on the bikes and they weigh the top five after the race and qualifying but the they (USGPRU)haven't had anybody at the mechanical tech site in the past.

Mike

Mike Wright
09-19-2005, 08:11 AM
Derek,

At the other USGPRU races the hosting club does the mechanical tech and USGPRU uses the host rules on mechanical tech.

USGPRU does their own sticker tech to make sure all the series sponsor stickers are on the bikes and they weigh the top five after the race and qualifying but the they (USGPRU)haven't had anybody at the mechanical tech site in the past.

Mike