PDA

View Full Version : Boat Work Etc....

Buck Beasley
03-23-2004, 01:12 AM
Just to get the word out, I do boat work. Not your bass or ski boat, but large sportfish/cruisers. I specialize in classic restorations of wooden hulls. I also do wet deliveries to both coasts and the Carribean when it doesn't interfere with the race schedule. Electronics, Diesels, Generators, Paint tops and bottoms, Varnish restoration and Offshore charters. If you have a boaat or know someone that does and needs help..................slowboattx@yahoo.com..... Thanks, Buck Beasley #671

Buck Beasley
03-23-2004, 01:12 AM
Just to get the word out, I do boat work. Not your bass or ski boat, but large sportfish/cruisers. I specialize in classic restorations of wooden hulls. I also do wet deliveries to both coasts and the Carribean when it doesn't interfere with the race schedule. Electronics, Diesels, Generators, Paint tops and bottoms, Varnish restoration and Offshore charters. If you have a boaat or know someone that does and needs help..................slowboattx@yahoo.com..... Thanks, Buck Beasley #671

KELLY DAVIS
03-25-2004, 12:56 PM
Buck, call me on my Cell (918)543-2061, its on until mid night. Ill be up till then. I couldn't understand your # you left.

kelly davis

KELLY DAVIS
03-25-2004, 12:56 PM
Buck, call me on my Cell (918)543-2061, its on until mid night. Ill be up till then. I couldn't understand your # you left.

kelly davis