PDA

View Full Version : Dunlop Contingency

Pete Martins
05-09-2004, 10:15 AM
Dunlop contingency:

Ok, boys and girls this is the deal. Dunlop “REQUIRES” that YOU the rider or the team owner fill out a “Dunlop Contingency Form”. They don’t care if you fill out a CMRA contingency form or not. They will NOT pay you if you fill out a CMRA form only. Repeating: “ YOU MUST FILL OUT A DUNLOP CONTINGENCY FORM” for every race weekend. That means one for endurance and another for sprints. If you did not do this in the past (if you are not sure or you want to make sure that I have it do it again) you have one last chance to get paid. The fine people at Dunlop are letting me resend the forms in from the first race to date. (That’s right, no one has gotten paid this year because most did not fill out the right form, sorry). So, if you run Dunlop’s, and you finished in the top FIVE, and there is more than TEN in your class, in any races this year, please go the my website http://www.scracecenter.com/ to the contingency forms, down load the form, fill it out completely (one for every race weekend) and fax it to ME. 281-375-7885 the deadline is 5/14/2004. its your money.
Pete Martins

Nancy, if feel you pain!

Pete Martins
05-09-2004, 10:15 AM
Dunlop contingency:

Ok, boys and girls this is the deal. Dunlop “REQUIRES” that YOU the rider or the team owner fill out a “Dunlop Contingency Form”. They don’t care if you fill out a CMRA contingency form or not. They will NOT pay you if you fill out a CMRA form only. Repeating: “ YOU MUST FILL OUT A DUNLOP CONTINGENCY FORM” for every race weekend. That means one for endurance and another for sprints. If you did not do this in the past (if you are not sure or you want to make sure that I have it do it again) you have one last chance to get paid. The fine people at Dunlop are letting me resend the forms in from the first race to date. (That’s right, no one has gotten paid this year because most did not fill out the right form, sorry). So, if you run Dunlop’s, and you finished in the top FIVE, and there is more than TEN in your class, in any races this year, please go the my website http://www.scracecenter.com/ to the contingency forms, down load the form, fill it out completely (one for every race weekend) and fax it to ME. 281-375-7885 the deadline is 5/14/2004. its your money.
Pete Martins

Nancy, if feel you pain!