PDA

View Full Version : Bike Repair For The 05 Season.

Nick Dawson
11-29-2004, 08:04 PM
The 2004 season has passed, and like many racers you might have suffered a few sratches, dents, chips or cracks throughout the season. I can reduce the cost of your off season repairs and make your race bike look like new for the 2005 season.

Are you tired of paying an arm and a leg for bodywork repair, hot paint, fabrication, fitting or welding?

A growing number of CMRA competitors have found that our fast high quality work fits their racing budget and exceeds their expectations.
I offer a very competitive price for all your bike repair needs in Body Work, Paint, Fabrication, Casting, Fitting, Welding (mig, tig, arc and oxyacetylene) and Non Destructive Testing Inspection.

Contact Legacy Racing for pricing details.

legacyracing193@msn.com
(832) 717-3208

Nick Dawson
11-29-2004, 08:04 PM
The 2004 season has passed, and like many racers you might have suffered a few sratches, dents, chips or cracks throughout the season. I can reduce the cost of your off season repairs and make your race bike look like new for the 2005 season.

Are you tired of paying an arm and a leg for bodywork repair, hot paint, fabrication, fitting or welding?

A growing number of CMRA competitors have found that our fast high quality work fits their racing budget and exceeds their expectations.
I offer a very competitive price for all your bike repair needs in Body Work, Paint, Fabrication, Casting, Fitting, Welding (mig, tig, arc and oxyacetylene) and Non Destructive Testing Inspection.

Contact Legacy Racing for pricing details.

legacyracing193@msn.com
(832) 717-3208