PDA

View Full Version : teknic blowout & helmet crash sensor

Paige
12-06-2004, 11:42 AM
Shock SpotR. $20.00
Itís a calibrated sensor that visually warns you (red light) of a significant impact to your helmet - one use only. It sticks on back of helmet per instructions. Itís triangular in shape: approx. 60mm long x 40mm wide by 7mm thick. I wish I had one before I threw away my last 3 helmets!!

2004 Blowout Teknic Speed Star Suits $999 (reg $1499!!!!!)
while supplies last!!!
Donít hesitate on these if you know you want one. Know your size and Iíll hook you up!

M4 deal is still going on. Call for pricing.

If there are any stunters in the crowd, I just received my initial inventory of Freestyle Ingenuity cages, 12 bars and great big frame sliders.

Donít forget to tell me youíre a CMRA member!

paige@texasbikerzone.com
469 364 5566

Paige
12-06-2004, 11:42 AM
Shock SpotR. $20.00
Itís a calibrated sensor that visually warns you (red light) of a significant impact to your helmet - one use only. It sticks on back of helmet per instructions. Itís triangular in shape: approx. 60mm long x 40mm wide by 7mm thick. I wish I had one before I threw away my last 3 helmets!!

2004 Blowout Teknic Speed Star Suits $999 (reg $1499!!!!!)
while supplies last!!!
Donít hesitate on these if you know you want one. Know your size and Iíll hook you up!

M4 deal is still going on. Call for pricing.

If there are any stunters in the crowd, I just received my initial inventory of Freestyle Ingenuity cages, 12 bars and great big frame sliders.

Donít forget to tell me youíre a CMRA member!

paige@texasbikerzone.com
469 364 5566