PDA

View Full Version : LSTD - Mon., Feb. 7th @ Texas World Speedway - Secure Online Reg. now OPEN...!

Jeff Grant
12-28-2004, 07:55 PM
Just a heads-up...!

The 2005 season is approaching. Our first track day is only a little over a month away! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Secure Online Registration is open for our event on Monday, February 7th @ Texas World Speedway.

Hope to see the totally hip at the track!

http://www.lonestartrackdays.com

Jeff Grant
12-28-2004, 07:55 PM
Just a heads-up...!

The 2005 season is approaching. Our first track day is only a little over a month away! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Secure Online Registration is open for our event on Monday, February 7th @ Texas World Speedway.

Hope to see the totally hip at the track!

http://www.lonestartrackdays.com

Laley
12-29-2004, 12:10 AM
Just curious, does LSTD use AirFence at TWS?
Thanks.

Laley
12-29-2004, 12:10 AM
Just curious, does LSTD use AirFence at TWS?
Thanks.

Jeff Grant
12-29-2004, 12:21 AM
Lawrence, we do not use the airfence. Specifically for Turn 8a... or 9... depending on how you count it, we simply instruct people to use more caution than they think should in that corner. It sounds silly, but for what it's worth, I can't recall us ever having in an incident in that corner in the four years we've been doing this. Take that for what it's worth.

Jeff Grant
12-29-2004, 12:21 AM
Lawrence, we do not use the airfence. Specifically for Turn 8a... or 9... depending on how you count it, we simply instruct people to use more caution than they think should in that corner. It sounds silly, but for what it's worth, I can't recall us ever having in an incident in that corner in the four years we've been doing this. Take that for what it's worth.

Christopher Corder
12-29-2004, 08:18 AM
When I do trackdays at TWS I just tippy toe through that area. I probably dont have the stones to pass there during a race so I see no need to banzai my way through on a trackday. Also, nobody has ever tried to pass me there so I believe that turn intimidates people even when the airfence is present.

Christopher Corder
12-29-2004, 08:18 AM
When I do trackdays at TWS I just tippy toe through that area. I probably dont have the stones to pass there during a race so I see no need to banzai my way through on a trackday. Also, nobody has ever tried to pass me there so I believe that turn intimidates people even when the airfence is present.