PDA

View Full Version : Attn: RPS Customers and Sponsored Riders @ OHR ...Feb. 19th & 20th

marcus mcbain
02-17-2005, 02:48 AM
First off thanks to everyone who provides support to RPS through their purchases of products and services. A couple of items that you may want to take note of:

1) If you have purchased a service support contract OR a weekend support contract, PLEASE SIGN IN AT THE RPS TRAILER so that we can get your bike #, practice group(s), and other information. A trackside attendent will be available during your practice sessions.

For more info, go to: RPS Weekend and Annual Service Contract Information (http://www.roadracinghelp.com/NewCat/TrksdPkgs/Trackside%20Programs.htm)

2) Leondard Gremillion will be working with me throughout the year. He is now a permanent member of RPS and I am very please he has come on board.

3) We have all the parts in stock for fork/shock service and upgrades AT THE TRACK EVERY WEEKEND. Don't hesitate to bring your whole motorcycle to us and we will have it ready the next morning NO MATTER WHAT!!!

4) BRAKE SERVICE, BRAKE SERVICE, BRAKE SERVICE - RPS recommends that you have us completely service your rotors and brakes. If you haven't changed your fluid since last season, you have moisture in your fluid. FLUSH IT OUT AND GET BETTER BRAKING FEEL for only 45.00!!!

Thanks to each and every one of you that supports RPS!!!

Marcus McBain

marcus mcbain
02-17-2005, 02:48 AM
First off thanks to everyone who provides support to RPS through their purchases of products and services. A couple of items that you may want to take note of:

1) If you have purchased a service support contract OR a weekend support contract, PLEASE SIGN IN AT THE RPS TRAILER so that we can get your bike #, practice group(s), and other information. A trackside attendent will be available during your practice sessions.

For more info, go to: RPS Weekend and Annual Service Contract Information (http://www.roadracinghelp.com/NewCat/TrksdPkgs/Trackside%20Programs.htm)

2) Leondard Gremillion will be working with me throughout the year. He is now a permanent member of RPS and I am very please he has come on board.

3) We have all the parts in stock for fork/shock service and upgrades AT THE TRACK EVERY WEEKEND. Don't hesitate to bring your whole motorcycle to us and we will have it ready the next morning NO MATTER WHAT!!!

4) BRAKE SERVICE, BRAKE SERVICE, BRAKE SERVICE - RPS recommends that you have us completely service your rotors and brakes. If you haven't changed your fluid since last season, you have moisture in your fluid. FLUSH IT OUT AND GET BETTER BRAKING FEEL for only 45.00!!!

Thanks to each and every one of you that supports RPS!!!

Marcus McBain