PDA

View Full Version : Special Note to Service Contract Customers...

marcus mcbain
03-05-2005, 11:54 PM
If you haven't paid yet for an Elite, Privateer, or ProPrivateer support package, please call me at 713 304 5509. There are a couple of you all that I have penciled in and like I mentioned to you all before, I wasn't taking payment until the Axxion Arm was being picked up.

I am finally picking up the 3-D Axxion Arm at Daytona and need to make sure everyone that said they wanted one of the packages is taken care of.

So far,

David Durrant
Coyne Gibson
Bryan Middleton
Michael Juarez

are the only confirmed service contract members. I have about 7 or 8 of you all need to contact, but please contact me if you get a chance.

Thanks,
Marcus

marcus mcbain
03-05-2005, 11:54 PM
If you haven't paid yet for an Elite, Privateer, or ProPrivateer support package, please call me at 713 304 5509. There are a couple of you all that I have penciled in and like I mentioned to you all before, I wasn't taking payment until the Axxion Arm was being picked up.

I am finally picking up the 3-D Axxion Arm at Daytona and need to make sure everyone that said they wanted one of the packages is taken care of.

So far,

David Durrant
Coyne Gibson
Bryan Middleton
Michael Juarez

are the only confirmed service contract members. I have about 7 or 8 of you all need to contact, but please contact me if you get a chance.

Thanks,
Marcus