PDA

View Full Version : Komodo custom suits

Paige
04-05-2005, 04:16 PM
Anyone wishing to check out Komodo products, I have a few suits, gloves, jackets, boots and back protectors in stock.

Paige
texas BiKER ZoNE
469-364-5566

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT KOMODO WILL BE CUSTOM MAKING LEATHERS. DELIVERY TIME IS ABOUT 4 TO 6 WEEKS FROM DATE ORDERED. CALL IF INTERESTED AND WE'LL GET YOU OUT A FORM FOR MEASUREMENTS.

Paige
04-05-2005, 04:16 PM
Anyone wishing to check out Komodo products, I have a few suits, gloves, jackets, boots and back protectors in stock.

Paige
texas BiKER ZoNE
469-364-5566

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT KOMODO WILL BE CUSTOM MAKING LEATHERS. DELIVERY TIME IS ABOUT 4 TO 6 WEEKS FROM DATE ORDERED. CALL IF INTERESTED AND WE'LL GET YOU OUT A FORM FOR MEASUREMENTS.

David Milner
04-05-2005, 06:21 PM
Thanks for all your help with back protectors, I think we kept it under 6 changes, right? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I'm liking the komodo, I wear it under my street gear as well. Not tested and hoping I don't have to.

Thanks again for going WAY beyond customer service to help me out.

David

David Milner
04-05-2005, 06:21 PM
Thanks for all your help with back protectors, I think we kept it under 6 changes, right? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I'm liking the komodo, I wear it under my street gear as well. Not tested and hoping I don't have to.

Thanks again for going WAY beyond customer service to help me out.

David

Paige
04-05-2005, 06:41 PM
No problem at all! I'm glad you like the Komodo back protector.

Paige
04-05-2005, 06:41 PM
No problem at all! I'm glad you like the Komodo back protector.

04-05-2005, 08:50 PM
Paige- what do you mean by "check out"? I "checked out" my current pair of gloves this weekend, so I might be looking for a new pair soon... how are the Komodo's?

04-05-2005, 08:50 PM
Paige- what do you mean by "check out"? I "checked out" my current pair of gloves this weekend, so I might be looking for a new pair soon... how are the Komodo's?

Paige
04-05-2005, 10:30 PM
David-

Ummm...let me clarify...come look at them, touch them, try them on. Hehehe. I'd rather you buy them before you abrasion test them. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

The gloves look good! View them (I almost said check them out again) at www.racekomodo.com. (http://www.racekomodo.com.)

I have the race gloves in stock here for you to try on. I'll let you sit on my bike while trying them on, but you will not be allowed to "check them out." /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Paige
469-364-5566

Paige
04-05-2005, 10:30 PM
David-

Ummm...let me clarify...come look at them, touch them, try them on. Hehehe. I'd rather you buy them before you abrasion test them. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

The gloves look good! View them (I almost said check them out again) at www.racekomodo.com. (http://www.racekomodo.com.)

I have the race gloves in stock here for you to try on. I'll let you sit on my bike while trying them on, but you will not be allowed to "check them out." /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Paige
469-364-5566