PDA

View Full Version : Ty Howard Racing School 7-2 TWS

Ty Howard
06-27-2005, 06:39 PM
My school will be at TWS this Saturday, July 2. This will be the last chance to learn the tricks of TWS before the next race there. I will be teaching about track record lines and other important issues to help you lower your lap times around the ultra fast TWS.

Go to Ridesmart.info to register.

Ty Howard
06-27-2005, 06:39 PM
My school will be at TWS this Saturday, July 2. This will be the last chance to learn the tricks of TWS before the next race there. I will be teaching about track record lines and other important issues to help you lower your lap times around the ultra fast TWS.

Go to Ridesmart.info to register.

David Milner
06-27-2005, 08:24 PM
If this one is going to be formatted ANYTHING like the one on Memorial day, people will be kicking themselves for missing it.

Can't say enough good about what you guys are doing. The video critique of T10 was excellent and really helped out.

Keep up the great work.

David Milner
06-27-2005, 08:24 PM
If this one is going to be formatted ANYTHING like the one on Memorial day, people will be kicking themselves for missing it.

Can't say enough good about what you guys are doing. The video critique of T10 was excellent and really helped out.

Keep up the great work.

burner42
06-28-2005, 10:30 AM
Ty,
I was really hoping of making it out for that Track Day, but I am leaving for Laguna on Sunday 7/3, to tight a schedule... Maybe I can pick up a few pointers from Valentino Rossi while Im out there. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
Sorry,
Myles

burner42
06-28-2005, 10:30 AM
Ty,
I was really hoping of making it out for that Track Day, but I am leaving for Laguna on Sunday 7/3, to tight a schedule... Maybe I can pick up a few pointers from Valentino Rossi while Im out there. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
Sorry,
Myles