PDA

View Full Version : Totally Graphic Designs custom paint & vinyl graphics

Michael Patterson
09-30-2005, 09:19 PM
I have been working hard comming up with ideas to lower the cost of paint jobs. Falling back on my motocross graphics skills I have come up with a way to do a 1 color paintjob with preprinted numberplates for:
$375.00
- 37.50 CMRA Discount
=======
$337.50

The paint will be single stage urethane in your choice of 10 colors:
White
Black
Silver
Bright Red
Bright Yellow
Bright Orange
Bright Blue
Kawasaki Green
Yamaha Blue
Suzuki Dark Blue

Custom Matched Colors Availible for $50.00 extra.
Sponsor logos also availible. Call for prices.

We still offer our other 2 lines of paint jobs.

BaseCoat/ClearCoat 1 color with numberplates. numbers and decals ABOVE the clear starting at $500.00

BaseCoat/ClearCoat 1 color with Numberplates, numbers, and sponsor decals UNDER the clear starting at $600.00

ALL Bodywork will be Painted black on the inside.

Multi Color Custom Paintjob Bids upon request.

Truck and Trailer lettering, sponsor logos, and graphics availible, Call for Quote.

Michael Patterson
09-30-2005, 09:19 PM
I have been working hard comming up with ideas to lower the cost of paint jobs. Falling back on my motocross graphics skills I have come up with a way to do a 1 color paintjob with preprinted numberplates for:
$375.00
- 37.50 CMRA Discount
=======
$337.50

The paint will be single stage urethane in your choice of 10 colors:
White
Black
Silver
Bright Red
Bright Yellow
Bright Orange
Bright Blue
Kawasaki Green
Yamaha Blue
Suzuki Dark Blue

Custom Matched Colors Availible for $50.00 extra.
Sponsor logos also availible. Call for prices.

We still offer our other 2 lines of paint jobs.

BaseCoat/ClearCoat 1 color with numberplates. numbers and decals ABOVE the clear starting at $500.00

BaseCoat/ClearCoat 1 color with Numberplates, numbers, and sponsor decals UNDER the clear starting at $600.00

ALL Bodywork will be Painted black on the inside.

Multi Color Custom Paintjob Bids upon request.

Truck and Trailer lettering, sponsor logos, and graphics availible, Call for Quote.

Michael Patterson
11-18-2005, 01:18 AM
bump

Michael Patterson
11-18-2005, 01:18 AM
bump

Jeff Duke
12-12-2005, 11:08 AM
WINN Racing would like to thank Totally Graphic Designs for all the awesome paint, graphics, and bodywork for the 2005 Season!!!

As you know, we ran four bikes this year... the 2003 Suzuki SV650, 2003 Honda 600RR, 2003 Yamaha R6, and the 2004 Honda 1000RR. We constantly had compliments on all these bikes; plus, we made the CMRA "Inside Line" on at least 5 or 6 occasions! Also, WINN Racing felt like we must be keeping good company after noticing that three of the twelve issues from CMRA's "Alien Autopsy" featured bikes painted/graphics by Totally Graphic Designs... two bikes were for Ty Howard and one was for John Haner... "doesn't get any better than that"!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

We would definitely recommend Totally Graphic Designs to any of our fellow racers/riders looking for a top notch bike... not something they'll ever get out of a "rattle can" in their own garage!

http://images.kodakgallery.com/servlet/Images/photos1395/6/90/45/55/35/0/35554590608_0_BG.jpg?isEdited=true&a=3

2005 AMA Sports - Road Race Grand Championships - Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course

Jeff Duke
12-12-2005, 11:08 AM
WINN Racing would like to thank Totally Graphic Designs for all the awesome paint, graphics, and bodywork for the 2005 Season!!!

As you know, we ran four bikes this year... the 2003 Suzuki SV650, 2003 Honda 600RR, 2003 Yamaha R6, and the 2004 Honda 1000RR. We constantly had compliments on all these bikes; plus, we made the CMRA "Inside Line" on at least 5 or 6 occasions! Also, WINN Racing felt like we must be keeping good company after noticing that three of the twelve issues from CMRA's "Alien Autopsy" featured bikes painted/graphics by Totally Graphic Designs... two bikes were for Ty Howard and one was for John Haner... "doesn't get any better than that"!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

We would definitely recommend Totally Graphic Designs to any of our fellow racers/riders looking for a top notch bike... not something they'll ever get out of a "rattle can" in their own garage!

http://images.kodakgallery.com/servlet/Images/photos1395/6/90/45/55/35/0/35554590608_0_BG.jpg?isEdited=true&a=3

2005 AMA Sports - Road Race Grand Championships - Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course

Nancy Selleck
12-12-2005, 11:12 AM
Hey Mike, how about donating one of those paint jobs to the Silent Auction? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Nancy Selleck
12-12-2005, 11:12 AM
Hey Mike, how about donating one of those paint jobs to the Silent Auction? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Michael Patterson
12-13-2005, 07:17 PM
You got it Nancy. I will donate one of the $375.00 paintjobs. give me a call and let me know if you need a certificate.

Michael Patterson
12-13-2005, 07:17 PM
You got it Nancy. I will donate one of the $375.00 paintjobs. give me a call and let me know if you need a certificate.

Michael Patterson
01-19-2006, 09:43 PM
Just FYI it is Jan. 19th and if you are wanting a fresh paintjob for the 1st race it would be a good idea to get it into the shop. I would really hate to have bodywork that was dropped off too late to get it done , thus having to send someone out in ugly primer.

Thanks everyone for understanding.

Michael Patterson
01-19-2006, 09:43 PM
Just FYI it is Jan. 19th and if you are wanting a fresh paintjob for the 1st race it would be a good idea to get it into the shop. I would really hate to have bodywork that was dropped off too late to get it done , thus having to send someone out in ugly primer.

Thanks everyone for understanding.

Blaine Johnson
01-23-2006, 07:24 PM
Mike, You guys did a great job on the Aprilia body work ! It looks beautiful....I'll shoot some pictures and send them to you.
Thanks again for the great work it was pleasure working with Totally Graphic Designs.

Blaine Johnson
01-23-2006, 07:24 PM
Mike, You guys did a great job on the Aprilia body work ! It looks beautiful....I'll shoot some pictures and send them to you.
Thanks again for the great work it was pleasure working with Totally Graphic Designs.

01-25-2006, 03:22 PM
I`ll also give props to Mike.Got my body work back and it looks AWSOME...........
Thats where I send all the people who ask me where to get there body work painted,go see Mike at Totally Graphic Designs!!!!!!!!!!!

01-25-2006, 03:22 PM
I`ll also give props to Mike.Got my body work back and it looks AWSOME...........
Thats where I send all the people who ask me where to get there body work painted,go see Mike at Totally Graphic Designs!!!!!!!!!!!

John O'Donnell
02-15-2006, 08:51 PM
I just want to say thanks to Mike and crew at TGD. I droped off 4 sets off body work last Monday. Mike said have it done in a week. Picked it up this Monday complete with two color paint, numbers, Graphics and on time as promised. Mike does what he says he will and thats hard to find these days.

John O'Donnell
02-15-2006, 08:51 PM
I just want to say thanks to Mike and crew at TGD. I droped off 4 sets off body work last Monday. Mike said have it done in a week. Picked it up this Monday complete with two color paint, numbers, Graphics and on time as promised. Mike does what he says he will and thats hard to find these days.