PDA

View Full Version : Ridesmart March 4 MSR Houston

Ty Howard
01-30-2006, 08:16 PM
Ridesmart and the Ty Howard Racing School will be at the new MSR Houston on March 4. This is a great opportunity to learn the new track before the scheduled 2007 race event. This is the only event at MSRH that Ridesmart and THRS will host in 2006. This maybe your only chance to take the THRS class there before the first race at MSRH.

Go to Ridesmart.info to register.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Ty Howard
01-30-2006, 08:16 PM
Ridesmart and the Ty Howard Racing School will be at the new MSR Houston on March 4. This is a great opportunity to learn the new track before the scheduled 2007 race event. This is the only event at MSRH that Ridesmart and THRS will host in 2006. This maybe your only chance to take the THRS class there before the first race at MSRH.

Go to Ridesmart.info to register.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Ty Howard
01-30-2006, 08:27 PM
Just a reminder. Because of my AMA obligations the THRS class will not be at the Ridesmart event on March 13. After the MSRH event I head straight for Daytona. Last year after racing the 200 we drove all night to get back in time for the Ridesmart event. After being on the road for that many days. The March 13 event is just not possible. I'm sleeping on the way home this year.

Ty Howard
01-30-2006, 08:27 PM
Just a reminder. Because of my AMA obligations the THRS class will not be at the Ridesmart event on March 13. After the MSRH event I head straight for Daytona. Last year after racing the 200 we drove all night to get back in time for the Ridesmart event. After being on the road for that many days. The March 13 event is just not possible. I'm sleeping on the way home this year.