PDA

View Full Version : "One-on-One" training

marcus mcbain
10-25-2006, 11:24 PM
I should have about 5 spots open during the winter for One-on-One traing. If you are interested, send an email to marcustmcbain@hotmail.com

For more information, visit: http://www.roadracinghelp.com/RPS-Product%20Offerings/RiderServices/OneOnOne.htm

marcus mcbain
10-25-2006, 11:24 PM
I should have about 5 spots open during the winter for One-on-One traing. If you are interested, send an email to marcustmcbain@hotmail.com

For more information, visit: http://www.roadracinghelp.com/RPS-Product%20Offerings/RiderServices/OneOnOne.htm

SAM ROMEO
10-26-2006, 06:53 PM
In the past I always questioned the ability of a person who was not a Kenny Roberts or in our case, Ty Howard; to actually help bring down a semi experienced riders lap times. Marcus proved me wrong several months ago. He spent part of a Sunday at Oak Hill showing Bubba only how to be smooth, use his legs more and not upset the bike.
He had Bub doing high 1:30's with only one gear. The next week, Bub dropped 2 seconds a lap from his best time at OH. If you look at the results, you'll see some 1:27's. That's nearly as fast as anyone has ever run a production legal SV there.
Thanks Marcus - we owe you again!

SAM ROMEO
10-26-2006, 06:53 PM
In the past I always questioned the ability of a person who was not a Kenny Roberts or in our case, Ty Howard; to actually help bring down a semi experienced riders lap times. Marcus proved me wrong several months ago. He spent part of a Sunday at Oak Hill showing Bubba only how to be smooth, use his legs more and not upset the bike.
He had Bub doing high 1:30's with only one gear. The next week, Bub dropped 2 seconds a lap from his best time at OH. If you look at the results, you'll see some 1:27's. That's nearly as fast as anyone has ever run a production legal SV there.
Thanks Marcus - we owe you again!

marcus mcbain
12-04-2006, 10:30 AM
For those that have called, please send an email to marcus mcbain with your name and contact info and I will call/email you when I go out to Oak Hill. I will be out there with at least one student next Sunday (12/10). If I can get 2 or 3 riders together in one session it makes it very economical.

Marcus

marcus mcbain
12-04-2006, 10:30 AM
For those that have called, please send an email to marcus mcbain with your name and contact info and I will call/email you when I go out to Oak Hill. I will be out there with at least one student next Sunday (12/10). If I can get 2 or 3 riders together in one session it makes it very economical.

Marcus