PDA

View Full Version : TWS Pictures

iarnstein
04-15-2007, 11:58 PM
Your old 'Smile Racing' bud was back and at the track with his trusty Nikon. I shot out of the Carousel (heads and sides) on Saturday and over at wheelie hill but I got there just after the 4 red flags so no crash pix. But I did take the usualy 2000 on saturday so.... Sunday was the Dr. Jeckle day after a Hyde bound saturday (my hat is off to the corner workers who suffered immeasurably on saturday - especially those stuck out on the track - I could at least take 15 in the car with the heater on). I took the odd 2500 on sunday in the nice weather. The racers didn't fair so much better as I watch the wind blow the wheels out from under some bikes! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

On saturday I started at the carousel, but crossed the track to shoot the following shots after 3 laps. Then in the afternoon I started at the exit of the old nasty 8 turn and ended each race sitting on top of the wall in front of Lake TWS (or mud bog as case may be).

So if you sprinted morning and afternoon then I should have at least 4 different views of you.

I shot EVERY race. The Endurance starting at about Noon, and every sprint race. Minis, Jrs, you name it. Tell yer buds.

Anyhoo, before your email me to post pictures up at www.pictology.com (http://www.pictology.com) be sure to tell me

1) bike number
2) plate color
3) WHAT RACES YOU WERE IN!

I won't do nuthin till I have that info. If you forget some of it, I'll email you for it, but you'll go to the back of the line.

email me at: iarnstein@tx.rr.com

And I have crash pix I think for the 218 expert who talked to me (and got my card) in one of the last races of the morning - I haven't looked yet but they should be good. And the 259 bike at the end of the day in the B race on the last lap in the mud. That duck didn't take to water that time... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif And as always the crash pix are free. And I'll send em on to Shan for your personal chance at the Hall of Shame (or tough luck).

It was especially good to see Chase V back on track.

iarnstein
04-15-2007, 11:58 PM
Your old 'Smile Racing' bud was back and at the track with his trusty Nikon. I shot out of the Carousel (heads and sides) on Saturday and over at wheelie hill but I got there just after the 4 red flags so no crash pix. But I did take the usualy 2000 on saturday so.... Sunday was the Dr. Jeckle day after a Hyde bound saturday (my hat is off to the corner workers who suffered immeasurably on saturday - especially those stuck out on the track - I could at least take 15 in the car with the heater on). I took the odd 2500 on sunday in the nice weather. The racers didn't fair so much better as I watch the wind blow the wheels out from under some bikes! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

On saturday I started at the carousel, but crossed the track to shoot the following shots after 3 laps. Then in the afternoon I started at the exit of the old nasty 8 turn and ended each race sitting on top of the wall in front of Lake TWS (or mud bog as case may be).

So if you sprinted morning and afternoon then I should have at least 4 different views of you.

I shot EVERY race. The Endurance starting at about Noon, and every sprint race. Minis, Jrs, you name it. Tell yer buds.

Anyhoo, before your email me to post pictures up at www.pictology.com (http://www.pictology.com) be sure to tell me

1) bike number
2) plate color
3) WHAT RACES YOU WERE IN!

I won't do nuthin till I have that info. If you forget some of it, I'll email you for it, but you'll go to the back of the line.

email me at: iarnstein@tx.rr.com

And I have crash pix I think for the 218 expert who talked to me (and got my card) in one of the last races of the morning - I haven't looked yet but they should be good. And the 259 bike at the end of the day in the B race on the last lap in the mud. That duck didn't take to water that time... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif And as always the crash pix are free. And I'll send em on to Shan for your personal chance at the Hall of Shame (or tough luck).

It was especially good to see Chase V back on track.

iarnstein
04-17-2007, 11:52 PM
Status report: I am up to requests from Monday Afternoon at 2 PM. Also there are some amusing pictures of Haner on the 14 bike now posted. He noticed me over at wheelie hill (which you can see on the pictology site) and then did a bit of showing off.

If you want to sniff about and see pix of various bikes then:

1) go to www.pictology.com (http://www.pictology.com)
2) enter in my account number: 5760033185
3) select the tws/texas world event.
4) enter my email address: iarnstein@tx.rr.com
5) go to the categories and go to your bike. If endurance your # will be followed by 'sat', if a sprint bike then your number will be followed by a 'sun'.
6) view, select, and buy pictures as you like. Be sure to include your bike number in the notes if you order as pictology only tells me the picture number not the bike number.

iarnstein
04-17-2007, 11:52 PM
Status report: I am up to requests from Monday Afternoon at 2 PM. Also there are some amusing pictures of Haner on the 14 bike now posted. He noticed me over at wheelie hill (which you can see on the pictology site) and then did a bit of showing off.

If you want to sniff about and see pix of various bikes then:

1) go to www.pictology.com (http://www.pictology.com)
2) enter in my account number: 5760033185
3) select the tws/texas world event.
4) enter my email address: iarnstein@tx.rr.com
5) go to the categories and go to your bike. If endurance your # will be followed by 'sat', if a sprint bike then your number will be followed by a 'sun'.
6) view, select, and buy pictures as you like. Be sure to include your bike number in the notes if you order as pictology only tells me the picture number not the bike number.

iarnstein
04-19-2007, 11:31 PM
Finally, all requests have been answered. I think there might be one cat who needs to tell me what races they were in, but other than that, all pix requested have been posted. So if you don't see yours, ask.

And, as I had a bit of extra time listening to the Stars game, I also put up the 214 and 257 crash pix on the site if you'd like to have a look at those. (You ghouls! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif ) Look for 214crash and 257crash. 257 needs to contact me for the free pix, I never charge for crash pix. (you've already paid enough!!! :p )

iarnstein
04-19-2007, 11:31 PM
Finally, all requests have been answered. I think there might be one cat who needs to tell me what races they were in, but other than that, all pix requested have been posted. So if you don't see yours, ask.

And, as I had a bit of extra time listening to the Stars game, I also put up the 214 and 257 crash pix on the site if you'd like to have a look at those. (You ghouls! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif ) Look for 214crash and 257crash. 257 needs to contact me for the free pix, I never charge for crash pix. (you've already paid enough!!! :p )

floridayuppie
05-03-2007, 11:06 PM
Bike #203
Yellow Plate
Yellow Shirt
Race # 6 and 11

floridayuppie
05-03-2007, 11:06 PM
Bike #203
Yellow Plate
Yellow Shirt
Race # 6 and 11