PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED - ECR April 26-27 2014

Barry Nichols
03-30-2014, 11:55 AM
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW BEFORE POSTING:

NOTE: Technically, once you post in this forum, you get to corner-work. That is why we use a forum instead of email. I don't always answer right away, but if you can see your post you are good. Make your plans and I'll respond sooner or later ;~) Thanks!!

Please everyone sign up by posting below, if you need to ask a question, email me.....My PM is disabled.
http://www.cmraracing.com/content.php?6-contact (http://www.cmraracing.com/content.php?6-contact)

PROV NOVS: DO NOT USE THIS THREAD TO RECRUIT SOMEONE TO WORK FOR YOU. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO WORK BOTH OF YOUR REQUIRED CORNER WORKING DAYS, THEN YOU MUST FIND SOMEONE TO WORK FOR YOU ELSEWHERE. POSTING HERE TAKES AWAY FROM OUR ALREADY LIMITED NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO SIGN UP TO CORNER WORK

Please Remember you have to work at least one of your days on a corner...You can have a Substitute work a day you are NOT working or tear down air fence, not both. I do not correct your sign up request, but I do keep track of what you have done. If you work the wrong day, have 2 Subs, or do AF + Sub, I will catch it and you will have to work both corner days again. Please keep up with your requirements.

WE Need CW's SATURDAY, and SUNDAY and 2 PEOPLE for AIR-FENCE TEARDOWN SUNDAY AFTER THE LAST CHECKERED FLAG.

WE WILL BE MEETING AT 6:30AM EACH DAY in Registration for SIGN-IN. I realize 6:30AM is early and many of you are driving in. However, the races need to start on time and we cannot do that until we have corner workers signed in and debriefed. I DO NOT assign corners until you actually show up at the track, so if you are asking in your posts, you are not reading this ;~)

If you show up late your spot is not guaranteed. I start Giving Away spots at 6:45.

COME PREPARED TO GO ON TRACK AT THE END OF THE MEETING.

What You Need to Know
Cornerworking is an all day activity. If you sign up to corner-work, come prepared. You will most likely be exposed to the elements ALL DAY. Bring a chair, cooler, snacks, and watch the weather forecast. Your day will be much more pleasant if you plan accordingly. Don't forget you get in the gate free, tell them your name and they will look you up on the cornerworking list.

More Information can be found in these threads:

NEW to Cornerworking? Got QUESTIONS? LOOK IN HERE!

http://www.cmraracing.com/showthread...-LOOK-IN-HERE! (http://www.cmraracing.com/showthread.php?17232-NEW-to-Cornerworking-Got-QUESTIONS-LOOK-IN-HERE!)

Volunteer CornerWorking Gettin'Paid Watchin Racin!

http://www.cmraracing.com/showthread...Watchin-Racin! (http://www.cmraracing.com/showthread.php?17231-Volunteer-CornerWorking-Gettin-Paid-Watchin-Racin!)

What You Need to Do:

YOU MUST REGISTER AND LOG IN TO POST HERE
Please remember to post the following information:

1. First and Last Names
2. Day(s) you want to work
3. Prov Nov requirement or cash

We need First and Last Names for the Gate List, so please do not post that it's you and your girl friend or you plus 3. We need First and Last names of everyone in your group.

What Happens After You Post:
1. I will confirm you in your post AS SOON AS I CAN. My goal is to confirm workers every Monday, so, Please do not post your request repeatedly. That will NOT get you an answer any sooner.

2. Once I confirm you, you will be listed BELOW on the Approved CW Gate List.

3. If you need to cancel, please do that as soon as you can so we can find another worker to fill your spot.

4. I fill spots by order of post. I CANNOT wait until the day before the event to confirm workers, so Prov-Novs DO NOT get preference over Paid workers. If you wait until the race to sign up, you may not get in. If you are worried about booking hotels, and need an answer from me, don't wait 'til the last minute to post. ;~)

Lastly, Thank YOU! for cornerworking. We cannot race without YOU!

CONFIRMED WORKERS:

SAT:
$-Tia Berry
$-Peggy Berry
$-Mike Shaw
$-Jessica Coons
$-Angela McWilliams
P-Marco Gismondi
$-Art Horn
$-Mark Wall
$-Carolyn Wall
$-Melissa Messer
$-Rebekah Messer
P-Spencer Gunderson
$-James Jones
$-Annie Jones
P-Ross Horn
P-Garret Oehlschlager
P-Autumn Stinchcomb
P-Jacob Assay
Z-Friend Of - Jacob Assay
$-Sebastian Nichols
$-Michael Phillips
Z-Cole Horn-Jen Norman
P-John Lucas
P-Mike Webb

SUN:
$-Tia Berry
$-Peggy Berry
$-Mike Shaw
$-Jessica Coons
$-Angela McWilliams
$-Art Horn
$-Chris Woolsey
$-Kidra Toms
$-Melissa Messer
$-Rebekah Messer
P-Spencer Gunderson
$-James Jones
$-Annie Jones
P-Jen Norman
P-Ross Horn
$-Sebastian Nichols
$-Michael Phillips
P-Ignacio Pedregon
$-Cole Horn
$-Ed Foo

AIRFENCE:
Meredith Tucker
John Lucas
Mike Webb

Peggy Berry
03-30-2014, 01:29 PM
Tia Berry
Saturday and Sunday
Cash

Peggy Berry
Saturday and Sunday
Cash

Ya'll are in.

Mike Shaw
03-31-2014, 10:49 AM
mike shaw
sat and sun
cash

We'll see ;~)

Terence Ladner
03-31-2014, 07:10 PM
Jessica Coons Sat and Sun $

Awesome. You are in.

Angela McWilliams
03-31-2014, 07:55 PM
Angela McWilliams Sat and Sun $

Thank you. You are in.

Marco Gismondi
04-01-2014, 11:11 AM
Marco Gismondi Sat. Prov nov.

Thank you. You are in. 6:30am please.

Arthur Horn
04-01-2014, 08:42 PM
Art Horn, Saturday and Sunday, $

Great. You are in. Thanks!!

Chris Woolsey
04-02-2014, 12:49 PM
Chris Woolsey and Kidra Toms
Sunday
Dolla Dolla Bills y'all!

You are both in. Thanks!!

Mark Wall
04-02-2014, 07:40 PM
Carolyn Wall
Mark Wall

Saturday

cash

thank you. Try try again

You are both in...Thanks!!

Melissa Messer
04-03-2014, 09:22 AM
Melissa Messer
Rebekah Messer

Saturday and Sunday
cash

Thanks Barry!

Welcome back! You are both in.

Ignacio Pedregon
04-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Ignacio Pedregon

SUNDAY

Prov Nov Requirement for self ;-)

Ignacio, you need to re-read the rules on corner working. May worked for you July 27, 2013. You MUST do one of your days. Had I not checked before signing her in she would be working for free and you would still owe me a day. Please find a day that YOU can work. - Barry.

Sorry about that Barry thanks for checking ! Please put me down for SUNDAY if possible.

You are in...Thanks!!

Spencer Gunderson
04-04-2014, 08:25 PM
Spencer Gunderson

Saturday and Sunday

Pro Nov Requirement

You are in. 6:30am please

James Jones
04-06-2014, 05:48 PM
Barry,
Annie and I want to work Saturday and Sunday for cash or BitCoins.
James

Bitcoins, I bet! Those are pretty valuable lately it seems. See you there!

Jen Norman
04-07-2014, 07:57 AM
Jennifer (Jen) Norman
Sunday
Prov Nov requirement

You are in..6:30am please

Ross Horn
04-07-2014, 11:38 AM
Ross Horn

Saturday and Sunday

Prov Nov

Thank you! 6:30am please

Garret Oehlschlager
04-07-2014, 02:03 PM
Garret Oehlschlager
Autumn Stinchcomb

Saturday

Prov Nov Req

You are both in for Prov Nov Requirements. 6:30am please

Barry Nichols
04-07-2014, 07:37 PM
I have only a few spots left open for ECR.

Saturday - 3 SPOTS OPEN

Sunday - 8 SPOTS OPEN

Air Fence - 2 SPOTS OPEN

I will add you on order of post, soooo, if you see more than 3 posts above you for Saturday, chances may not be good. I will confirm again on 04/14 Monday.

Ignacio Pedregon
04-07-2014, 08:07 PM
re-posted sir thanks :)

Thank you

Angela McWilliams
04-08-2014, 07:09 AM
I heard something once that if you help set up or take down air fence then you are awarded some awesome karma on the track. We could use some so Barry, how does this work and how long does it take?

It only takes about an hour on Sunday after the last race. We let Prov Nov's do it mostly as credit toward their license. Walter and Ryan are always willing to accept help and may bless you with some extra mojo for it.

Ross Horn
04-08-2014, 12:35 PM
Cole Horn
Sat - (For Jen Norman's Prov Nov)
Sun - Cash

Okay, if I have this right, Cole Horn wants to work Saturday for Jen Norman and Sunday for Cash. He is in.

Thomas Eimermacher
04-12-2014, 04:31 PM
Ed Foo
Sunday
Cash

You are in.

Everett Fox
04-14-2014, 10:54 AM
Please sign up Meredith Tucker and Everette Fox for Airfence. Meredith tucker needs it for her prov nov.

Meredith is in for AF Sunday, we do not pay cash for doing it very often Everett, but you can help her if you want.

Everett Fox
04-14-2014, 10:58 AM
Everett Fox cash

See above

John Lucas
04-15-2014, 10:50 AM
John Lucas Sat for Air Fence if possible (Prov Nov)

John, we only do air fence on Sunday after the last race. Let me know if you still want in.

John Lucas
04-16-2014, 09:59 AM
Sorry Barry!!

I'll do AirFence break down after the races Sunday for my Prov Nov. I will still be able to Race Sunday correct? Also I'm available to help put it up before the event even if it's during the week. If that matters. I still want to corner work sat. To knock out my 2 days.

Yes, you race Sunday and after the last flag drops, meet Ryan Rutkowski out around turn 5. As for Saturday, I'll add you in and you'll be done.

Angela McWilliams
04-16-2014, 04:14 PM
I heard something once that if you help set up or take down air fence then you are awarded some awesome karma on the track. We could use some so Barry, how does this work and how long does it take?

It only takes about an hour on Sunday after the last race. We let Prov Nov's do it mostly as credit toward their license. Walter and Ryan are always willing to accept help and may bless you with some extra mojo for it.

Sure I will be happy to stay and help after CW on Sunday.

Mike Webb
04-17-2014, 04:12 PM
Barry, if you need someone for the air fence on Sunday, I need it for my prov nov req and also want to corner work Saturday.

You are in for both. 6:30am Saturday please

Barry Nichols
04-20-2014, 06:03 PM
Looks like SATURDAY and AIRFENCE is FULL for CW......Still need 6 for SUNDAY.

John Lucas
04-21-2014, 06:14 AM
Awesome thank you!

Everett Fox
04-21-2014, 08:57 AM
sorry to do this but please cancel Meredith Tucker and Everett Fox for AF help. Something came up unexpectedly and we will not be making the long tip out there. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Done

JAMES BASS
04-21-2014, 10:58 AM
James Bass
Sunday
Prov Nov Requirement

You are in. 6:30am please

Marcus Henriksen
04-21-2014, 01:02 PM
Marcus Henriksen
saturday for prov nov

You are in. 6:30 am please

Nancy Selleck
04-23-2014, 04:02 PM
TJ Honan

Sunday (Saturday too, if possible)

Prov Nov Requirements

In for both. 6:30am please

Alex Haler
04-23-2014, 05:07 PM
alex haler
sunday prov nov req.

Thanks Alex. 6:30am

Alex Haler
04-23-2014, 06:49 PM
I talked to Angela McWilliams about a Saturday conerworkering spot

I see that you are taking her spot. You are in.

Mike Brown
04-23-2014, 06:52 PM
Mike Brown
Sunday
prov nov req

Debra Brown
Sunday
Prov Nov Requirement (for Mike Brown)

Mike you are able to work Sunday, but we no longer allow your replacement to work the same day as you.

Nancy Selleck
04-24-2014, 07:05 AM
I talked to Angela McWilliams about a Saturday conerworkering spot

From the very first post by Barry:

PROV NOVS: DO NOT USE THIS THREAD TO RECRUIT SOMEONE TO WORK FOR YOU. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO WORK BOTH OF YOUR REQUIRED CORNER WORKING DAYS, THEN YOU MUST FIND SOMEONE TO WORK FOR YOU ELSEWHERE. POSTING HERE TAKES AWAY FROM OUR ALREADY LIMITED NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO SIGN UP TO CORNER WORK

:nono:

Alex Haler
04-24-2014, 11:33 AM
I was Actually paying them so I could work and not them.... so I wasn't getting someone to work my spot I wanted to get both of my corner working days done since the next one is in hallet and I travel back and forth from colorado. If I have broken a rule please let me know I am new here. But I wasn't asking him to work for me.

Nancy Selleck
04-24-2014, 11:41 AM
I was Actually paying them so I could work and not them.... so I wasn't getting someone to work my spot I wanted to get both of my corner working days done since the next one is in hallet and I travel back and forth from colorado. If I have broken a rule please let me know I am new here. But I wasn't asking him to work for me.

Thanks for your call and explanation, Alex. We'll see you this weekend!

Heinz Roy
04-24-2014, 04:45 PM
Barry.

Due to a procedure, ED FOO (scheduled for Sunday) will NOT be able to corner work.

Ed is out.

Mike Webb
04-24-2014, 10:26 PM
Are there anymore spots available for Saturday? Shon Morrow is doing his prov nov tomorrow and can corner work.

Sorry, at this point we are over full for Saturday.

Nancy Selleck
04-25-2014, 09:01 AM
Barry is on the way to ECR.

For anyone who posted asking to corner work on Saturday, AFTER Barry posted that it was full, you will have to check with him at the track Saturday morning at the corner workers meeting. 6:30 a.m. in the clubhouse.

Barry Nichols
04-25-2014, 12:32 PM
as of 12:30 pm friday, i have answered everyone and i am leaving for the track. Corner working for ecr is full. Thanks to everyone who posted.

Mike Brown
04-25-2014, 01:01 PM
Barry,

Debra Brown
Sunday Cash

I had that in my original post because I had seen that on page one but Nancy edited that part out.

Thank you