PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED - Hallett May 15-17, 2015

Barry Nichols
05-01-2015, 11:00 AM
READ - READ - READ - READ - READ - READ

REQUIREMENTS FOR CW POSITIONS:
FLAGGER - WAVES FLAG / MOVES AT FAST PACE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
HANDLER - ABILITY TO RUN FAST / PICK UP 350lb MOTORCYCLE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP TWO PEOPLE FOR THE SAME CORNER...YOU CANNOT BOTH BE FLAGGERS

I HAVE SIMPLIFIED THE RULES FOR CORNER-WORKING. PLEASE READ THESE BEFORE SIGNING UP.

TO CORNER-WORK, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

REGISTER AND LOG IN.
POST AND PROVIDE ONLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

FIRST AND LAST NAMES OF ALL WORKERS
DAY(S) YOU ARE REQUESTING TO WORK
PROV-NOV / CASH / SUBSTITUTE / AIR FENCE
HANDLER OR FLAGGER

ONCE YOU POST...I SEE IT...PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST. I WILL CONFIRM YOU AS QUICK AS I CAN.

I DO NOT GET PRIVATE MESSAGES...IF YOU NEED TO ASK ME A QUESTION, EMAIL ME...cmra cornerworking AT gmail.com

IF YOU ARE SIGNED IN, YOU WILL BE ON THE GATE LIST. SHOW THE GATE YOUR ID AND YOU WILL GET FREE ENTRY.

CHECK IN FOR CORNER-WORKING IS 6:30AM. AFTER 6:45AM, YOU ARE HOLDING UP THE MEETING. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND BE ON TIME.

BE PREPARED TO GO AT THE END OF THE MEETING. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO GO PACK YOUR STUFF.

YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN COOLER, CHAIR, DRINKS, AND SNACKS. LEAVE THESE BEHIND AND IT WILL BE A LONG DAY.

I WILL PROVIDE LUNCH, A CANOPY, AND MY EVERLASTING GRATITUDE.

PROV-NOV'S MUST WORK THE REQUIRED SATURDAY/SUNDAY. IF YOU CANNOT...HERE ARE THE EXCEPTIONS:
YOU MAY USE A SUBSTITUTE YOU FIND TO WORK ONE OF YOUR DAYS.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE CANNOT COME FROM MY REGULAR WORKERS, SO DON'T ASK.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST BE YOUR EQUAL IN ABILITIES TO PERFORM THE TASK. I WILL EXPECT THEM TO CROSS THE TRACK AND RETRIEVE CRASHED BIKES.
YOU CANNOT WORK WITH YOUR SUBSTITUTE.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST WORK THE DAY YOU WERE REQUIRED TO WORK.
YOU MAY WORK TWO SATURDAYS OR TWO SUNDAYS ONLY IF MILITARY, OR EXTREMELY SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE.
YOU MAY TEAR DOWN AIR FENCE TWICE (TWO SEPARATE WEEKENDS) IN PLACE OF ONE CORNER WORKING DAY, IF AF IS DEPLOYED.
IF YOU TEAR DOWN AIR-FENCE, YOU MAY NOT HAVE A SUBSTITUTE WORK YOUR SECOND DAY. YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR REQUIREMENT.

CASH WORKERS:

​PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT. YOUR RESERVATION TAKES AWAY A SPOT THAT SOMEONE ELSE COULD USE.

WE CAN ONLY USE TWO PEOPLE FOR EACH CORNER. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO BE SPLIT UP IF YOUR GROUP HAS MORE.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER WORKED FOR ME OR I DO NOT REMEMBER YOU, I MAY ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU BEFORE SIGNING YOU IN.

LASTLY, I WILL TRY AND ACCOMMODATE YOU, BUT CMRA NEEDS WILL DICTATE HOW I ASSIGN YOU ON RACE DAY. CORNERS AND WORKING WITH WHO YOU CAME WITH ARE NOT GUARANTEED. SAFETY WILL DICTATE WHERE YOU ARE ASSIGNED. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THIS REQUIREMENT.

CONFIRMED WORKERS FOR HMRC, PLEASE MEET 2nd floor above Registration.

FRIDAY WORKERS:
F-$-Jessica Hazen
F-$-Miriam Darnell
F-$-Pam Alam
F-$-Christina Shipley
F-$-Art Horn
F-$-Jim Hughs
F-$-Tim Turner
F-$-Bob Roy
F-$-Mike Carter
H-$-Rick Wozencraft
F-$-LaDonna Maxwell
F-$-Raynie Leard
H-$-Wyatt Sperry
H-$-Chase Hutter
F-$-Sebastian Nichols
H-$-Danny Maxwell

SATURDAY WORKERS:
F-$-Jessica Hazen
H-$-Joe Lopez
F-P-Justen Monroe
H-$-Tyler Alexander
F-$-Pam Alam
F-$-Christina Shipley
F-$-Art Horn
H-$-Melissa Messer
H-P-Brian Juan
F-$-Jim Hughs
F-$-Tim Turner
H-$-James Jones
F-$-Annie Jones
F-$-Bob Roy
F-$-Mike Carter
H-$-Rick Wozencraft
F-$-LaDonna Maxwell
F-$-Sebastian Nichols
H-$-Danny Maxwell
H-$-Matt Shouse
H-$-Chris Vandeveer
H-$-Trace Winn
F-$-Lori Wilson
H-P-Brandon Baily

SUNDAY WORKERS:
F-$-Pam Alam
F-$-Christina Shipley
F-$-Art Horn
H-$-Melissa Messer
F-$-Jim Hughs
F-$-Tim Turner
F-$-Jessica Coons
H-$-James Jones
F-$-Annie Jones
F-$-Bob Roy
F-$-Mike Carter
H-$-Rick Wozencraft
F-$-Debbie Finning
H-$-Scott Finning
F-$-LaDonna Maxwell
F-$-Sebastian Nichols
H-$-Danny Maxwell
H-$-Matt Shouse
H-$-Chris Vandeveer
H-$-Trace Winn
F-$-Lori Wilson
H-P-Brandon Baily

AIR FENCE:

Barry Nichols
05-01-2015, 11:02 AM
UPDATE: I will not be at HMRC until Lunch on Friday, so I am only accepting VERIFIED Hallett workers and Regular CMRA workers for Friday.

Steve Garcia
05-01-2015, 11:46 AM
Jessica Hazen
Friday and Saturday for cash. Flagger

Not sure if you consider her a regular but she worked all three days @ MSRH and both @ TWS this year.

I WILL NOT BE GIVING A MORNING MEETING. PLEASE BE ON TIME AT 6:30 SHARP AND READY TO GO.

Thank you for signing up a CW. You are now responsible for getting this person to CW Sign-in. The spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Dean Darnell
05-01-2015, 11:52 AM
Miriam Darnell
Friday
CASH
FLAGGER

I WILL NOT BE GIVING A MORNING MEETING. PLEASE BE ON TIME AT 6:30 SHARP AND READY TO GO.

You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate
clothing.

Joe Lopez
05-01-2015, 12:00 PM
SATURDAY
Sandra Siskin
Prov Nov
Flagger

Sandra cannot work for corner worker credit on Saturday as she worked on 3/21 at TWS. Let me know how you want to proceed.

PROV-NOV'S MUST WORK THE REQUIRED SATURDAY/SUNDAY. IF YOU CANNOT...HERE ARE THE EXCEPTIONS:
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST BE YOUR EQUAL IN ABILITIES TO PERFORM THE TASK. I WILL EXPECT THEM TO CROSS THE TRACK AND RETRIEVE CRASHED BIKES.
YOU MAY WORK TWO SATURDAYS OR TWO SUNDAYS ONLY IF MILITARY, OR EXTREMELY SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE.
YOU MAY TEAR DOWN AIR FENCE TWICE (TWO SEPARATE WEEKENDS) IN PLACE OF ONE CORNER WORKING DAY, IF AF IS DEPLOYED.
IF YOU TEAR DOWN AIR-FENCE, YOU MAY NOT HAVE A SUBSTITUTE WORK YOUR SECOND DAY. YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR REQUIREMENT.

SATURDAY
Joe Lopez
Ca$h
Handler

Thank you for signing up. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Justen Monroe
05-01-2015, 12:01 PM
Justen Monroe, flagger, prov nov requirements
Tyler Alexander, cash ,handler ,
Both for Saturday

Thank you for signing up. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Pam Alam
05-01-2015, 12:14 PM
Pam Alam
Friday Saturday Sunday
Cash
flagger

also

Christina Shipley
Friday Saturday Sunday
Cash
flagger

You are both in.

Arthur Horn
05-01-2015, 12:52 PM
Art Horn, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Cash

Thank you Art.

Melissa Messer
05-01-2015, 01:09 PM
Melissa Messer
Sat & Sun Cash
Handler

You are in.

Brian Yuan
05-01-2015, 01:40 PM
Brian Yuan prov nov requirements. Saturday ONLY. Saturday/Sunday after Races I can do AirBag teardown if it will count as a 2nd day.

I realize you are new, but please re-read the instructions on how to sign up. Thanks!

See my email for AF info

Jim Hughes
05-01-2015, 03:23 PM
Jim Hughes
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Cash Flagger

You are in.

Tim Turner
05-01-2015, 06:47 PM
Tim Turner, Flagger for cash (gate 10) Fri, Sat & Sun

You are in.

Bob Oertle
05-02-2015, 03:29 AM
Mike Shaw
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Cash

Bob, you can call me to discuss this.

Terence Ladner
05-02-2015, 04:25 PM
Jessica Coons Sunday cash

She is in.

James Jones
05-02-2015, 07:23 PM
Barry

Annie to flag and me to lift, Saturday and Sunday. For cash and chicken salad.

Have a safe drive up James

Tim Turner
05-03-2015, 06:05 PM
Bob Roy (Friday Chief Stewart, Hallett Operations Mgr) Flagger for money, Fri, Sat & Sun

He is in.

Tim Turner
05-03-2015, 06:06 PM
Mike Carter (Hallett Regular) Flagger for Cash, Fri, Sat, Sun

He is in, please see my definitions of Flagger and Handler.....I have to have someone who can pick up a bike....

Rick Wozencraft
05-03-2015, 06:19 PM
Rick Wozencraft, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Cash

Thanks Rick

Barry Nichols
05-04-2015, 06:04 PM
DEFINITIONS -
HANDLER - ABILITY TO RUN FAST / PICK UP 350lb MOTORCYCLE / INTERESTED IN RACING.

I APPRECIATE EVERYONE...BUT I NEED SOMEBODY TO BE ABLE TO PICK UP MOTORCYCLES. I CANNOT HAVE ALL FLAGGERS.

POSITIONS LEFT OPEN AS OF TODAY:

FRIDAY - 4 OPEN - HANDLERS ONLY

SATURDAY - 9 OPEN - PREFER HANDLERS

SUNDAY - 14 OPEN - PREFER HANDLERS

Patrick Ortega
05-04-2015, 06:38 PM
Patrick Ortega #998
Saturday
Prov-Nov

Patrick you cannot work for corner worker credit on Saturday as you worked on 3/21 at TWS. Let me know how you want to proceed.

Scott Finning
05-06-2015, 07:17 AM
Debbie Finning - Flagger
Scott Finning - Handler
Sunday - Cash

Your Team is in.

Tim Turner
05-06-2015, 11:48 AM
LaDonna Maxwell, Hallett Regular (Danny's Sister) Fri, Sat, Sun for cash, flagger.

She is in.

Linz Leard
05-06-2015, 12:18 PM
Raynie Leard - Friday (half day - CW sign-in / morning) - $

Wyatt Sperry - Friday (whole day) - $

In

Barry Nichols
05-06-2015, 12:19 PM
DEFINITIONS -

I APPRECIATE EVERYONE...BUT I NEED SOMEBODY TO BE ABLE TO PICK UP MOTORCYCLES. I CANNOT HAVE ALL FLAGGERS.

FRIDAY - 4 OPEN - HANDLERS ONLY

SUNDAY - 14 OPEN - PREFER HANDLERS

Nick Hutter
05-06-2015, 07:34 PM
Chase Hutter - handler
Friday $

You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate
clothing.

Barry Nichols
05-07-2015, 12:45 PM
DEFINITIONS -

FRIDAY - 2 OPEN - HANDLERS ONLY

SUNDAY - 11 OPEN - PREFER HANDLERS

Melissa Messer
05-08-2015, 03:07 PM
Lori Wilson
Sat & Sunday Cash
Flagger (if you have an opening)

She is in.

Brandon Bailey
05-10-2015, 11:22 AM
Brandon Bailey

Saturday & Sunday. prov nov

Would prefer flagger. If not,handler will be okay.

You are in. I'll do my best.

Barry Nichols
05-11-2015, 06:41 PM

FRIDAY - CLOSED

SATURDAY - CLOSED

SUNDAY - CLOSED

AIR FENCE TEARDOWN SUNDAY NIGHT - NEED 2

Patrick Ortega
05-11-2015, 11:54 PM
Hello Mr.Barry I am signed up to corner work this Saturday for the Hallett Race weekend, however after speaking with Nancy she mentioned I would have to notify you that I have already corner worked a Saturday at the TWS round. I am trying to finish my Prov-nov requirements and I only lack one CW session. Furthermore, I am unable to CW Fridays or Sundays due to practice and my races and was just curious if you would allow and count me corner working another Saturday as my final required CW session. I have never been to Hallett and would like the opportunity to practice there before my races on Sunday. Thank you for your time and consideration. -Patrick #998

Patrick Ortega
05-12-2015, 02:25 AM
I suppose I will just not practice Friday if that means I can finish this last requirement. I am most likely catching a ride from a fellow racer if not I would volunteer to tear down the air fence as a half credit. I will be there for Friday Corner Work, I just want to get my Prov-nov done with already.

Pam Alam
05-12-2015, 09:44 AM
Is there anyone who wants to share a hotel room with me Friday and Saturday night? Please call or text me, 972-669-1989

Brandon Bailey
05-14-2015, 08:32 PM
Brandon Bailey

Saturday & Sunday. prov nov

Would prefer flagger. If not,handler will be okay.

You are in. I'll do my best.

Barry unfortunately I will not be able to make it to Hallett due to some mechanical Issues with my vehicle. Sorry for the inconvenience.