PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED - MSRH Oct 30-Nov 1, 2015

Barry Nichols
10-12-2015, 10:40 AM
REQUIREMENTS FOR CW POSITIONS:
FLAGGER - WAVES FLAG / MOVES AT FAST PACE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
HANDLER - ABILITY TO RUN FAST / PICK UP 350lb MOTORCYCLE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP TWO PEOPLE FOR THE SAME CORNER...YOU CANNOT BOTH BE FLAGGERS

I HAVE SIMPLIFIED THE RULES FOR CORNER-WORKING. PLEASE READ THESE BEFORE SIGNING UP.

TO CORNER-WORK, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

REGISTER AND LOG IN.
POST AND PROVIDE ONLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

FIRST AND LAST NAMES OF ALL WORKERS
DAY(S) YOU ARE REQUESTING TO WORK
PROV-NOV / CASH / SUBSTITUTE / AIR FENCE
HANDLER OR FLAGGER

ONCE YOU POST...I SEE IT...PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST. I WILL CONFIRM YOU AS QUICK AS I CAN.

I DO NOT GET PRIVATE MESSAGES...IF YOU NEED TO ASK ME A QUESTION, EMAIL ME...cmra cornerworking AT gmail.com

IF YOU ARE SIGNED IN, YOU WILL BE ON THE GATE LIST. SHOW THE GATE YOUR ID AND YOU WILL GET FREE ENTRY.

CHECK IN FOR CORNER-WORKING IS 6:30AM. AFTER 6:45AM, YOU ARE HOLDING UP THE MEETING. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND BE ON TIME.

BE PREPARED TO GO AT THE END OF THE MEETING. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO GO PACK YOUR STUFF.

YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN COOLER, CHAIR, DRINKS, AND SNACKS. LEAVE THESE BEHIND AND IT WILL BE A LONG DAY.

I WILL PROVIDE LUNCH, A CANOPY, AND MY EVERLASTING GRATITUDE.

PROV-NOV'S MUST WORK THE REQUIRED SATURDAY/SUNDAY. IF YOU CANNOT...HERE ARE THE EXCEPTIONS:
YOU MAY USE A SUBSTITUTE YOU FIND TO WORK ONE OF YOUR DAYS.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE CANNOT COME FROM MY REGULAR WORKERS, SO DON'T ASK.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST BE YOUR EQUAL IN ABILITIES TO PERFORM THE TASK. I WILL EXPECT THEM TO CROSS THE TRACK AND RETRIEVE CRASHED BIKES.
YOU CANNOT WORK WITH YOUR SUBSTITUTE.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST WORK THE DAY YOU WERE REQUIRED TO WORK.
YOU MAY WORK TWO SATURDAYS OR TWO SUNDAYS ONLY IF MILITARY, OR EXTREMELY SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE.
YOU MAY TEAR DOWN AIR FENCE TWICE (TWO SEPARATE WEEKENDS) IN PLACE OF ONE CORNER WORKING DAY, IF AF IS DEPLOYED.
IF YOU TEAR DOWN AIR-FENCE, YOU MAY NOT HAVE A SUBSTITUTE WORK YOUR SECOND DAY. YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR REQUIREMENT.

CASH WORKERS:

​PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT. YOUR RESERVATION TAKES AWAY A SPOT THAT SOMEONE ELSE COULD USE.

WE CAN ONLY USE TWO PEOPLE FOR EACH CORNER. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO BE SPLIT UP IF YOUR GROUP HAS MORE.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER WORKED FOR ME OR I DO NOT REMEMBER YOU, I MAY ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU BEFORE SIGNING YOU IN.

LASTLY, I WILL TRY AND ACCOMMODATE YOU, BUT CMRA NEEDS WILL DICTATE HOW I ASSIGN YOU ON RACE DAY. CORNERS AND WORKING WITH WHO YOU CAME WITH ARE NOT GUARANTEED. SAFETY WILL DICTATE WHERE YOU ARE ASSIGNED. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THIS REQUIREMENT.

CONFIRMED WORKERS FOR MSRH.

FRIDAY WORKERS:
H-P-LON FONSECA
F-P-JASON FRICKE
H-$-TIA BERRY
F-$-PEGGY BERRY
H-$-DAVID BURZYNSKI
F-$-MATT DAMA
F-P-ALICIA RYPKA
H-$-LEE VRAZEL
H-$-JUSTIN RICHARDSON
H-$-MORPHEUS GARCIA
H-$-Charles Klea Friend
H-$-JACOB NELSON
H-Z-ISRAEL LEYVA-MIKE BOYCE
H-$-ROBB HOLLIS
F-$-JACOB NELSON
F-Z-AMALIA ALEMAN-BRYAN EVANS

SATURDAY WORKERS:
H-$-TIA BERRY
F-$-PEGGY BERRY
H-$-DAVID BURZYNSKI
F-$-MATT DAMA
H-$-JAMES JONES
F-$-ANNIE JONES
H-P-JASON JOHNSON
F-$-MELISSA MESSER
H-$-LEE VRAZEL
H-Z-PETER KEMP-LOUIS MUSE
H-Z-BRYAN HODGES-TYLER RABOIN
H-$-JUSTIN RICHARDSON
F-P-STEPHEN SARACINI
H-$-MORPHEUS GARCIA
H-Z-ENRIQUE HERNANDEZ-CHRIS VICKROY
H-$-Charles Klea Friend
H-P-CHARLES KLEA
F-$-HELENA CAGLIANO
H-P-JACOB NELSON
H-$-ROBB HOLLIS
H-$-CARLOS MEJIAS

SUNDAY WORKERS:
H-P-ALEX MORALES
F-P-IGNACIO PEDREGON
H-P-JOHN DEUTCHLANDER
F-$-DYLAN DEAUSCHLANDER
H-$-ERIC HOPP
F-$-ANGELIQUE ST.PIERRE
H-$-TIA BERRY
F-$-PEGGY BERRY
H-$-DAVID BURZYNSKI
F-$-MATT DAMA
H-$-JAMES JONES
F-$-ANNIE JONES
F-$-MELISSA MESSER
H-$-LEE VRAZEL
H-$-JUSTIN RICHARDSON
F-P-STEPHEN SARACINI
H-$-MORPHEUS GARCIA
H-P-CHRIS VICKROY
H-$-Charles Klea Friend
H-Z-JACOB NELSON-LAWRENCE VU
H-$-CARLOS MEJIAS

H-$-ROB HOLLIS

AIR FENCE:

Lon Fonseca
10-12-2015, 01:06 PM
Lon Fonseca 323 - Handler
Jason Fricke 867 - Flagger
Friday practice 30th October, 2015
Prov Nov

You are both in.
Thank you for signing up. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Ignacio Pedregon
10-12-2015, 01:19 PM
Sunday

Prov Nov Requirements for Alex Morales #436

Alex Morales - Handler
Ignacio Pedregon - Flagger

Thank you for signing up. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

John Deutschlander
10-12-2015, 02:33 PM
Sunday
John Deutschlander - Handler - Prov Nov
Dylan Deutschlander - Flagger- Cash

Helena Cagliano
10-12-2015, 03:50 PM
Sunday

Helena Cagliano - Flagger - Cash

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate
clothing.

Eric Hopp
10-13-2015, 01:10 PM
Sunday
Eric Hopp Handler cash
Angelique St.Pierre Flagger cash
Thanks!

You are both in...
Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate
clothing.

Tia Talley
10-13-2015, 01:44 PM
Tia Berry
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Handler
Cash

Peggy Berry
Flagger
Cash

IN

David Burzynski
10-14-2015, 09:27 AM
david burzynski handler fri sat sun cash matt dama flagger fri sat sun cash

IN

Alicia Rypka
10-14-2015, 04:20 PM
Alicia Rypka
Friday
Prov Nov
Flagger

James Jones
10-14-2015, 09:07 PM
Barry,
Annie (flagger) and I (flunky) want to work Saturday and Sunday for lunch and $.
James

Always welcome James. Thanks!!

Jason Johnson
10-15-2015, 01:06 PM
Jason Johnson
Saturday
HANDLER
PROV-NOV

Melissa Messer
10-15-2015, 02:54 PM
Melissa Messer
Saturday and sunday cash
Flagger

IN

lee vrazel
10-17-2015, 02:07 PM
Lee Vrazel
Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
Cash
Handler

I know it's MSRH when you sign up :)

Erica Muse
10-20-2015, 10:21 AM
Peter Kemp for flagger on Saturday is doing a pov/nov substitute for Louis Muse # 363 pov/nov

Bryan Hodges is handler on Saturday is doing a pov/nov substitute for Tyler Raboin # 629 pov/nov

Thank you for signing up a CW. You are now responsible for getting this person to CW Sign-in. The spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Albert Richardson
10-20-2015, 08:07 PM
Justin richardson
Fri
Sat
Sun
cash...as needed

Thank you for signing up a CW. You are now responsible for getting this person to CW Sign-in. The spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Stephen Saracini
10-21-2015, 11:48 AM
Stephen Saracini #675, flagger Saturday and Sunday, prov-nov

Morpheus Garcia
10-22-2015, 04:59 PM
Morpheus Garcia
Handler
Cash

thanks

clothing.

Chris Vickroy
10-24-2015, 09:42 AM
Is it still possible to sign up for both Saturday and Sunday for Corner working to get my prov corner working done? If so i'd like to!!

Yes, you are in. Thank you for signing up. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Enrique Hernandez
10-24-2015, 09:46 AM
Enrique Hernandez
Saturday
Handler
pov/nov substitute for Chris Vickroy #786

I AM CONFUSED AS CHRIS HAS ALREADY SIGNED UP ON HIS OWN FOR BOTH DAYS. IF YOU ARE WORKING A DAY FOR HIM NOW THAT IS FINE.

Charles Klea
10-24-2015, 01:06 PM
I would like to corner work upcoming Saturday for prov nov and I have a friend that would like to work all weekend. please let me know if possible by email or text.
thank you

Charles, you and you friend are in. In the future please give me the friends name as well. I will be looking for the friend on Friday at 6:30 am.

Nancy Selleck
10-24-2015, 01:46 PM
Please read the information in Barry's first post:

http://www.cmraracing.com/showthread.php?33202-OPEN-MSRH-Oct-30-Nov-1-2015&p=318746&viewfull=1#post318746

Friday, Saturday and Sunday at this event are eligible toward Prov Nov requirements.

Basic info we need:

1. Your Name
2. Day(s) you want to work
3. Flagger or Handler
4. Cash or Prov Nov requirement or Prov Nov credit for Joe Bob Racer.

If you're signing up more than one person, we need everyone's first and last name so we can put their names on the gate list for a free weekend pass.

If you're working for someone else's Prov Nov credit, list that as above in #4.

Barry replies here in your post as quickly as he can...he does not respond by phone, email or text.

Scott Eichhorn
10-24-2015, 07:24 PM
Israel Leyva
Friday, October 30th
Either flagger or handler as needed
Prov nov credit for Mike Boyce

You are in.

Christina Shipley
10-25-2015, 06:55 PM
Robb Hollis
Friday and Saturday
Handler
Cash

HE IS IN

Christina Shipley
10-26-2015, 08:26 PM
Robb Hollis
Friday and Saturday
Handler
Cash

Correction: Flagger or handler is fine, whichever is needed.

WILL DO

Bryan Evans
10-27-2015, 02:56 PM
1. Jacob Nelson (For Bryan Evans Prov Nov #246)
2. Friday
3. Flagger
4. Prov Nov credit for Bryan Evans #246

Jacob Nelson for CASH as noted below.
You are now responsible for getting this person to CW Sign-in. The spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Chris Vickroy
10-27-2015, 03:38 PM
Enrique is working for me!

Enrique Hernandez
Saturday
Handler
pov/nov substitute for Chris Vickroy #786

I AM CONFUSED AS CHRIS HAS ALREADY SIGNED UP ON HIS OWN FOR BOTH DAYS. IF YOU ARE WORKING A DAY FOR HIM NOW THAT IS FINE.

Okay. Chris, I will see you Sunday only

Bryan Evans
10-27-2015, 04:11 PM
1. Jacob Nelson (For Bryan Evans Prov Nov #246)
2. Friday
3. Flagger
4. Prov Nov credit for Bryan Evans #246Well he was orginaly working for me but due some issues I had, Hes' now down for cash and was told I had to find another. so here She is below!
1. Amalia Aleman (For Bryan Evans Prov Nov #246)
2. Friday
3. Flagger
4. Prov Nov credit for Bryan Evans #246[/QUOTE]

She is added.
You are now responsible for getting this person to CW Sign-in. The spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Bryan Evans
10-28-2015, 05:30 PM
Well he was orginaly working for me but due some issues I had, Hes' now down for cash and was told I had to find another. so here She is below!
1. Amalia Aleman (For Bryan Evans Prov Nov #246)
2. Friday
3. Flagger
4. Prov Nov credit for Bryan Evans #246

She is added.
You are now responsible for getting this person to CW Sign-in. The spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.[/QUOTE]Do I have to be there? I'm not able to be there Friday or Saturday only Sunday

No, just make sure she is there. Thanks.

Robb Hollis
10-28-2015, 08:00 PM
This is Robb Hollis. You can add me for sunday as well if needed.
Robb Hollis
Sunday
Handler or Flagger
Cash

clothing.

Barry Nichols
10-29-2015, 12:38 PM
CORNER WORKING IS NOW CLOSED.

Ignacio Pedregon
10-29-2015, 11:32 PM
Sorry Barry we're not coming to Houston :(

See you next year :(