PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED - RACE 2 - TWS, MAR 19-20, 2016

Barry Nichols
02-22-2016, 08:40 AM
WELCOME TO CMRA CORNERWORKING 2016!
FOR THOSE NEW TO CORNER WORKING, WELCOME. FOR THOSE RETURNING, MANY THANKS. CORNER WORKING IS THE BACKBONE OF OUR ORGANIZATION AND WE CANNOT DO THIS WITHOUT YOU!
I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OF YOU VERY SOON.

REQUIREMENTS FOR CW POSITIONS:
FLAGGER - WAVES FLAG / MOVES AT FAST PACE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
HANDLER - ABILITY TO RUN FAST / PICK UP 350lb MOTORCYCLE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP TWO PEOPLE FOR THE SAME CORNER...YOU CANNOT BOTH BE FLAGGERS

I HAVE SIMPLIFIED THE RULES FOR CORNER-WORKING. PLEASE READ THESE BEFORE SIGNING UP.

TO CORNER-WORK, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

REGISTER AND LOG IN.
POST AND PROVIDE ONLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

FIRST AND LAST NAMES OF ALL WORKERS
DAY(S) YOU ARE REQUESTING TO WORK
PROV-NOV / CASH / SUBSTITUTE / AIR FENCE
HANDLER OR FLAGGER

ONCE YOU POST...I SEE IT...PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST. I WILL CONFIRM YOU AS QUICK AS I CAN.

I DO NOT GET PRIVATE MESSAGES...IF YOU NEED TO ASK ME A QUESTION, EMAIL ME...cmra cornerworking AT gmail.com

IF YOU ARE SIGNED IN, YOU WILL BE ON THE GATE LIST. SHOW THE GATE YOUR ID AND YOU WILL GET FREE ENTRY.

CHECK IN FOR CORNER-WORKING IS 6:30AM. AFTER 6:45AM, YOU ARE HOLDING UP THE MEETING. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND BE ON TIME.

BE PREPARED TO GO AT THE END OF THE MEETING. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO GO PACK YOUR STUFF.

YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN COOLER, CHAIR, DRINKS, AND SNACKS. LEAVE THESE BEHIND AND IT WILL BE A LONG DAY.

I WILL PROVIDE LUNCH, A CANOPY, AND MY EVERLASTING GRATITUDE.

PROV-NOV'S MUST WORK THE REQUIRED SATURDAY/SUNDAY. IF YOU CANNOT...HERE ARE THE EXCEPTIONS:
YOU MAY USE A SUBSTITUTE YOU FIND TO WORK ONE OF YOUR DAYS.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE CANNOT COME FROM MY REGULAR WORKERS, SO DON'T ASK.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST BE YOUR EQUAL IN ABILITIES TO PERFORM THE TASK. I WILL EXPECT THEM TO CROSS THE TRACK AND RETRIEVE CRASHED BIKES.
YOU CANNOT WORK WITH YOUR SUBSTITUTE.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST WORK THE DAY YOU WERE REQUIRED TO WORK.
YOU MAY WORK TWO SATURDAYS OR TWO SUNDAYS ONLY IF MILITARY, OR EXTREMELY SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE.
YOU MAY TEAR DOWN AIR FENCE TWICE (TWO SEPARATE WEEKENDS) IN PLACE OF ONE CORNER WORKING DAY, IF AF IS DEPLOYED.
IF YOU TEAR DOWN AIR-FENCE, YOU MAY NOT HAVE A SUBSTITUTE WORK YOUR SECOND DAY. YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR REQUIREMENT.

CASH WORKERS:

​PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT. YOUR RESERVATION TAKES AWAY A SPOT THAT SOMEONE ELSE COULD USE.

WE CAN ONLY USE TWO PEOPLE FOR EACH CORNER. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO BE SPLIT UP IF YOUR GROUP HAS MORE.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER WORKED FOR ME OR I DO NOT REMEMBER YOU, I MAY ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU BEFORE SIGNING YOU IN.

LASTLY, I WILL TRY AND ACCOMMODATE YOU, BUT CMRA NEEDS WILL DICTATE HOW I ASSIGN YOU ON RACE DAY. CORNERS AND WORKING WITH WHO YOU CAME WITH ARE NOT GUARANTEED. SAFETY WILL DICTATE WHERE YOU ARE ASSIGNED. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THIS REQUIREMENT.

CONFIRMED WORKERS FOR TWS.

SATURDAY WORKERS:
P-H-CHANDLER SLAGLE
$-F-JILL SLAGLE
P-H-TY MASON
P-H-HUNG NGUYEN
P-F-JOSEPH LITTLE
P-F-TONG WU
$-H-SCOTT FINNING
$-F-DEBBIE FINNING
$-H-JOHN BARSIC
$-F-ANGELA JONES
$-F-MIRIAM DARNELL
P-H-JONATHAN THAYER
$-H-TIA BERRY
$-F-PEGGY BERRY
$-F-MELISSA MESSER
$-F-ANNIE JONES
$-H-JAMES JONES
P-H-KEN MATHEWS
$-H-DAVID BURZ
$-F-ART HORN
P-H-DAVE LOGGINS
P-H-ZACH LOGGINS
$-H-WAYNE TRAYLOR
$-F-BARBARA WINSLET
$-H-BRYAN HODGES
$-F-JESSICA COONS
P-H-GEORGE MURRAY
$-F-PAM ALAM

SUNDAY WORKERS:
P-H-TY MASON
P-H-HUNG NGUYEN
P-F-JOSEPH LITTLE
P-F-TONG WU
$-H-SCOTT FINNING
$-F-DEBBIE FINNING
$-F-MIRIAM DARNELL
$-F-DESTINY DARNELL
$-H-DEAN DARNELL
P-H-MATTHEW CROWE
$-H-TIA BERRY
$-F-PEGGY BERRY
$-F-MELISSA MESSER
$-F-ANNIE JONES
$-H-JAMES JONES
$-H-DAVID BURZ
P-F-LEE MALONE
P-H-MICHAEL SNEED
$-F-ART HORN
P-H-DAVE LOGGINS
P-H-ZACH LOGGINS
$-F-JESSICA COONS
P-H-GEORGE MURRAY
$-H-PHILLIP DINSMORE
$-H-RON JOHNSON
P-H-STEVEN HAWKINS

AIR FENCE:

Chandler Slagle
02-22-2016, 09:15 AM
Chandler Slagle
Saturday - Handler
Prov-Nov

Jill Slagle
Saturday - Flagger
Cash

Thank you for signing up. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Ty_Manson
02-22-2016, 10:37 AM
Ty Manson
Sat & Sun- Handler
Prov Nov

Thank you for signing up. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Hung Nguyen
02-22-2016, 10:42 AM
Names: Hung Nguyen, Joseph Little, Tong Wu
Dates: TWS March 19th AND 20th, 2016 (both days)

Position:
Hung Nguyen – Handler and Joseph Little – Flagger in same corner if possible.
Tong Wu - Flagger

Thank you for signing up a CW. You are now responsible for getting this person to CW Sign-in. The spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Scott Finning
02-22-2016, 12:07 PM
Scott Finning.. handler
Debbie Finning... Flagger
Saturday & Sunday
Cash & some food!

See ya there...

John Barsic
02-22-2016, 02:42 PM
John Barsic - Handler
Angela Jones - Flagger
Saturday
Cash

WELCOME BACK STRANGERS

Dean Darnell
02-22-2016, 03:08 PM
Destiny Darnell - Flagger
Dean Darnell - Handler
CASH
Sunday

Miriam Darnell - Flagger
CASH
Saturday & Sunday

All in

Jonathan Thayer
02-22-2016, 04:40 PM
Jonathan Thayer
Saturday
Prov-Nov
Either handler or flagger

Matthew Crowe
02-23-2016, 05:07 AM
Matthew Crowe
Sunday
Prov-Nov
Either Handler or Flagger

Tia Talley
02-23-2016, 02:39 PM
Tia Berry
Sunday
Cash
Handler

Peggy Berry
Saturday and Sunday
Cash
Flagger

See ya there

Melissa Messer
02-24-2016, 08:35 AM
Melissa Messer
Saturday and Sunday cash
Flagged

You are in

James Jones
02-25-2016, 01:49 AM
Annie (flag) and James (grunt) want to work Saturday and Sunday for the wealth that you bestow.

See you there

Ken Mathews
02-25-2016, 10:28 PM
Ken Mathews
Saturday
Prov Nov
Either flagger or handler

David Burzynski
02-26-2016, 06:22 PM
David Burzynski Saturday and Sunday flagger or handler cash

IN AGAIN

Michael Sneed
02-27-2016, 02:18 PM
Lee Malone for Sunday flagger
Michael Sneed Sunday runner
Both prov-nov

Thank you for signing up a CW. You are now responsible for getting this person to CW Sign-in. The spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Arthur Horn
02-29-2016, 02:15 AM
Art Horn,
Sat and Sun'
Cash

SEE YOU THERE

Dave Loggins
03-02-2016, 10:21 PM
Dave Loggins Saturday flagger, Sunday Handler

Zach Loggins Saturday handler, Sunday Flagger

Would like to work same corner together both days both

Both Prov Nov

Wayne Traylor
03-03-2016, 08:22 AM
Wayne Traylor
Saturday
Cash
Handler

Barbara Winslet
Saturday
Cash
Flagged

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate
clothing.

Bryan Hodges
03-03-2016, 08:45 AM
Bryan Hodges
Saturday
Handler
Cash

You are in

Terence Ladner
03-04-2016, 07:28 PM
Jessica Coons
Sat and Sun
Flagger
Cash

SEE YOU THERE

George Murray
03-05-2016, 08:19 AM
George Murray
Saturday and Sunday
Prov-Nov
Either handler or flagger

Barry Nichols
03-08-2016, 08:12 AM
CORNERWORKING AVAILABILITY

SATURDAY - FULL

SUNDAY - 4 SPOTS OPEN

AIRFENCE - NEED TWO PEOPLE FOR SUNDAY AFTER THE RACES (2 HOURS) - PAY $40EA or 1/2 DAY PROVNOV CREDIT

Pam Alam
03-09-2016, 11:10 AM
Hey Barry,

Pam Alam
Flagger
cash

I can only do one day, either Saturday or Sunday. I would prefer Saturday but if you really need me Sunday let me know...that will be fine. :) Dealer's Choice, Barry :)

Come on Saturday.

Philip Dinsmore
03-09-2016, 01:57 PM
Hello Barry,

Philip Dinsmore,
Handler
cash

I see Saturday is full, I wanted to do both days. But I will work Sunday and I can also do the Airfence two hours after the race Sunday. If you need people for saturday just let me know.

Thanks

I will put you on the wait list for Sat if I have cancellations. I will add you to Sunday and AF. Thanks.

Pam Alam
03-12-2016, 07:10 PM
Hey Barry,

Pam Alam
Flagger
cash

I can only do one day, either Saturday or Sunday. I would prefer Saturday but if you really need me Sunday let me know...that will be fine. :) Dealer's Choice, Barry :)

Oops did not see that saturday was full! I can do Sunday :)

I got you taken care of.

Ron Johnson
03-12-2016, 07:42 PM
Ron Johnson -
Sunday -whatever is needed -
Cash

I will add you in. 6:30am please.

Tyler Raboin
03-14-2016, 07:52 PM
Steven Hawkins
Sunday
Prov-nov
Flag or handler

Philip Dinsmore
03-15-2016, 03:21 PM
Thank you Barry and I will see you bright and early Sunday.

THANK YOU

Barry Nichols
03-17-2016, 09:07 AM
CORNER WORKING FOR TWS IS NOW CLOSED

Robert Lackey
03-17-2016, 11:11 AM
Dang, just missed it. :(

Nancy Selleck
03-17-2016, 02:52 PM
Air Fence on Sunday afternoon is still open.

Pam Alam
03-19-2016, 09:55 AM
Barry, I am so sorry. I didn't see about Saturday until just now. I have been so busy at work. If you see this before Sunday, i'll be there Sunday morning. See you then!

Ron Johnson
03-19-2016, 03:56 PM
Ron Johnson -
Sunday -whatever is needed -
Cash

I will add you in. 6:30am please.

canceling had something else come up. Thank you and see you at the next one. .