PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED - RACE 3 - MSR, APRIL 23-24, 2016

Barry Nichols
03-29-2016, 03:39 PM
REQUIREMENTS FOR CW POSITIONS:
FLAGGER - WAVES FLAG / MOVES AT FAST PACE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
HANDLER - ABILITY TO RUN FAST / PICK UP 350lb MOTORCYCLE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP TWO PEOPLE FOR THE SAME CORNER...YOU CANNOT BOTH BE FLAGGERS

I HAVE SIMPLIFIED THE RULES FOR CORNER-WORKING. PLEASE READ THESE BEFORE SIGNING UP.

TO CORNER-WORK, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

REGISTER AND LOG IN.
POST AND PROVIDE ONLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

FIRST AND LAST NAMES OF ALL WORKERS
DAY(S) YOU ARE REQUESTING TO WORK
PROV-NOV / CASH / SUBSTITUTE / AIR FENCE
HANDLER OR FLAGGER

ONCE YOU POST...I SEE IT...PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST. I WILL CONFIRM YOU AS QUICK AS I CAN.

I DO NOT GET PRIVATE MESSAGES...IF YOU NEED TO ASK ME A QUESTION, EMAIL ME...cmra cornerworking AT gmail.com

IF YOU ARE SIGNED IN, YOU WILL BE ON THE GATE LIST. SHOW THE GATE YOUR ID AND YOU WILL GET FREE ENTRY.

CHECK IN FOR CORNER-WORKING IS 6:30AM. AFTER 6:45AM, YOU ARE HOLDING UP THE MEETING. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND BE ON TIME.

BE PREPARED TO GO AT THE END OF THE MEETING. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO GO PACK YOUR STUFF.

YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN COOLER, CHAIR, DRINKS, AND SNACKS. LEAVE THESE BEHIND AND IT WILL BE A LONG DAY.

I WILL PROVIDE LUNCH, A CANOPY, AND MY EVERLASTING GRATITUDE.

PROV-NOV'S MUST WORK THE REQUIRED SATURDAY/SUNDAY. IF YOU CANNOT...HERE ARE THE EXCEPTIONS:
YOU MAY USE A SUBSTITUTE YOU FIND TO WORK ONE OF YOUR DAYS.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE CANNOT COME FROM MY REGULAR WORKERS, SO DON'T ASK.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST BE YOUR EQUAL IN ABILITIES TO PERFORM THE TASK. I WILL EXPECT THEM TO CROSS THE TRACK AND RETRIEVE CRASHED BIKES.
YOU CANNOT WORK WITH YOUR SUBSTITUTE.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST WORK THE DAY YOU WERE REQUIRED TO WORK.
YOU MAY WORK TWO SATURDAYS OR TWO SUNDAYS ONLY IF MILITARY, OR EXTREMELY SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE.
YOU MAY TEAR DOWN AIR FENCE TWICE (TWO SEPARATE WEEKENDS) IN PLACE OF ONE CORNER WORKING DAY, IF AF IS DEPLOYED.
IF YOU TEAR DOWN AIR-FENCE, YOU MAY NOT HAVE A SUBSTITUTE WORK YOUR SECOND DAY. YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR REQUIREMENT.

CASH WORKERS:

​PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT. YOUR RESERVATION TAKES AWAY A SPOT THAT SOMEONE ELSE COULD USE.

WE CAN ONLY USE TWO PEOPLE FOR EACH CORNER. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO BE SPLIT UP IF YOUR GROUP HAS MORE.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER WORKED FOR ME OR I DO NOT REMEMBER YOU, I MAY ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU BEFORE SIGNING YOU IN.

LASTLY, I WILL TRY AND ACCOMMODATE YOU, BUT CMRA NEEDS WILL DICTATE HOW I ASSIGN YOU ON RACE DAY. CORNERS AND WORKING WITH WHO YOU CAME WITH ARE NOT GUARANTEED. SAFETY WILL DICTATE WHERE YOU ARE ASSIGNED. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THIS REQUIREMENT.

CONFIRMED WORKERS FOR MSR.

SATURDAY WORKERS:
Z-F-PAM ALAM-MATTHEW CROWE
$-H-JAMES JONES
$-F-ANNIE JONES
$-H-JIM WANSLEY
$-F-SHELLEY WANSLEY
$-F-ART HORN
$-H-TIA BERRY
$-F-PEGGY BERRY
P-H-ELLIOT STALLINGS
$-F-LEE SNIDER
$-H-CHANDLER SLAGLE
$-F-JILL SLAGLE
P-F-BRANDON CLARK
$-H-THERON LOCKET
$-F-MELISSA MESSER
Z-F-CHRISTELL MCBRIDE-AARON GRAHAM
$-F-GAVIN EASTBURN
$-F-KANDIS GORNEAU
$-H-WESTIN GORNEAU
P-H-MICHAEL SNEED
P-F-LEE MALONE

SUNDAY WORKERS:
P-H-ROB LACKEY
P-H-DAVID BOBBITT
$-H-JAMES JONES
$-F-ANNIE JONES
$-F-ART HORN
$-H-TIA BERRY
$-F-PEGGY BERRY
$-H-JOHN BARSIC
$-F-ADAM ROSE
P-H-JASPER THOMAS
$-H-ERIC HOPP
$-F-MELISSA MESSER
$-F-REBEKAH MESSER
$-F-GAVIN EASTBURN
P-H-DUSTIN TESSIER
$-F-CRYSTAL TESSIER
$-F-KANDIS GORNEAU
$-H-WESTIN GORNEAU
$-H-BO VALINTINE
P-F-JONAS VALINTINE

Robert Lackey
03-29-2016, 03:48 PM
Rob Lackey
Sunday handler
Prov-Nov

Thank you for signing up. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Matthew Crowe
03-29-2016, 04:25 PM
Matthew Crowe
(Mrs. Pam is going to work for me)
Saturday Flagger
Prov-Nov

THANKS

Pam Alam
03-29-2016, 05:07 PM
Matthew Crowe
(Mrs. Pam is going to work for me)
Saturday Flagger
Prov-Nov

That's me! I am going to work for Matt on Saturday :)

THANKS PAM

David Bobbitt
03-29-2016, 06:06 PM
David Bobbitt. Provnov
Sunday-handler.

Thank you for signing up. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

James Jones
03-29-2016, 06:47 PM
Annie and James, flagger, lifter respectively, for fun and funds.

THANK YOU BOTH

Jim Wansley
03-29-2016, 07:09 PM
Hi Barry! Jim & Shelley Wansley for saturday please,(cash). little bend if possible. thank you.

YOU ARE BOTH IN.

Arthur Horn
03-29-2016, 10:25 PM
Art Horn, Sat & Sun, cash

THANKS ART

Tia Talley
03-30-2016, 07:52 AM
Tia Berry
Saturday and Sunday
Cash
Handler

Peggy Berry
Saturday and Sunday
Cash
Flagger

THANK YOU

John Barsic
03-30-2016, 09:59 AM
John Barsic
sunday
cash
handler

Adam Rose
sunday
cash
flagger

YOU ARE BOTH IN

Elliot Stallings
03-30-2016, 10:27 AM
Elliot Stallings
saturday
prov nov credit

Lee Snider
saturday
cash

THANK YOU BOTH

Chandler Slagle
03-30-2016, 01:53 PM
Chandler Slagle
Saturday
Cash
Handler

Jill Slagle
Saturday
Cash
Flagger

YOU ARE BOTH IN

Brandon Clark
03-30-2016, 02:18 PM
Brandon Clark
Saturday flagger
Pro nov

Jasper Thomas
03-30-2016, 03:34 PM
Jasper Thomas
Sunday
ProvNov
flagger or handler (u decide)

Theron Lockett
03-30-2016, 03:59 PM
Theron Lockett; Saturday, Cash, Handler

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate
clothing.

Eric Hopp
03-30-2016, 11:14 PM
Eric Hopp
Sunday
Cash
Handler
Thanks!

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate
clothing.

Melissa Messer
03-31-2016, 05:59 PM
Melissa Messer
Saturday & Sunday cash
Flagger

Rebekah Messer
Sunday cash
Flagger

THANK YOU!

Kimberly Eastburn
03-31-2016, 11:01 PM
Christell McBride
Saturday
Prov Nov Substitute (for Aaron Graham)
Flagger

Gavin Eastburn
Saturday and Sunday
Cash
Flagger

Thank you for signing up a CW. You are now responsible for getting this person to CW Sign-in. The spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Dustin Tessier
04-01-2016, 11:38 AM
Dustin Tessier
Handler
Prov nov
Sunday

Crystal Tessier
Flagger
Cash
Sunday

THANK YOU.

Dustin Tessier
04-01-2016, 11:38 AM
Thanks

YOU GOT IT

Melissa Tomlinson
04-01-2016, 06:26 PM
Saturday and Sunday
Kandis Gorneau - Flagger
Westin Gorneau - Handler

Both Cash Both Days

THANK YOU

Michael Sneed
04-02-2016, 02:16 PM
Saturday
Michael Sneed-Handler
Lee Malone- Flagger

Both Prov-Nov

Barry Nichols
04-09-2016, 07:40 AM
Everyone looking....I will be updating the list on confirming posts on Sunday 4/11. All who have posted to this point have made the cut. Thanks!! Barry.

Bo Valentine
04-09-2016, 09:28 AM
Sunday
Bo Valentine - Handler - Cash
Jonas Valentine - Flagger - Prov Nov

YOU ARE BOTH IN

Barry Nichols
04-11-2016, 06:21 PM
CORNERWORKING IS CLOSED PENDING CANCELLATIONS.

Thomas Lennon
04-20-2016, 01:53 PM
If I show up Saturday morning is their a chance people won't show up and I'll be on a corner?