PDA

View Full Version : Racing School Question

Morgan Puchek
12-11-2016, 08:45 PM
I know this may seem like a bonehead question, but I'm going to ask it anyways... is the new rider class on track and classroom, or classroom only?

I figure it's on track and classroom, but with a wife and kid I'm just trying to plan time, travel and hauling accordingly.

Thanks!
Morgan

Carter Rossner
12-11-2016, 09:07 PM
Track and classroom. Depending who you're doing the school with, the exact format of the track portion will vary, but rest assured you'll be doing plenty of riding on the day you take the class.

Danny Dominguez
12-11-2016, 10:08 PM
CMRA school will be on the Friday before each race event. Students will spend most of the morning in the classroom, with on track riding in the afternoon, more than likely with the lightweight practice group. Any questions give me a call or pm......Danny Dominguez #44, and NEW rider school instructor

Brandon Orr
12-11-2016, 10:17 PM
Dang, Danny teaching the class is at least a $200 added value.

Danny Dominguez
12-11-2016, 10:26 PM
Dang, Danny teaching the class is at least a $200 added value.HAHA thanks, I wouldn't go that far tho.

Morgan Puchek
12-12-2016, 08:37 AM
Thanks for the info Danny and Carter! I'm just trying to plan how best to knock out as many of my provnov requirements in one weekend! Hopefully I'll see you guys there at the season opener in MSRH!

Arthur Simondet
12-12-2016, 11:26 PM
So just for clarification then, and not to hijack the thread, but there will be a CMRA class this coming MSRH event, on Friday before the race weekend? Thanks for clarifying guys!

Carter Rossner
12-13-2016, 01:35 AM
Barring some completely unprecedented move, yes, there will be a CMRA licensing school on the season opening weekend.

Nancy Selleck
12-13-2016, 02:05 PM
The CMRA will be doing all the Friday practice days at our events next year. Each one will include the CMRA Licensing School.

The updated Schedule Page should be available soon.