PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED - RACE 1 - MSR HOUSTON, FEB 17-19, 2017

Barry Nichols
01-15-2017, 12:39 PM
WELCOME TO CMRA CORNERWORKING 2017!
I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS AND SAFE NEW YEARS. WE ARE JUST A FEW WEEKS AWAY FROM ANOTHER SEASON OF THE BEST RACING IN THE U.S. FOR THOSE NEW TO CORNER WORKING, WELCOME. FOR THOSE RETURNING, MANY THANKS. CORNER WORKING IS THE BACKBONE OF OUR ORGANIZATION AND WE CANNOT DO THIS WITHOUT YOU!
I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OF YOU VERY SOON.

REQUIREMENTS FOR CW POSITIONS:
FLAGGER - WAVES FLAG / MOVES AT FAST PACE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
HANDLER - ABILITY TO RUN FAST / PICK UP 350lb MOTORCYCLE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP TWO PEOPLE FOR THE SAME CORNER...YOU CANNOT BOTH BE FLAGGERS

I HAVE SIMPLIFIED THE RULES FOR CORNER-WORKING. PLEASE READ THESE BEFORE SIGNING UP.

TO CORNER-WORK, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

REGISTER AND LOG IN.
POST AND PROVIDE ONLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

FIRST AND LAST NAMES OF ALL WORKERS
DAY(S) YOU ARE REQUESTING TO WORK
PROV-NOV / CASH / SUBSTITUTE / AIR FENCE
HANDLER OR FLAGGER

ONCE YOU POST...I SEE IT...PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST. I WILL CONFIRM YOU AS QUICK AS I CAN.

I DO NOT GET PRIVATE MESSAGES...IF YOU NEED TO ASK ME A QUESTION, EMAIL ME...cmracornerworking AT gmail.com

IF YOU ARE SIGNED IN, YOU WILL BE ON THE GATE LIST. SHOW THE GATE YOUR ID AND YOU WILL GET FREE ENTRY.

CHECK IN FOR CORNER-WORKING IS 6:30AM. AFTER 6:45AM, YOU ARE HOLDING UP THE MEETING. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND BE ON TIME.

BE PREPARED TO GO AT THE END OF THE MEETING. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO GO PACK YOUR STUFF.

YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN COOLER, CHAIR, DRINKS, AND SNACKS. LEAVE THESE BEHIND AND IT WILL BE A LONG DAY.

I WILL PROVIDE LUNCH, A CANOPY, AND MY EVERLASTING GRATITUDE.

PROV-NOV'S MUST WORK THE REQUIRED FRIDAY/SATURDAY/SUNDAY. IF YOU CANNOT...HERE ARE THE EXCEPTIONS:
YOU MAY USE A SUBSTITUTE YOU FIND TO WORK ONE OF YOUR DAYS.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE CANNOT COME FROM MY REGULAR WORKERS, SO DON'T ASK.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST BE YOUR EQUAL IN ABILITIES TO PERFORM THE TASK. I WILL EXPECT THEM TO CROSS THE TRACK AND RETRIEVE CRASHED BIKES.
YOU CANNOT WORK WITH YOUR SUBSTITUTE.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST WORK THE DAY YOU WERE REQUIRED TO WORK.
YOU MAY WORK TWO SATURDAYS OR TWO SUNDAYS ONLY IF MILITARY, OR EXTREMELY SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE.
YOU MAY TEAR DOWN AIR FENCE TWICE (TWO SEPARATE WEEKENDS) IN PLACE OF ONE CORNER WORKING DAY, IF AF IS DEPLOYED.
IF YOU TEAR DOWN AIR-FENCE, YOU MAY NOT HAVE A SUBSTITUTE WORK YOUR SECOND DAY. YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR REQUIREMENT.

CASH WORKERS:

​PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT. YOUR RESERVATION TAKES AWAY A SPOT THAT SOMEONE ELSE COULD USE.

WE CAN ONLY USE TWO PEOPLE FOR EACH CORNER. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO BE SPLIT UP IF YOUR GROUP HAS MORE.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER WORKED FOR ME OR I DO NOT REMEMBER YOU, I MAY ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU BEFORE SIGNING YOU IN.

LASTLY, I WILL TRY AND ACCOMMODATE YOU, BUT CMRA NEEDS WILL DICTATE HOW I ASSIGN YOU ON RACE DAY. CORNERS AND WORKING WITH WHO YOU CAME WITH ARE NOT GUARANTEED. SAFETY WILL DICTATE WHERE YOU ARE ASSIGNED. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THIS REQUIREMENT.

CONFIRMED WORKERS FOR MSRH:

FRIDAY WORKERS: NEED 12
F-Z-ANGELINA FLORES-JIMMY ESCOBAR
H-$-TIA BERRY
F-$-PEGGY BERRY
H-$-ERIC HOPP
F-$-ANGELIQUE ST.PIERRE
F-$-ART HORN
H-P-EUGEN LUJA
H-$-JAMES BASS
F-$-MICHAEL BASS
F-$-DEBBIE FINNING
H-$-MARC MONDSHINE
H-$-DUSTYN TAYLOR

SATURDAY WORKERS: NEED 24
H-P-JIMMY ESCOBAR
H-$-TIA BERRY
F-$-PEGGY BERRY
F-P-JACOB BRITT
H-P-ANDY RUTKUS
F-P-KEVIN TOMSIC
H-P-JAMES DEFRAIN
F-$-ART HORN
H-P-CODY MECKLENBURG
H-$-BRYAN HODGES
F-$-PETER KEMPF
H-P-RUSSELL YAZBECK
H-$-SEBASTIAN NICHOLS
H-P-TYLER GILES
H-P-EUGEN LUJA
H-$-ALEK WEBSTER
H-$-JAMES BASS
F-$-MICHAEL BASS
H-P-DYRKE MEYERS
H-P-JEFF REINKE
F-$-CARLOS MEJIA
H-$-NANCY VILLANUEVA
H-$-MARC MONDSHINE
H-P-WALTER WHEELER
F-$-MICHELE MCMACKIN
H-$-TANNER MCMILLON
F-$-CARISA PERKINS
H-$-DUSTYN TAYLOR
H-P-MATTHEW VOSS

SUNDAY WORKERS: NEED 24
H-$-TIA BERRY
F-$-PEGGY BERRY
F-P-JACOB BRITT
H-$-ERIC HOPP
F-$-ANGELIQUE ST.PIERRE
F-P-KEVIN TOMSIC
H-P-JAMES DEFRAIN
F-$-ART HORN
H-$-PHILLIP DINSMORE
H-$-JUSTIN RICHARDSON
F-$-TOSH TUDOR
H-$-BRYAN HODGES
F-$-PETER KEMPF
H-$-SEBASTIAN NICHOLS
H-P-TYLER GILES
H-P-CASEY SCHOLTEN
H-$-ALEK WEBSTER
H-$-SHAWN DIAMOND
H-P-DYRKE MEYERS
H-P-JEFF REINKE
F-$-CARLOS MEJIA
H-$-NANCY VILLANUEVA
H-$-MARC MONDSHINE
F-$-MICHELE MCMACKIN
H-$-TANNER MCMILLON
F-$-CARISA PERKINS
H-$-DUSTYN TAYLOR

Air Fence Breakdown: NEED 2
$-PHILLIP DINSMORE
$-BRYAN HODGES

Jimbo Escobar
01-15-2017, 01:06 PM
Angelina Flores SUBSTITUTE for Jimmy Escobar
2/17/17
Prov-nov
FLAGGER

Jimmy Escobar
2/18/17
Prov-nov
HANDLER OR FLAGGER

Thank you for signing up. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Tia Talley
01-15-2017, 02:52 PM
Tia Berry
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Cash
Handler

Peggy Berry
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Cash
Flagger

Welcome to 2017!

Jacob Britt
01-15-2017, 03:43 PM
Jacob Britt
Saturday, Sunday
Prov nov
Flagger

Thank you for signing up. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Andy Rutkus
01-15-2017, 04:52 PM
Andy Rutkus
Pro Nov
Saturday
Whatevers needed

Eric Hopp
01-15-2017, 06:51 PM
Eric Hopp
Friday, Sunday
Cash
Handler

Angelique St.Pierre
Friday, Sunday
Cash
Flagger
Same corner please

Thank You and Welcome to 2017!

Kevin Tomsic
01-15-2017, 07:41 PM
Kevin Tomsic
2/18/19, Sat
2/19/19, Sun
Prov Nov
Flagger

James DeFrain
01-15-2017, 09:44 PM
James DeFrain
Sat & Sun
Prov Nov
What ever is needed

Arthur Horn
01-16-2017, 12:22 PM
Art Horn
Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Cash
Flagger

Welcome back Art!

Cody Mecklenburg
01-16-2017, 01:43 PM
Cody Mecklenburg
Saturday 2/18
Prov Nov
Flagger or Handler

Philip Dinsmore
01-17-2017, 09:58 AM
Philip Dinsmore
Sunday 2/19
Cash
Handler and Air fence

You are in...Thank you.

James Jones
01-17-2017, 12:01 PM
Barry,

Annie and I want to work Sat. & Sunday. She will be the brains, I the brawn. For money and meals. Hope yours was a good winter.

Albert Richardson
01-17-2017, 07:54 PM
Justin Richardson..Handler
Tosh Tudor...........flagger

Sunday........Cash please

Thank you for signing up a CW. You are now responsible for getting this person to CW Sign-in. The spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Bryan Hodges
01-17-2017, 10:55 PM
Bryan Hodges
Sat and Sun
Whatever you need
Cash

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

THANK YOU AND WELCOME TO 2017!

Russell Yazbeck
01-18-2017, 01:19 AM
Russell Yazbeck
Saturday 2/18
Prov nov
Handler

lee vrazel
01-18-2017, 01:26 AM
Lee Vrazel
Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
Ca$h
Handler

WELCOME LEE!

Tyler H Giles
01-18-2017, 09:42 AM
Tyler Giles
Saturday And Sunday
Prov Nov
Flagger

Eugen Luja
01-18-2017, 12:26 PM
Eugen Luja
Friday 02/17 and Saturday 02/18
Prov Nov
Flagger or Handler

CASEY SCHOLTEN
01-25-2017, 07:35 AM
Casey scholten
2/19
Prob Nov
HANDLER OR FLAGGER

Bryan Hodges
01-25-2017, 04:45 PM
Peter Kempf
Sat & Sun
Cash
Flagger (preferably same corner with me)

IN

dean webster
01-26-2017, 10:02 AM
Alek Webster
Sat and Sun
Cash
Flagger or Handler

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate
clothing.

Shawn Diamond
01-26-2017, 10:58 AM
Shawn Diamond
Sunday 2.19
Cash
Handler

WELCOME!

JAMES BASS
01-26-2017, 02:53 PM
JAMES BASS
FRIDAY AND SATURDAY
CASH
HANDLER OR FLAGER

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate
clothing.

JAMES BASS
01-26-2017, 02:58 PM
add my son into the mix for Friday and Saturday with me
Michael Bass
flagger
cash

HE IS IN

Scott Finning
01-27-2017, 03:15 PM
Debbie Finning
Friday
Cash
Flagger

SHE IS IN...WELCOME BACK!

Barry Nichols
01-29-2017, 07:27 AM
AVAILABLE SPOTS AS OF 01/29/17

FRIDAY - 2
SATURDAY - 6
SUNDAY - 6
AIR FENCE TEARDOWN - 1

Bryan Hodges
01-29-2017, 01:13 PM
Barry, count on me for AF tear down.

Thanks Bryan. I'll count you in.

Kevin Tomsic
01-31-2017, 09:15 PM
I am signing in for Dyrke Meyers, Saturday and Sun, Flag or handler, Prov Nov

Thanks.

Thank you for signing up a CW. You are now responsible for getting this person to CW Sign-in. The spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Kevin Tomsic
01-31-2017, 10:03 PM
One more to sign up.
Jeff Reinke
Sat and Sun
Flag or Handler
Prov Nov

Thanks.

Carlos Mejia
02-01-2017, 03:51 PM
Carlos Mejia
I would like to work Fri, Sat, and Sun. For cash
Flagger

Carlos Mejia
02-01-2017, 04:45 PM
Sorry for a second post, I forgot to add second worker: Nancy Villanueva for Sat. and Sun. only , for cash as Handler
same corner please.

Thanks!

GOT IT. SHE IS IN.

Barry Nichols
02-04-2017, 09:11 AM
AVAILABLE SPOTS AS OF 02/4/17

FRIDAY - 2
SATURDAY - 2
SUNDAY - 2
AIR FENCE TEARDOWN - 0

Jonathan Clark
02-04-2017, 03:49 PM
Hopefully Barry doesn't mind me posting here. If anyone finds a watch while working The Keyhole (T11) let me know. Don't go out of your way looking for it but please hit me up if you stumble upon it. It was lost while corner working the last round there. Reward offered.

Sorry you still have not recovered this!...I will bring my metal detectors.

Jacob Britt
02-05-2017, 04:13 PM
Would it be possible to have Tyler Giles and I at the same corner? I'm a Flagger and hes a Handler.

Yes. Very possible. Just be on time and together and I will do my best to put you together.

David Roy
02-10-2017, 11:00 PM
Barry, Signing in for Walter Wheeler for Saturday.

I am not sure from the post who is working? I will add Walter's name. He will need to tell me what he is working for when he arrives.

Nancy Selleck
02-12-2017, 03:53 PM
Michele McMackin
Saturday & Sunday
Cash
Flagger

She is in.

Walter Walker
02-12-2017, 04:36 PM
Tanner McMillion = Sat and Sun cash
Dustyn Taylor = Fri, Sat, and Sun cash
Carrisa Perkins = Sat and Sun cash Flagger

IN

Matthew Voss
02-12-2017, 08:49 PM
Matthew Voss
Saturday
Flagger or Handler
Prov Nov

You are in. 6:30am please

Barry Nichols
02-13-2017, 04:43 PM
CW is CLOSED

Meredith Tucker
02-14-2017, 12:51 PM
Meredith Tucker
Sunday 2/19
Cash
At your disposal

CW is CLOSED

Victoria Wade
02-14-2017, 04:51 PM
Jessica De La Cerda SUBSTITUTE for Victoria Wade
02/17/17
Prov-Nov
FLAGGER

Victoria Wade
02-14-2017, 06:58 PM
Please remove Jessica De La Cerda from substituting for Victoria Wade for Corner Working. She is no longer available for 02/17/17 to corner work. Thank you.

Barry Nichols
02-15-2017, 11:57 AM
CW is CLOSED
CW is CLOSED
CW is CLOSED
CW is CLOSED
CW is CLOSED
CW is CLOSED
CW is CLOSED