PDA

View Full Version : Entry Fees

Torres Gee
01-26-2017, 12:31 PM
My question is I am racing endurance on Saturday. So will my sprint races on Sunday be discounted with my entry fees from Saturday? Does the $85 for first race, 65 for second race, $45 third race and after apply to this case?

Carter Rossner
01-26-2017, 12:36 PM
Endurance entries, Saturday sprints, and Sunday sprints are all considered separately. There is no discount on Sunday sprint entries if you race on Saturday.

Michael McGehee
01-26-2017, 01:08 PM
The phrase "combine entry count for ULW class Saturday sprints and Sunday sprints for maximum discount " on the pre-entry form makes me think that you are at least partially incorrect Carter. But I don't race Sprints on Saturday so I've never tested that "discount".

Torres Gee
01-26-2017, 01:11 PM
The phrase "combine entry count for ULW class Saturday sprints and Sunday sprints for maximum discount " on the pre-entry form makes me think that you are at least partially incorrect Carter. But I don't race Sprints on Saturday so I've never tested that "discount".

Yes Michael that's where my confusion came from.

Brandon Orr
01-26-2017, 01:19 PM
Use to not be that way but there was talk last year of combining Saturday Sprints to carry over discounts to Sunday Sprints.
As far as Endurance creating a discount for sprinting, I have never heard that being talked about.

John McKenzie
01-26-2017, 01:28 PM
It becomes pretty clear when you have read/done it a couple dozen times. :biggrin:

Combine entry count for ULW Class Saturday Sprints AND Sunday Sprints for maximum discount

IIRC, only classes in the lower section on the left for Saturday under "ULW CLASS SATURDAY SPRINTS" (the section that includes E Superstock and E Superbike) can be used to count toward the Sunday sprints. So if you did both of those for example, the pricing for Sunday would start with the 3rd race entry price on Sunday.

Dennis King
01-26-2017, 02:08 PM
Theres a fancy little chart floating around from last year, not sure if it's still applicable

Scott Martin
01-26-2017, 02:13 PM
You can combine Saturday sprint entries with Sunday sprint entries when applying the sprint entry discount. Unfortunately, endurance entries do not count towards the sprint entry discount. Solo 30 and Team 60 entries also do not count towards the discount.

Carter Rossner
01-26-2017, 02:13 PM

Ah, I was just going off knowledge from years past. I do recall the discussion of combining Saturday and Sunday sprints for entry fees now that you mention it. But I never look on that half of the page :)

Alan Etheredge
01-26-2017, 03:08 PM
Endurance and Team 60 entry fees each stand alone - they don't combine with anything else for further discount

Here's how the Sprint Entry Form works ....

Start of the left side of the form:

1. Mini Class Saturday Sprints - those fees stand alone - they don't combine with anything else for further discount

2. Solo 30 Saturday Sprints - those fees stand alone - they don't combine with anything else for further discount

3. ULW Class Saturday Sprints - The count of entries in this box can be used toward the count of SUNDAY entries - they combine to reduce the cost of SUNDAY entries

Then on the right side of the form:

4. Sunday Sprints - IF you have entries in ULW Class Saturday Sprints ('group 3.') those enter into the SUNDAY count.

Example: if you have no 'group 3.' entries, your first Sunday entry is $85; BUT, if you have 2x 'group 3.' entries your first Sunday entry is $45 (it's your 3rd entry for fee purposes).

Expert F1 is always $100 and it counts 'first on Sunday' for your Sunday discount scheme.

The table reflecting the Saturday group 3. + Sunday discount scheme is again on the back of the License & Fee Information Sheet (http://www.cmraracing.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1025&d=1484606601) found on the Forms page of the website.

FYI none of this is different from last year (including the confusion ;-). Hope that helps.

:cheers:

PS - if you have entries in Saturday 'group 3.' (pre-entry or at-track entry) and then come to registration to add/change Sunday entries ... it helps a LOT if you bring ALL your yellow entry receipts to registration.

In fact, anytime you want to add/change anything it helps a LOT if you bring ALL your yellow sheets to registration.

We want to serve you as quick as possible and we always want to MAXIMIZE your discounts!

You get your maximum discount no matter what day/time/sequence/changes you do your entries for an event weekend - we just need all the paper to figure it out.

:thumb:

Eric Falt
01-27-2017, 01:34 PM
I love that Alan...someone who can ALWAYS keep us straight !!!! :biggrin: