PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED - RACE 2 -NOLA - MARCH 10-12, 2017

Barry Nichols
02-26-2017, 09:18 AM
REQUIREMENTS FOR CW POSITIONS:
FLAGGER - WAVES FLAG / MOVES AT FAST PACE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
HANDLER - ABILITY TO RUN FAST / PICK UP 350lb MOTORCYCLE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP TWO PEOPLE FOR THE SAME CORNER...YOU CANNOT BOTH BE FLAGGERS

I HAVE SIMPLIFIED THE RULES FOR CORNER-WORKING. PLEASE READ THESE BEFORE SIGNING UP.

TO CORNER-WORK, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

REGISTER AND LOG IN.
POST AND PROVIDE ONLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

FIRST AND LAST NAMES OF ALL WORKERS
DAY(S) YOU ARE REQUESTING TO WORK
PROV-NOV / CASH / SUBSTITUTE / AIR FENCE
HANDLER OR FLAGGER

ONCE YOU POST...I SEE IT...PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST. I WILL CONFIRM YOU AS QUICK AS I CAN.

I DO NOT GET PRIVATE MESSAGES...IF YOU NEED TO ASK ME A QUESTION, EMAIL ME...cmracornerworking AT gmail.com

IF YOU ARE SIGNED IN, YOU WILL BE ON THE GATE LIST. SHOW THE GATE YOUR ID AND YOU WILL GET FREE ENTRY.

CHECK IN FOR CORNER-WORKING IS 6:30AM. AFTER 6:45AM, YOU ARE HOLDING UP THE MEETING. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND BE ON TIME.

BE PREPARED TO GO AT THE END OF THE MEETING. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO GO PACK YOUR STUFF.

YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN COOLER, CHAIR, DRINKS, AND SNACKS. LEAVE THESE BEHIND AND IT WILL BE A LONG DAY.

I WILL PROVIDE LUNCH, A CANOPY, AND MY EVERLASTING GRATITUDE.

PROV-NOV'S MUST WORK THE REQUIRED FRIDAY/SATURDAY/SUNDAY. IF YOU CANNOT...HERE ARE THE EXCEPTIONS:
YOU MAY USE A SUBSTITUTE YOU FIND TO WORK ONE OF YOUR DAYS.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE CANNOT COME FROM MY REGULAR WORKERS, SO DON'T ASK.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST BE YOUR EQUAL IN ABILITIES TO PERFORM THE TASK. I WILL EXPECT THEM TO CROSS THE TRACK AND RETRIEVE CRASHED BIKES.
YOU CANNOT WORK WITH YOUR SUBSTITUTE.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST WORK THE DAY YOU WERE REQUIRED TO WORK.
YOU MAY WORK TWO SATURDAYS OR TWO SUNDAYS ONLY IF MILITARY, OR EXTREMELY SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE.
YOU MAY TEAR DOWN AIR FENCE TWICE (TWO SEPARATE WEEKENDS) IN PLACE OF ONE CORNER WORKING DAY, IF AF IS DEPLOYED.
IF YOU TEAR DOWN AIR-FENCE, YOU MAY NOT HAVE A SUBSTITUTE WORK YOUR SECOND DAY. YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR REQUIREMENT.

CASH WORKERS:

​PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT. YOUR RESERVATION TAKES AWAY A SPOT THAT SOMEONE ELSE COULD USE.

WE CAN ONLY USE TWO PEOPLE FOR EACH CORNER. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO BE SPLIT UP IF YOUR GROUP HAS MORE.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER WORKED FOR ME OR I DO NOT REMEMBER YOU, I MAY ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU BEFORE SIGNING YOU IN.

LASTLY, I WILL TRY AND ACCOMMODATE YOU, BUT CMRA NEEDS WILL DICTATE HOW I ASSIGN YOU ON RACE DAY. CORNERS AND WORKING WITH WHO YOU CAME WITH ARE NOT GUARANTEED. SAFETY WILL DICTATE WHERE YOU ARE ASSIGNED. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THIS REQUIREMENT.

CONFIRMED WORKERS FOR NOLA:

FRIDAY WORKERS: NEED 11
NOLA 8
F-$-MICHELE MCMACKIN
H-$-TANNER MCMILLON
F-$-ARIANA PAZ
H-$-BRIAN MELANCON
F-$-DENA MELANCON

SATURDAY WORKERS: NEED 22
NOLA 8
F-$-MICHELE MCMACKIN
H-$-TANNER MCMILLON
F-$-CARISA PERKINS
F-$-ARIANA PAZ
H-$-SEBASTIAN NICHOLS
H-$-BRIAN MELANCON
F-$-DENA MELANCON
H-$-JIMMY ESCOBAR
F-P-DONIE LOPEZ
F-$-ALEK WEBSTER
F-P-VICTORIA WADE
H-$-SHAWN SWEARINGEN
F-$-CHRISTIAN SWEARINGEN
H-$-STEVEN SMITH
F-$-LYN SMITH
F-$-SARAH MCCOMBS
F-P-GREGORY CANTY

SUNDAY WORKERS: NEED 22
NOLA 8
F-$-MICHELE MCMACKIN
F-$-CARISA PERKINS
F-$-ARIANA PAZ
H-$-SEBASTIAN NICHOLS
H-$-BRIAN MELANCON
F-$-DENA MELANCON
F-P-DONIE LOPEZ
F-$-ALEK WEBSTER
F-$-SARAH MCCOMBS

Air Fence Breakdown: NEED 2
NO AF AT NOLA

Barry Nichols
02-26-2017, 09:34 AM
NOTE:

THE CMRA USES NOLA CW'S AT THIS EVENT SO WE HAVE LIMITED SPACE FOR CMRA WORKERS. AS IT STANDS I HAVE OPEN THE FOLLOWING:

FRIDAY - 3

SATURDAY - 11

SUNDAY - 11

Brian Melancon
02-26-2017, 12:13 PM
Brian Melancon handler
Dena Melancon flagger
Friday, Saturday, Sunday

YOU ARE BOTH IN

Jimbo Escobar
02-27-2017, 07:21 AM
Jimmy Escobar
Saturday
Handler
Cash

Donie Lopez
Saturday, Sunday
Flagger
Air Fence Breakdown
PROV-NOV REQUIREMENT

Thank you for signing up. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

dean webster
02-27-2017, 12:42 PM
Alek Webster
Saturday and Sunday
Flagger
Cash

Thank you for signing up a CW. You are now responsible for getting this person to CW Sign-in. The spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Victoria Wade
02-27-2017, 01:50 PM
Victoria Wade
Saturday
Flagger
Prov Nov

Thank you for signing up. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

JAMES BASS
02-27-2017, 05:00 PM
JAMES BASS
FRIDAY AND SATURDAY
HANDLER
CASH

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate
clothing.

Shawn Swearingen
02-27-2017, 08:59 PM
shawn and christian swearingen
sat only
cash
flagger

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate
clothing.

Phillip Patterson
03-01-2017, 10:40 AM
Possibly Sunday if there's still a spot, cash. I've got to make sure I'm going to make it to NOLA first��

YOU MUST BE CLEAR AND SURE BEFORE I CAN CONFIRM A SPOT.

Steven Smith
03-03-2017, 09:59 AM
Steven Smith - handler
Lyn Smith - flagger
(same corner)
Saturday only
Cash

clothing.

Nancy Selleck
03-03-2017, 11:26 AM
Sarah McCombs
Saturday & Sunday
Flagger
Cash

IN

Barry Nichols
03-03-2017, 11:49 AM
NOTE:

THE CMRA USES NOLA CW'S AT THIS EVENT SO WE HAVE LIMITED SPACE FOR CMRA WORKERS. AS IT STANDS I HAVE OPEN THE FOLLOWING:

FRIDAY - FULL

SATURDAY - FULL

SUNDAY - 6

Jimbo Escobar
03-04-2017, 12:00 AM
Jimmy Escobar
Air Fence Breakdown
Cash

Sorry, no air fence to break down at NOLA

JAMES BASS
03-06-2017, 08:15 AM
Barry sorry to have to do this but can you take me off the list for Friday and Saturday.

Done

Gregory Canty
03-06-2017, 04:24 PM
Gregory Canty
Saturday
PROV-NOV
FLAGGER

Barry Nichols
03-07-2017, 09:26 AM
NOTE:

FRIDAY - FULL

SATURDAY - FULL

SUNDAY - 6

JoJo Anaya
03-07-2017, 10:23 AM
JoJo Anaya
Friday
Handler
ProvNov

FRIDAY - FULL

Torres Gee
03-07-2017, 10:29 AM
Torres Gee
Friday
Flagger
Prov Nov

Can on request to work with JoJo Anaya

FRIDAY - FULL

dean webster
03-07-2017, 04:44 PM
Alek is available on Friday if someone cancels.

I will have him attend Friday meeting just in case

Pam Alam
03-07-2017, 06:11 PM
I am in the Dallas area and need a ride to Nola to Corner work. I also need to bring camping stuff, canopy, etc.

Does anyone have a spot in their vehicle to take me and my stuff? I can help with gas of course and help drive!

Please let me know ASAP!

Please text me at 972-669-1989 if you would please.

David_Gonzalez
03-07-2017, 09:57 PM
I'll pay a person to do my corner working on any of the days.

contact me if interested

(Same fee as CMRA)

David, please read the rules. You CANNOT solicit workers from here. The whole idea behind allowing you to substitute a worker is that the CMRA still get's the value of a new worker in your place. Early in the year finding workers is usually not a problem, but as the year goes on we sometimes fall short which effects racing. We need new workers each year in the mix. Ideally, you will bring a friend from outside to sub your day. Thanks for understanding.

Brian Melancon
03-08-2017, 09:17 PM
Attn Nancy and Barry. Brian and Dena Melancon have been delayed by one day. We are not able to work Friday. We will be there bright and early Saturday morning. We apologize for the inconvenience!!!

Thanks for letting me know.