PDA

View Full Version : Century Trucks & Vans Formula 2 Shoot Out Scheduling Update.

Daniel Adams
02-28-2017, 05:12 PM
Hi everyone,

A few of you may have heard me announce the Formula 2 Shootout during the F1 & F2 podium ceremonies at MSRH. We had originally planned on NOLA to be that round but we (Century Trucks & Vans) have decided to reschedule. We do not feel like enough people heard about it so we have moved the shootout to the April 9th MSR round. Hopefully this will allow more time for us to spread the word and get more bikes on the grid to compete for their part of the $2035 purse for the F2 Race. Our goal is the same as always; more bikes on the grid. More shootouts are TBA depending on the success of this first round so please help us spread the word and get on the grid for Formula 2 during the MSR round in April!

I'm really sorry for any confusion this may have caused. Stay tuned in for further updates as the shootout gets closer! :thumb:

Danny Dominguez
02-28-2017, 05:45 PM
Thanks for what you guys are doing.............. Maybe I will have a bike by then.

Daniel Adams
02-28-2017, 05:56 PM
Thanks for what you guys are doing.............. Maybe I will have a bike by then.

Oh man, maybe we should have stuck with NOLA in that case! :wink:

Carl Price
02-28-2017, 09:02 PM
Thanks!

Mike Gilliland
03-01-2017, 09:16 AM
Ditto. What Danny said. Two bikes, neither running well. :-(

Josh Henke
03-01-2017, 09:36 AM
Better for me! Due to my daughter's heart surgery March 8, I wasn't gonna make NOLA. If I'm not whooped by BBE Saturday, I'll plan on winning F2 Sunday... cuz like 2+ hours of practice on Saturday, right?

Walter Walker
03-01-2017, 10:06 AM
Trey will be there!

Eric Falt
03-01-2017, 10:07 AM
Those Adams boys ROCK !!!!! :thumb:

Walter Walker
03-01-2017, 12:45 PM
Yes they do!!

Mitchell Klein
03-01-2017, 01:13 PM
What's the payout for last place? I'll take that one....

Alonzo Contreras
03-01-2017, 02:17 PM
Love it! Thank you, Century Trucks and Vans! I pieced this SV together from a recycling bin just to try and get some of that prize money. The racing in the F2 class is pretty intense and the competition is fierce!

Nancy Selleck
03-01-2017, 02:22 PM
Hi everyone,

A few of you may have heard me announce the Formula 2 Shootout during the F1 & F2 podium ceremonies at MSRH. We had originally planned on NOLA to be that round but we (Century Trucks & Vans) have decided to reschedule. We do not feel like enough people heard about it so we have moved the shootout to the April 9th MSR round. Hopefully this will allow more time for us to spread the word and get more bikes on the grid to compete for their part of the $2035 purse for the F2 Race. Our goal is the same as always; more bikes on the grid. More shootouts are TBA depending on the success of this first round so please help us spread the word and get on the grid for Formula 2 during the MSR round in April!

I'm really sorry for any confusion this may have caused. Stay tuned in for further updates as the shootout gets closer! :thumb:

Daniel, if you'll get me all the specifics, I'll send out an email to the membership. I'm sorry, but I have not been given specific information about the shootout yet.

Jeremy Harvey
03-01-2017, 02:43 PM
I'm excite to hear this. We can't make NOLA, but have every intention of making Cresson.

Can you provide the payout structure again, or a link to it?

Shandra Crawford
03-03-2017, 06:35 PM
here's the dates and payout structure

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/century-trucks-vans-announces-dates-for-special-cmra-formula-two-shootout-rounds/

Daniel Adams
06-21-2017, 05:36 PM
Congratulations to all who grabbed some payouts in the Century Trucks & Vans F2 Shootout at Texas World this past weekend!

For those who may have missed the Podium ceremony Cooper McDonald took down the $750 first place podium, Danny Dominguez took the $500 second place winnings and Shawn Adams brought back the 3rd place prize of $300 bucks!

Fourth through tenth place finishers are as follows:
$200 4th place - Daniel Adams
$100 5th place - Jim Whitten
$75 6th Place - Zachary Boldwyn
$50 7th Place - Ben Gooding
$30 8th Place - Walt Sipp
$20 9th Place - Becka Harvey
$10 10th Place - Chris Woosley

Don't forget there is one more shootout to go at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit on September 24th so you have 3 months to find an F2 bike and give it a go! :thumb:

Thank you for everyone's participation and support!

Nancy Selleck
09-26-2017, 01:56 PM
Many thanks to the Adams Family and Century Trucks and Vans for supporting the CMRA and our racers again this year! The shootout was fantastic!

Congratulations to the following for competing to win some of the $2035 purse paid out this past weekend:

1st - Cooper McDonald - $750
2nd - Danny Dominguez - $500
3rd - Shawn Adams - $300
4th - Daniel Adams - $200
5th - Jim Whitten - $100
6th - Alonzo Contreras - $75
7th - Zach Thomas - $50
8th - Steve Haesemeyer - $30
9th - Walt Sipp - $20

Alonzo Contreras
09-26-2017, 02:51 PM
Many thanks, Adams! It's been a lot of fun trying to chase (no luck on my end) everyone in the F2 class down. I also need to apologize for my absence during the awards presentation at Hallett. I was so focused on loading up and making the gates before racing resumed that I completely missed the chance to personally say "thank you" for everything you all have done for the class. You guys rock!