Barry Nichols
05-30-2017, 01:27 PM
CORNER WORKER OPENINGS AS OF SUNDAY 6/12/17

FRIDAY: 3
SATURDAY: FULL
SUNDAY: FULL
AIRFENCE: FULL

REQUIREMENTS FOR CW POSITIONS:
FLAGGER - WAVES FLAG / MOVES AT FAST PACE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
HANDLER - ABILITY TO RUN FAST / PICK UP 350lb MOTORCYCLE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP TWO PEOPLE FOR THE SAME CORNER...YOU CANNOT BOTH BE FLAGGERS

I HAVE SIMPLIFIED THE RULES FOR CORNER-WORKING. PLEASE READ THESE BEFORE SIGNING UP.

TO CORNER-WORK, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

REGISTER AND LOG IN.
POST AND PROVIDE ONLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

FIRST AND LAST NAMES OF ALL WORKERS
DAY(S) YOU ARE REQUESTING TO WORK
PROV-NOV / CASH / SUBSTITUTE / AIR FENCE
HANDLER OR FLAGGER

ONCE YOU POST...I SEE IT...PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST. I WILL CONFIRM YOU AS QUICK AS I CAN.

I DO NOT GET PRIVATE MESSAGES...IF YOU NEED TO ASK ME A QUESTION, EMAIL ME...cmracornerworking AT gmail.com

IF YOU ARE SIGNED IN, YOU WILL BE ON THE GATE LIST. SHOW THE GATE YOUR ID AND YOU WILL GET FREE ENTRY.

CHECK IN FOR CORNER-WORKING IS 6:30AM. AFTER 6:45AM, YOU ARE HOLDING UP THE MEETING. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND BE ON TIME.

BE PREPARED TO GO AT THE END OF THE MEETING. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO GO PACK YOUR STUFF.

YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN COOLER, CHAIR, DRINKS, AND SNACKS. LEAVE THESE BEHIND AND IT WILL BE A LONG DAY.

I WILL PROVIDE LUNCH, A CANOPY, AND MY EVERLASTING GRATITUDE.

PROV-NOV'S MUST WORK THE REQUIRED FRIDAY/SATURDAY/SUNDAY. IF YOU CANNOT...HERE ARE THE EXCEPTIONS:
YOU MAY USE A SUBSTITUTE YOU FIND TO WORK ONE OF YOUR DAYS.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE CANNOT COME FROM MY REGULAR WORKERS, SO DON'T ASK.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST BE YOUR EQUAL IN ABILITIES TO PERFORM THE TASK. I WILL EXPECT THEM TO CROSS THE TRACK AND RETRIEVE CRASHED BIKES.
YOU CANNOT WORK WITH YOUR SUBSTITUTE.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST WORK THE DAY YOU WERE REQUIRED TO WORK.
YOU MAY WORK TWO SATURDAYS OR TWO SUNDAYS ONLY IF MILITARY, OR EXTREMELY SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE.
YOU MAY TEAR DOWN AIR FENCE TWICE (TWO SEPARATE WEEKENDS) IN PLACE OF ONE CORNER WORKING DAY, IF AF IS DEPLOYED.
IF YOU TEAR DOWN AIR-FENCE, YOU MAY NOT HAVE A SUBSTITUTE WORK YOUR SECOND DAY. YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR REQUIREMENT.

CASH WORKERS:

​PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT. YOUR RESERVATION TAKES AWAY A SPOT THAT SOMEONE ELSE COULD USE.

WE CAN ONLY USE TWO PEOPLE FOR EACH CORNER. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO BE SPLIT UP IF YOUR GROUP HAS MORE.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER WORKED FOR ME OR I DO NOT REMEMBER YOU, I MAY ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU BEFORE SIGNING YOU IN.

LASTLY, I WILL TRY AND ACCOMMODATE YOU, BUT CMRA NEEDS WILL DICTATE HOW I ASSIGN YOU ON RACE DAY. CORNERS AND WORKING WITH WHO YOU CAME WITH ARE NOT GUARANTEED. SAFETY WILL DICTATE WHERE YOU ARE ASSIGNED. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THIS REQUIREMENT.

CONFIRMED WORKERS FOR TWS:

FRIDAY WORKERS: NEED 12
H-P-JOHNNY PHAN
H-$-TIA BERRY
F-$-PEGGY BERRY
F-P-RICHARD UVA
F-$-JOSH BRILLIANT
H-$-STEVEN SMITH
F-$-LYN SMITH
F-$-PAM ALAM
F-$-ARIANA PALZ
F-$-MEGAN SISCO
H-$-TANNER WALKER
F-$-KENDRA TANNER
H-$-FRANK BURZ
H-$-JIMMY ESCOBAR

SATURDAY WORKERS: NEED 24
H-$-JIMMY ESCOBAR
H-P-DONIE LOPEZ
F-$-RUTH NEGRETE
H-P-JOHNNY PHAN
H-$-TIA BERRY
F-$-PEGGY BERRY
F-$-GARET NEMETH
H-P-HENRY VO
H-$-BRIAN MELANCON
F-$-DENA MELANCON
F-V-BRIANNA MELANCON
H-Z-JASON UVA-RICHARD UVA
H-P-MARCELO FARTURA
F-$-JOSH BRILLIANT
H-$-JAMES JONES
F-$-ANNIE JONES
F-$-PAM ALAM
H-P-DAMON MCDANIEL
F-$-ARIANA PALZ
F-$-MEGAN SISCO
F-$-CARISSA WALKER
H-$-FRANK BURZ
H-P-RAUL RENDON
H-P-ALAN MUR
H-P-BRAD BOHAC
H-$-ROBB HOLLIS
F-$-ESMERALDA OCHOA

SUNDAY WORKERS: NEED 24
H-$-BRYAN HODGES
H-P-PIERRE LABELLE
H-P-CHRIS BOYCE
F-$-GARET NEMETH
H-P-KYLE BUSH
F-P-SABRINA LEE
H-P-NICK LEE
H-$-BRIAN MELANCON
F-$-DENA MELANCON
F-V-BRIANNA MELANCON
F-$-JOSH BRILLIANT
H-$-JAMES JONES
F-$-ANNIE JONES
H-P-JAMES GUTIERREZ
H-$-ANTHONY ANGUIANO
F-$-LINDSAY ANGUIANO
F-$-PAM ALAM
F-$-ARIANA PALZ
F-$-MEGAN SISCO
F-$-CARISSA WALKER
H-$-FRANK BURZ
H-P-RAUL RENDON
F-$-CHRISTINA SHIPLEY
H-P-ALAN MUR
H-$-RANDY DUNCAK
H-$-NATHAN CORSI
H-P-CHRISTOPHER SIMMONS
F-$-JULIE LIU

Sunday Air Fence Breakdown: NEED 3
$-JIMMY ESCOBAR
P-DONIE LOPEZ
P-DAMON MCDANIEL

David_Gonzalez
05-30-2017, 01:34 PM
David Gonzalez
Air fence - Saturday
$

David, there is nothing to do with air fence on a Saturday. We tear down the fence Sunday after the last race for 2-3 hours. Re-post if you want to do that.

Jimbo Escobar
05-30-2017, 02:13 PM
Jimmy Escobar
Saturday handler Cash
Sunday Air fence Cash

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate
clothing.

Jimbo Escobar
05-30-2017, 02:21 PM
Donie Lopez
Saturday handler prov-nov
Sunday Air fence prov-nov

Ruth Negrete
Saturday FLAGGER Cash

Thank you for signing up a CW. You are now responsible for getting this person to CW Sign-in. The spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Johnny Phan
05-30-2017, 03:47 PM
Johnny Phan
Friday Handler - Prov-nov
Saturday Handler - Prov-nov

Thank you for signing up. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Tia Talley
05-30-2017, 05:15 PM
Tia Berry
Friday and Saturday
Cash
Handler

Peggy Berry
Friday and Saturday
Cash
Flagger

YOU ARE BOTH IN

Bryan Hodges
05-30-2017, 05:21 PM
Bryan Hodges
Sunday
Handler
Cash

Madison Hodges
Sunday
Flagger
Cash

YOU ARE BOTH IN

PierreMax Labelle
05-30-2017, 06:32 PM
Pierre Max Labelle
Saturday and Sunday
Prov-Nov
Handler

Thank you for signing up. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Chris Boyce
05-30-2017, 07:45 PM
Chris Boyce
Sunday
Pro Nov
Handler

Allen Dye
05-31-2017, 06:39 AM
Garret Nemeth
Saturday and Sunday
Cash
Flagger

Thank you for signing up a CW. You are now responsible for getting this person to CW Sign-in. The spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Kyle Bush
05-31-2017, 08:46 AM
Kyle Bush
Sunday
PROV-NOV
Flagged or Handler

Henry Vo
05-31-2017, 09:58 AM
Henry Vo
Saturday
PROV-NOV
Flagger or handler

Nick Lee
05-31-2017, 12:31 PM
Sabrina Lee
Prov-Nov
Flagger
Nick Lee
Handler
Sunday

Brian Melancon
05-31-2017, 03:04 PM
Sat, Sun
Brian Melancon - handler
Dena Melancon - flagger
Brianna

YOU ARE IN

Marcelo Fartura
05-31-2017, 06:43 PM
Richard Uva CMRA #226
Prov Nov
Flagger
June 16

Jason Uva
Prov Nov substitute for #226
Handler or Flagger
June 17

Marcelo Fartura
05-31-2017, 06:47 PM
Marcelo Fartura - CMRA #245
Prov Novice requirement
Saturday - handler or flagger

PierreMax Labelle
05-31-2017, 11:05 PM
Correction: I am unavailable to work corner that weekend due to work conflict. I apologize!

I HAVE TAKEN YOU OUT.

Rich Uva
06-01-2017, 03:34 PM
Richard Uva CMRA #226
Prov Nov
Flagger
June 16 , Friday

Jason Uva
Prov Nov substitute for #226
Handler or Flagger
June 17, Saturday

ALREADY POSTED

JAMES BASS
06-01-2017, 06:05 PM
Joshua brillant
Friday,saturday,Sunday
Flagger
Cash

Steven Smith
06-01-2017, 06:39 PM
Friday only
Steven Smith - handler
Lyn Smith - flagger
Both cash

YOU ARE BOTH IN

James Jones
06-02-2017, 05:58 AM
Annie and James Jones, Sat & Sun, $$$$$$$.

YOU ARE IN

James Gutierrez
06-02-2017, 12:27 PM
James Gutierrez
Prov-nov
Sunday
Flagged/handler/af

Anthony Anguiano
06-02-2017, 01:54 PM
Anthony anguiano
Sunday
Cash
Handler

Lindsay anguiano
Sunday
Cash
Flagger

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate
clothing.

Barry Nichols
06-05-2017, 10:28 AM
CW SPOTS OPEN AS OF JUNE 5TH

FRIDAY - 8
SATURDAY - 10
SUNDAY - 11
SUNDAY AF - 1

Pam Alam
06-05-2017, 12:17 PM
Pam Alam
Flagger
all 3 days
cash!

YOU ARE IN

Damon McDaniel
06-05-2017, 11:50 PM
Damon McDaniel
Saturday-Prov Nov
Sunday-Air Fence Prov Nov

David_Gonzalez
06-06-2017, 07:49 AM
May be next time Barry...

Bringing in my family this weekend, can't stay that late.

Thank you anyways.

I UNDERSTAND

Barry Nichols
06-06-2017, 01:54 PM
CW SPOTS OPEN AS OF JUNE 6TH

FRIDAY - 4
SATURDAY - 4
SUNDAY - 6
SUNDAY AF - FULL

Raul Rendon
06-06-2017, 02:10 PM
Raul Rendon
June 17 & 18
Prov Nov
Handler

Russell Yazbeck
06-06-2017, 02:48 PM
Steven Calvetti
Saturday
Substitute for Russell Yazbeck (prov nov)
Flagger or Handler

DISREGARD

Russell Yazbeck
06-06-2017, 04:47 PM
Steven Calvetti
Saturday
Substitute for Russell Yazbeck (prov nov)
Flagger or Handler

Disregard for now. Wrong day. Looking for another replacement.

OKAY

Christina Shipley
06-06-2017, 05:50 PM
Christina Shipley
Sunday
Flagger
Cash

IN

Alan Mur
06-06-2017, 11:08 PM
Alan Mur
Saturday and Sunday
Flagger or Handler
Prov Nov

Randy J. Dubcak
06-07-2017, 03:56 PM
Randy Dubcak
Sunday
Flagger or Handler
Cash

clothing.

Kyle Bush
06-08-2017, 08:18 AM
Nathan Corsi
Sunday
Flagged or Handler

I DONT KNOW WHAT Cash/Prov-Nov substitute MEANS...SO CASH

Christopher Simmons
06-08-2017, 08:36 PM
Christopher Simmons
Sunday-Handler / AF
Pro Nov / Prov Nov

Julie Liu
Sunday-Flagger
Cash

Brad Bohac
06-09-2017, 12:37 AM
Brad Bohac
Saturday
Prov Nov
Handler

IN

Barry Nichols
06-09-2017, 08:16 AM
Friday ONLY is still Open.
SATURDAY/SUNDAY IS FULL

ALL PREVIOUS POSTS ARE APPROVED.

Robb Hollis
06-09-2017, 12:22 PM
Saturday
Robb Hollis-Handler-cash
Esmeralda Ochoa-Flagger-cash

IN

Marquis Davis
06-09-2017, 02:55 PM
Marquis Davis
I'll take a Pro-Nov spot for Sunday F (or H).

I AM SORRY, SUNDAY IS ALREADY FULL

Nancy Selleck
06-09-2017, 04:03 PM
Folks, please read Barry's post above...Saturday and Sunday are FULL. He only has openings for Friday.

Josh Henke
06-09-2017, 05:58 PM
Was going to ask that, Nancy. Is it expected and desired for folks to request days that Barry said are not available? Maybe some backup queue?

Nancy Selleck
06-10-2017, 09:30 AM
Josh, good question.

When Barry posts that days are full, he has already factored in extra people to cover the inevitable no shows. So there is no reason for anyone to request days that he has indicated are already full.

Bryan Hodges
06-10-2017, 04:26 PM
Madison Hodges
Sunday
Flagger
Cash

Madison will not be able to make it.

NOTED

James Sanderson
06-10-2017, 05:17 PM
James Sanderson PN SUNDAY handler
Lori Ramirez $$ Sunday flagger

I AM SORRY, SUNDAY IS ALREADY FULL

Jimbo Escobar
06-11-2017, 09:09 AM
Jimmy Escobar
Friday handler Cash

IN

Raul Rendon
06-12-2017, 12:36 PM
I assume I'm in? The list on the first post hasn't been updated.

YES, YOU POST WAS BEFORE I CUT OFF SIGN UP

Barry Nichols
06-12-2017, 08:11 PM
FRIDAY HAS 3 SPOTS OPEN......

SAT/SUN - FULL

Marquis Davis
06-13-2017, 01:24 PM
oh ok. No problem.

Nancy Selleck
06-14-2017, 12:21 PM
Steve Hairston
Friday
Handler/flagger
$$$

IN

JAMES BASS
06-15-2017, 08:33 AM
Jose Brilliant will not be able to make Friday, he was requested to work at his job. he will be there sat and sun. I am sorry for the inconvenience

GOT IT...THANK YOU