PDA

View Full Version : How do I register for the CMRA class on Feb 9?

Jason Chahin
01-26-2018, 11:42 PM
I'd like to sign up for the upcoming class at MSRH, is there a self-service portal for making payments prior or does one just show up?

thanks,
Jason

David Hawes
01-26-2018, 11:47 PM
I'd like to sign up for the upcoming class at MSRH, is there a self-service portal for making payments prior or does one just show up?

thanks,
JasonI did the class at the end of October last year. You can sign up the day of the class. It does not fill up. They will add instructors as needed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Danny Dominguez
01-27-2018, 05:02 AM
I did the class at the end of October last year. You can sign up the day of the class. It does not fill up. They will add instructors as needed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I think he is referring to the CMRA licensing school put on by the CMRA at the event.

Danny Dominguez
01-27-2018, 05:04 AM

thanks,
JasonYou can go to the forms section and pre-enter for the class or enter that morning. If you get there that morning to do it, get there early. Classroom starts on time . Any questions or concerns contact me directly. Thanks

Jason Chahin
01-27-2018, 01:47 PM
You can go to the forms section and pre-enter for the class or enter that morning. If you get there that morning to do it, get there early. Classroom starts on time . Any questions or concerns contact me directly. Thanks

Thanks Danny, see you soon.