PDA

View Full Version : How do I use a corner working credit for endurance practice?

Josh Henke
03-05-2019, 07:39 AM
Anything magical I need to do on the entry form to use my corner working track credit cert? Or do I just need to present the card? How about with pre-entry? Send a copy?

I emailed this question to the cmracornerworking@gmail.com a few days ago. Havenít heard back and pre-entry is soon upon us

Marian Orchard
03-05-2019, 12:39 PM
Valid question, Josh. Considering it's related to the entry form, you might direct your question towards Alex who processes the pre-entries, not Pammy who handles the corner workers. (:

It is a good question that should be clarified on the forms [or at least on the forms page].

Alan Etheredge
03-05-2019, 03:36 PM
Josh, just treat it as a "Discount" certificate and see item #10 on the Endurance Pre-Entry Package Instructions sheet (first page of the PDF download here (http://www.cmraracing.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1848&d=1547483112)).

Be sure to have the cert with you to surrender when you pick-up your Pre-Entry folder at the track.

If you enter at the track just take it to Registration, enter the amount in the "Discount" box (net of post-entry fee if due) on the Endurance Friday Practice form, and surrender the cert when you pay.

The fee for "1 Friday Racer Practice" = the fee for 1 Friday Endurance Practice Machine, so should be interchangeable (enter the value of that one item in the Discount amount box).

Alex Howard
03-05-2019, 09:50 PM
Thanks Alan for being on the ball here!