PDA

View Full Version : PItbikes/scooters for sale

Joseph Browning
09-11-2002, 11:37 PM
I've got a few of these sitting around. My cost on them is $1050, you guys can have them for $1150, come with MSO and 90 day warranty. (they are selling for $1375+shipping on ebay) They are 50cc scooters made by a Chinese company called Zhongyu. Essentially, they use the elite 80 transmission (infinite ratio) and a 50cc motor. They are actually made fairly well, and if you buy two of them you can race them around your friend's neighborhoods and tick off the neighborhood association, right Mr. Morey? :-) They have electric start, auto transmission and are completely street legal. I've got 4 that are brand-new (some assembly required) and 2 that are "broken in."

I can get more, so iffin these sell fast not to worry. I'll bring a few of them to the races for test rides.

Joseph Browning
09-11-2002, 11:37 PM
I've got a few of these sitting around. My cost on them is $1050, you guys can have them for $1150, come with MSO and 90 day warranty. (they are selling for $1375+shipping on ebay) They are 50cc scooters made by a Chinese company called Zhongyu. Essentially, they use the elite 80 transmission (infinite ratio) and a 50cc motor. They are actually made fairly well, and if you buy two of them you can race them around your friend's neighborhoods and tick off the neighborhood association, right Mr. Morey? :-) They have electric start, auto transmission and are completely street legal. I've got 4 that are brand-new (some assembly required) and 2 that are "broken in."

I can get more, so iffin these sell fast not to worry. I'll bring a few of them to the races for test rides.