PDA

View Full Version : Just so ya know/RS Cycles and GP guys

GlennET
11-02-2002, 11:53 AM
Been trying to get parts from these RS guys for a week know. Tried to order on-line and get a few questions answered. Called twice left messages, e-mailed.......nothing! Tried and tried to give these guys my biz.
I went with Thousand Oaks Honda/HRC. Paid a little more, but I
actually got someone to answer the phone, and they even seemed interested in my business!!! Wow, what a concept! Considering we are into off-season thought RS would be jumping at it. Anyway, Thousand Oaks got me what I needed. Parts should be here in a few days.

Later

Glenn

GlennET
11-02-2002, 11:53 AM
Been trying to get parts from these RS guys for a week know. Tried to order on-line and get a few questions answered. Called twice left messages, e-mailed.......nothing! Tried and tried to give these guys my biz.
I went with Thousand Oaks Honda/HRC. Paid a little more, but I
actually got someone to answer the phone, and they even seemed interested in my business!!! Wow, what a concept! Considering we are into off-season thought RS would be jumping at it. Anyway, Thousand Oaks got me what I needed. Parts should be here in a few days.

Later

Glenn

cedestech
11-02-2002, 07:13 PM
Tim Wheeler at GP City. He's teh only reliable
one. Thousand Oaks sucks. They sell street bikes and cruisers.

cedestech
11-02-2002, 07:13 PM
Tim Wheeler at GP City. He's teh only reliable
one. Thousand Oaks sucks. They sell street bikes and cruisers.

Linz Leard
11-03-2002, 07:58 AM
Ah yes...the Honda GP parts connundrum...

Linz Leard
11-03-2002, 07:58 AM
Ah yes...the Honda GP parts connundrum...

E. Templet
11-03-2002, 01:22 PM
I agree Glenn. Service can certainly add value and subract headaches from the customer.

Shops in my area do not have allot of exposure to road racing so, you Texas guys should consider yourselves lucky in that respect.

My Long time friend and High performance (drag racing) shop owner doesn't even have a book on the SV 650. I won't tell him how many cylinders it has. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I told him I wanted more power from my 600 and he said, "get a 750". Such is life.

E. Templet
11-03-2002, 01:22 PM
I agree Glenn. Service can certainly add value and subract headaches from the customer.

Shops in my area do not have allot of exposure to road racing so, you Texas guys should consider yourselves lucky in that respect.

My Long time friend and High performance (drag racing) shop owner doesn't even have a book on the SV 650. I won't tell him how many cylinders it has. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I told him I wanted more power from my 600 and he said, "get a 750". Such is life.