PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: help getting new racer started

x1glider
11-27-2002, 03:54 PM
I live in NW Houston (between Tomball and Willowbrook mall) and need help getting the bike prepped properly for the upcoming season, saftey wire, plates, apparel, blah, blah, blah. I don't want to show up for the first race only to be turned away. I want to race the full season if I am able. Also, since it will have been a year since taking the newbie class, I'll need help relearning the pit in/out procedures, gridding, etc. and get in some more practice at Oak Hill with those in the know. Looking forward to making new friends, having fun /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif and going broke /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif !

Reply here or shoot an e-mail to me from my profile. Thanks.

x1glider
11-27-2002, 03:54 PM
I live in NW Houston (between Tomball and Willowbrook mall) and need help getting the bike prepped properly for the upcoming season, saftey wire, plates, apparel, blah, blah, blah. I don't want to show up for the first race only to be turned away. I want to race the full season if I am able. Also, since it will have been a year since taking the newbie class, I'll need help relearning the pit in/out procedures, gridding, etc. and get in some more practice at Oak Hill with those in the know. Looking forward to making new friends, having fun /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif and going broke /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif !

Reply here or shoot an e-mail to me from my profile. Thanks.

Rodio
11-28-2002, 07:28 PM
Hey Bob! My name is Tony Rodio. And I would be more than willing to help You out.
Give me a call at 832 868 9889 cell or call 832 640 6464 cell#2 or page me @ 713 200 4192.

Later
Tony Rodio

Rodio
11-28-2002, 07:28 PM
Hey Bob! My name is Tony Rodio. And I would be more than willing to help You out.
Give me a call at 832 868 9889 cell or call 832 640 6464 cell#2 or page me @ 713 200 4192.

Later
Tony Rodio