PDA

View Full Version : gsxr price drop

bentracing
12-04-2002, 10:12 AM
Check out the lowered price!

I have Bent Racing's 600 forks and shock for sale. The forks have one race on them (TWS National). They were built by Mike and Pete from Traxxion Dynamics. All the latest and greatest internals are there. The shock is a Penske. This package is set up and ready for fast laptimes.
$750 with trade for your stock forks.
Call if you have any questions.
Ty Stranger-Thorsen

bentracing
12-04-2002, 10:12 AM
Check out the lowered price!

I have Bent Racing's 600 forks and shock for sale. The forks have one race on them (TWS National). They were built by Mike and Pete from Traxxion Dynamics. All the latest and greatest internals are there. The shock is a Penske. This package is set up and ready for fast laptimes.
$750 with trade for your stock forks.
Call if you have any questions.
Ty Stranger-Thorsen

E. Templet
12-04-2002, 08:57 PM
If only this stuff was off an SV.

E. Templet
12-04-2002, 08:57 PM
If only this stuff was off an SV.

bentracing
12-05-2002, 09:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by E. Templet:
If only this stuff was off an SV.</div></div>You could make it work, if you know any good machinists.
ouch.

bentracing
12-05-2002, 09:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by E. Templet:
If only this stuff was off an SV.</div></div>You could make it work, if you know any good machinists.
ouch.

E. Templet
12-05-2002, 11:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Ty Stranger-Thorsen:
ouch.</div></div>I know one but he is really lazy this time of year. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Honestly, I talked to Max about using one of those on my SV, he said wouldn't be cost effective to reconfigure.

What are you guys riding next season?

E. Templet
12-05-2002, 11:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Ty Stranger-Thorsen:
ouch.</div></div>I know one but he is really lazy this time of year. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Honestly, I talked to Max about using one of those on my SV, he said wouldn't be cost effective to reconfigure.

What are you guys riding next season?

bentracing
12-05-2002, 04:50 PM
QUOTE]What are you guys riding next season?[/QB][/QUOTE]

Yes, we ARE riding next year. In the CMRA, plus a little.
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

bentracing
12-05-2002, 04:50 PM
QUOTE]What are you guys riding next season?[/QB][/QUOTE]

Yes, we ARE riding next year. In the CMRA, plus a little.
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

bentracing
12-11-2002, 11:51 AM
No one needs a shock or forks?
(sly bump)

bentracing
12-11-2002, 11:51 AM
No one needs a shock or forks?
(sly bump)