PDA

View Full Version : XR 400 with MANY EXTRAS for Sale

Barry Nichols
12-15-2002, 10:04 PM
Anyone looking for an XR400 with lots of extras, this is the bike for you! I have a total of 21 miles on the bike, its not even ready for the first service. Includes: White Bros. R-4 exhaust, Devol lowering link, CR High bars, Moose aluminum bark busters, Moose engine guard and skid pan, XR's Only Heavy Duty foot pegs, and much more. E-mail me and I can send Pics. I live in Texas, but can arrange reasonable delivery anywhere. Asking $4995. No, it can't be financed like a new one from Honda, but you do get a nearly new bike and about $1400 in assy's for less than the price of a showroom bike. bnichols@grandecom.net

Barry Nichols
12-15-2002, 10:04 PM
Anyone looking for an XR400 with lots of extras, this is the bike for you! I have a total of 21 miles on the bike, its not even ready for the first service. Includes: White Bros. R-4 exhaust, Devol lowering link, CR High bars, Moose aluminum bark busters, Moose engine guard and skid pan, XR's Only Heavy Duty foot pegs, and much more. E-mail me and I can send Pics. I live in Texas, but can arrange reasonable delivery anywhere. Asking $4995. No, it can't be financed like a new one from Honda, but you do get a nearly new bike and about $1400 in assy's for less than the price of a showroom bike. bnichols@grandecom.net