View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Privateer Tools take second in SBCE at Texas World 8 hour endurance

I now understand the meaning of the word “endurance”. I am amazed at the ability of the Yamaha YZF-R6 to take that kind of abuse.

When we put this team together our experienced endurance riders pointed to the eight hour race on the schedule and talked about tire changes, rider order, fatigue, and bike maintenance. Talking about an eight hour race and competing in an eight hour race are two very different things.

In preparation, we worked with Shandra Crawford ...
  2. FULL HOUSE FOR KELSEY @ Texas World Speedway

Georgetown, Texas rider Danny S. Kelsey posted three wins, two second place finishes, and gained valuable championship points at Texas World Speedway during CMRA Sprint Championship racing action. The second round of the CMRA Sprint Championship Series provided a great opportunity for the team to continue development on the new Suzuki GSXR-1000 and refinement of its trusted GSXR-750. Races would be held with a record turnout for the CMRA, so competition would be tight.

The weekend ...

Updated 04-09-2013 at 03:17 AM by marcus mcbain

Categories
    Race Reports
  3. Dustin Dominguez Sets New CMRA Track Record at MSR Cresson Onboard the HSBK RSV4

Cresson, TX. , August 26, 2013. The weather for the CMRA Sprints at MSR Cresson provided the perfect opportunity to break the record on the 1.7 mile track. HSBK Racing has actively pursued breaking CMRA track records for the past two years and contacted Dustin Dominguez to pilot for the remaining CMRA rounds. Dominguez has been racing CMRA for 13 years and is currently racing in the AMA for Team RSRacecraft EBR in the National Guard SuperBike Class on an EBR 1190RS.

A previous test ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 2009 enclosed trailer 6x12

Quote Originally Posted by Shoocha516 View Post
    2009 Carry On Cargo Brand enclosed motorcycle trailer. It's a 6 x 12 V-Nose and will hold 3 motorcycles and gear. Has 2 Pit Bull motorcycle restraints alread installed (600.00) Will sell with or without these (note you will have to buy the pins for your make and model of motorcycle). Ez-lift rear ramp, side entry door, roof vent, new tires, clear title in hand.
    call me or txt at 3612886802 for more info or for pictures
    Categories
    Uncategorized