View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Privateer Tools takes 3rd place in SBCE at TWS2

Texas World Speedway is always a fun place to race. This weekend we enjoyed fantastic weather and great racing. We also had a chance to review our spare parts and test the maximum battery life of our power tools.

Friday practice felt good as Olay and Sean worked all day to dial in our suspension. We were confident our setup was good to go for all members of our team.

On the first lap of the Saturday practice a bike ahead of us blew an engine. Olay hit the oil slick and ...
  2. Dustin Dominguez Sets New CMRA Track Record at MSR Cresson Onboard the HSBK RSV4

Cresson, TX. , August 26, 2013. The weather for the CMRA Sprints at MSR Cresson provided the perfect opportunity to break the record on the 1.7 mile track. HSBK Racing has actively pursued breaking CMRA track records for the past two years and contacted Dustin Dominguez to pilot for the remaining CMRA rounds. Dominguez has been racing CMRA for 13 years and is currently racing in the AMA for Team RSRacecraft EBR in the National Guard SuperBike Class on an EBR 1190RS.

A previous test ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 2009 enclosed trailer 6x12

Quote Originally Posted by Shoocha516 View Post
    2009 Carry On Cargo Brand enclosed motorcycle trailer. It's a 6 x 12 V-Nose and will hold 3 motorcycles and gear. Has 2 Pit Bull motorcycle restraints alread installed (600.00) Will sell with or without these (note you will have to buy the pins for your make and model of motorcycle). Ez-lift rear ramp, side entry door, roof vent, new tires, clear title in hand.
    call me or txt at 3612886802 for more info or for pictures
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Halffast at MSR Round 6 BOOOOOM!!

Quote Originally Posted by jose gutierrez View Post
    I usually start off with my report, but this time I would like to give my thanks first!!!
    Thank you to our Lord and Savior, with out Him; none of our accomplishments would be possible!!! Thank you to Track Junkie Racing, almost any part you need, they can get, Just send Larry a message. GnS Racing Transport, my dad has done a lot for my team, Thank you Dad, I love you. Thanks to Ridesmart Motorcycle School, Great Track day provider!!! P1 Racing- Brandon did an awesome dialing the bike in!!
  5. Privateer Tools take 6th at NOLA BBE SBCE

So let me get this straight. A CMRA race in an awesome city at a world class facility? Count us in!

Wow, what a fantastic facility! Loved the track, loved the locals, loved the crowd.

In contrast to all of the positives, it seems that the racing gremlins decided it was our turn for a visit. We overcame many minor issues over the course of the race.

We started out the race with high hopes resting on Brad’s shoulders. He got us off to a great start before ...
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast