Thread: FS: Prexport RS1 1 piece leathers

FS: Prexport RS1 1 piece leathers

I have a set of Prexport RS1 leathers that I have "outgrown". They are a European size 50, which I think is size 40 US.

They fit me fine at 5'8", at about 145 lbs.

Prexport only made leathers for a few years, but they did a great job. They are 100% full grain leather, Italian made. They have very good CE approved armor in the shoulders, knees, and elbows. The leather is at least as thick a set of Vansons.

I have crashed in this set twice, so they look a bit rough...they help up great, though. The left sleeve zipper needs to be repaired. Other than that they just need a little TLC to get some Oak Hill dirt off of them , but that's about it.

If you are looking for VERY durable top notch protection for a great price, this is it. I can email pictures if you like.

Here is a review:
    Prexport RS1 Review

I'm asking $300.
    Drop me a line if you are interested.
    -Greg LeClair
    Greg LeClair
    CMRA Scoring/Results

FS: Prexport RS1 1 piece leathers

I have a set of Prexport RS1 leathers that I have "outgrown". They are a European size 50, which I think is size 40 US.

They fit me fine at 5'8", at about 145 lbs.

Prexport only made leathers for a few years, but they did a great job. They are 100% full grain leather, Italian made. They have very good CE approved armor in the shoulders, knees, and elbows. The leather is at least as thick a set of Vansons.

I have crashed in this set twice, so they look a bit rough...they help up great, though. The left sleeve zipper needs to be repaired. Other than that they just need a little TLC to get some Oak Hill dirt off of them , but that's about it.

If you are looking for VERY durable top notch protection for a great price, this is it. I can email pictures if you like.

Here is a review:
    Prexport RS1 Review

I'm asking $300.
    Drop me a line if you are interested.
    -Greg LeClair
    Greg LeClair
    CMRA Scoring/Results

Re: FS: Prexport RS1 1 piece leathers

These leathers are still for sale...maybe $300 is too much? How about $200? Make me an offer if you are interested.

If you are in Austin we can make arrangements so you can try them on, otherwise, I can bring them to Oak Hill.

Just let me know.
    Thanks,
    Greg
    Greg LeClair
    CMRA Scoring/Results

Re: FS: Prexport RS1 1 piece leathers

These leathers are still for sale...maybe $300 is too much? How about $200? Make me an offer if you are interested.

If you are in Austin we can make arrangements so you can try them on, otherwise, I can bring them to Oak Hill.

Just let me know.
    Thanks,
    Greg
    Greg LeClair
    CMRA Scoring/Results