Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SOLD 1997 Nissan XE pickup $750 (firm) or trade?

SOLD 1997 Nissan XE pickup $750 (firm) or trade?

manufactured in 97 1/2, bought in 1998.
    This is the last of this style made before the 'Frontier'

First two years used as a courier (mostly envelopes delivered around town) and I put 150k miles on it. After that daily driver and my race transport.

Oil and filter changed every 3k

This has been and still is a daily driver but I need to sell.

Only crash damage was a minor fender bender repaired by insurance early on.

Comes with a hard tonnue(sp) cover.

Comes with a customer rear square tube bumper that doubles as an air tank.

218k miles. This truck has been my 100% reliable buddy over the years. 2 almost new tires, 2 really good ones. Aluminum stock rims. Sliding rear window. Nothing has ever failed except I replaced the clutch early on and filters/belts.

Based in Houston. I can deliver near houston.

The only thing I know of mechanically wrong is clutch probably pressure plate. It 'shudders' sometimes when accelerating from a dead stop.

A/C works great, Dash is not cracked but windshield is. Seat has one cigarette burn from a lousy passenger, and is worn on the drivers far left side (about a half-dollar size)

Paint is fine, front left fender in front of the wheel is slightly pushed in. On top of bed rail are numerous dings and the bed interior is scratched as one would expect.

The inspection expires end of january, registration is out. Does not pass the Houston OBDII emmision test because two sensors show as 'not ready'. Does NOT smoke or burn oil. Dealer wants to start randomly replacing components starting with the computer at $400, I won't go for that.

Can provide pictures.
    Would trade for certain bikes in running condition (dirtbike, or a nice XR clone for an 8 year old, or?)

SOLD 1997 Nissan XE pickup $750 (firm) or trade?

manufactured in 97 1/2, bought in 1998.
    This is the last of this style made before the 'Frontier'

First two years used as a courier (mostly envelopes delivered around town) and I put 150k miles on it. After that daily driver and my race transport.

Oil and filter changed every 3k

This has been and still is a daily driver but I need to sell.

Only crash damage was a minor fender bender repaired by insurance early on.

Comes with a hard tonnue(sp) cover.

Comes with a customer rear square tube bumper that doubles as an air tank.

218k miles. This truck has been my 100% reliable buddy over the years. 2 almost new tires, 2 really good ones. Aluminum stock rims. Sliding rear window. Nothing has ever failed except I replaced the clutch early on and filters/belts.

Based in Houston. I can deliver near houston.

The only thing I know of mechanically wrong is clutch probably pressure plate. It 'shudders' sometimes when accelerating from a dead stop.

A/C works great, Dash is not cracked but windshield is. Seat has one cigarette burn from a lousy passenger, and is worn on the drivers far left side (about a half-dollar size)

Paint is fine, front left fender in front of the wheel is slightly pushed in. On top of bed rail are numerous dings and the bed interior is scratched as one would expect.

The inspection expires end of january, registration is out. Does not pass the Houston OBDII emmision test because two sensors show as 'not ready'. Does NOT smoke or burn oil. Dealer wants to start randomly replacing components starting with the computer at $400, I won't go for that.

Can provide pictures.
    Would trade for certain bikes in running condition (dirtbike, or a nice XR clone for an 8 year old, or?)

Re: SOLD 1997 Nissan XE pickup $750 (firm) or trade?

Bryan, give me a call. 940-595-0159
    -thanks Gabe

Bryan, give me a call. 940-595-0159
    -thanks Gabe

Very interested as well
    Sorry had the wrong area code... My truck just blew up on me so I need one pretty bad.

Will
    903-581-8596

Very interested as well
    Sorry had the wrong area code... My truck just blew up on me so I need one pretty bad.

Will
    903-581-8596

Smoking deal....

(should have taking it to Newhouse, he can hook you up and is honest)

Smoking deal....

(should have taking it to Newhouse, he can hook you up and is honest)

tonneau (for future reference) [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

tonneau (for future reference) [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]