Thread: middle weight mini

middle weight mini

Will the motard style motorcycles be considered as middle weight mini or will there be a seperation of classification? Thanks, Anthony.

Re: middle weight mini

A little more specific. Mini motards like the xr 100 and ttr 125. Are they in the same class as medium weight mini? Anthony.

Anthony,
    Middleweight Mini is where I ran my XR120 mini-motard last season.

-Scott

Thanks Scott, I thought the BOD would have replyed by now? I will assume since you ran the class last year that it is still the same for 03'. I appreciate the reply. Anthony.

Norm McDonald

If we get enough Mad Dog motards or XR 100's to make a class that will happen but we don't want to short the meduim wt mini class. We hope it grows to make it possible. Norm

Thanks Norm, That sounds like a good plan. I appreciate the reply. Anthony. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Norm McDonald:
    If we get enough Mad Dog motards or XR 100's to make a class that will happen but we don't want to short the meduim wt mini class. We hope it grows to make it possible. Norm</div></div>Is there a mini rule book online anywhere?....or am I blind?
    I am mainly trying to find the class distinctions.
    Thanks,
    ty.
    Ty Stranger-Thorsen
    Spokesman of the Shut Up and Race Committee (SUaR)

Ty, check out addendum #1 of the CCS rulebook; pg. 50 & 51 in the hard copy.

-Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by J. Scott King:
    Ty, check out addendum #1 of the CCS rulebook; pg. 50 & 51 in the hard copy.

-Scott
    </div></div>Hey JSK (or anyone else), any chance you have a copy of that that could be emailed or faxed? I don't seem to have a hard copy of the rulebook. I usually don't need one, as long as you can still do anything you want in big bike superbike classes :>
    tystrangerthorsen@hotmail.com
    210.520.5599 fax
    Ty Stranger-Thorsen
    Spokesman of the Shut Up and Race Committee (SUaR)

Ty, check out pages 36 and 37 in the 2003 FUSA rulebook

-Scott