Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Raceday Schedule of Events

Raceday Schedule of Events

Now that I have two bikes for this comming year, a "Classic/Sportsman" class bike and a "Middleweight" class bike, I was wondering if I could see a Tenative Raceday Schedule.

Several of these classes run together and it's all I can do to ride one bike at a time.
    Also this would make pre-registering easier with less guess work.

Thanks,
    Todd Smith
    Intergalactic Planatary

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R

Re: Raceday Schedule of Events

Todd, Just puting the finishing touches on the schedules. I should be done in a day or so. I will e-mail you a copy when I get it finished up.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)

Walter,
    Could you e-mail a copy of the schedule to me too once you get it finalized?

jscottyk@post1.com

I'm curious to see how things shook out with regards to my change request to race order for next season .

-Scott

Is this done yet?
    Transponders? Transponder fee?

"Is this done yet?" I'm sorry, but is what done yet? I have looked at this thread and all I can find are questions about classes. Thanks.
    Brooks

Has the race day schedule been finalized? I already pre-entered five classes, sure hope they aren't all run back to back to back. I'm way too old to handle that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

I guess since I've already pre-entered it really doesn't matter.

Thanks,

twg

I'm working on getting it on the website. I'll let you know when it's been done.
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

I just put the schedule for Oak Hill Feb 22 & 23 up here: http://www.cmraracing.com/schedule03.htm

Just click on the date.
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Just had a look at the schedule and thanks for getting it up so early.

Now the hopefully constructive criticism: assuming that "med" is the same as MW or middleweight, then race 12 is MW Classic and MW Sportsman at the same time. These are two of the three classes I was planning to run each weekend. The FZR400 is the perfect bike for MW Sportsman (except for that dang RS250 GP , er... street bike) and is also a good fit for MW Classic. Any chance of separating these two into separate races?

Thanks,
    David B.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

One more thing, while I'm thinking about it, how DID the RS250 qualify for Sportsman classes? Obviously they don't fit the "Sportsman machines are based upon production models, sold by manufacturers and their dealers in North America for street use" rule, so they must have been approved on an individual basis. How is that since they are at least equal w/ the other bikes in the class for power (upper-60's hp) but are ~100 lb lighter? [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] Just wondering the history of that one.

Thanks again!
    David B.