Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scheduling question

Scheduling question

Brooks, I think @ the last race you said you would be think about running the Motard class in with the Super Motards and Vintage guys. If you would still concider doing this, I would appreciate it. The only reason I am asking is because the schedule for TWS is already up.
    Thanks

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R

Re: Scheduling question

TWS schedule doesn't reflect any of the new changes. It will be updated soon. Please stand by...
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)

Thanks [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    Not really a problem, just curious.

Blog Entries

Walter, I just wanted to say that you did an EXCELLENT job as Race Director this weekend.
    Keith
    VonHertell.com
    Road & Track Suspension
    CMRA BOD 2000-2003

Then we have "The Hertell" voicing in from the peanut gallery. So sorry that big bad gixxer of his could not overcome the trials and tribulations of an EXPERTLY piloted, overgrown dirtbike, with half the displacement [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

And now that you have been insulted... do you ever go to OHR for practice, or is it too far from where you live?

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Randy White is a hell of a rider!!!
    I sure don't beat myself up when he comes sliding by me. But I have beat him at Hallett but of course I beat everybody at Hallett.
    HAZE
    ---because without beer, things do not seem to go as well

You better look out this year, I heard that some guy named Jeff or somethin like that had a big ol' gsxr with some special, reflective, refractive, aerodynamic, super duper, gofast material mounted underneath it. Looks like a pan or something, but he keeps it hidden by mounting bodywork over it so you really cant make it out.
    Yup, heard it from a very reliable source I did.

I will be bringing something really special to Hallet, MY MOJO!!!! And ya, Randy can ride the wheels off that "overgrown dirt bike", he came by me so fast, if I would have blinked, I would have missed it...
    Fear profits a man nothing...

Man,... he is fast ain't he [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] and fun to watch to boot.

Don't get me wrong Ed, I did'nt enjoy watching him pass me, I just could'nt catch him!!! Hopefully I will beat him at TWS, and Hertell too!!! :p
    Fear profits a man nothing...