Thread: reciprocal license for 1 race

reciprocal license for 1 race

i have a current wera license and would like to run the super vintage race at tws this weekend. i am taking a new job and this will most likely be the only race i can make this season. also is the entry fee for the new vintage classes still 25.00 like was discussed earlier in the year. kevin miller wera / cmra #166v BIG green wobblesakis rule!!! something, [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] i am sure...
    RPM V5 Champion / WERA #166 / CMRA #766

Re: reciprocal license for 1 race

We don't have a reciprocal license, but we do have a one-weekend license. It's $25. Only one per year though. If you were to return, you'd have to buy the full year license but receive a credit for the initial $25 license.

Our sprint entry fees are $65 for the first class entered, $45 for the second class entered and $30 for each class after that. There is a $20 discount for entering the Vintage class.

So if Vintage was your only class for the weekend, it would be $65 less a $20 discount, so your entry total would be $45.
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)